RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well i just looked at the walkthrough and you don't have to do the futa stuff it is optional and even if i don't like the futa this one hell of a well made game so well done.

Reactions: omni5

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
People in this blog really should stop tagging "gay" on everything
it's because there is 2 great category , hetero and gay
and futa tend to be on the gay side more than the hetero side
and seing that some people here find gay content disturbing , the gay tag is here to warn them

and some people here are real pussy , and cry like baby if their poor eyes see some gay content ....

Aug 9, 2017
it's because there is 2 great category , hetero and gay
and futa tend to be on the gay side more than the hetero side
and seing that some people here find gay content disturbing , the gay tag is here to warn them

and some people here are real pussy , and cry like baby if their poor eyes see some gay content ....
As futa is already tagged, I don't really see the point of tagging something that simply isn't in the game. Straight people are weird...

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
As futa is already tagged, I don't really see the point of tagging something that simply isn't in the game. Straight people are weird...
it's not in the game YET
but it will be one day ( I hope )
so add a gay tag , inform people who don't like gay stuff to not play at this game
because at a certain point they will have to stop playing

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
it's not in the game YET
but it will be one day ( I hope )
so add a gay tag , inform people who don't like gay stuff to not play at this game
because at a certain point they will have to stop playing
That's some quality bullshit. We can tag it when there is actual gay content in there. But there is not.

And I doubt that there will be gay scenes in it, since Darktoz already talked about that his community doesn't really want them in the game

@UncleVT : please remove the gay tag

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes