RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well i just looked at the walkthrough and you don't have to do the futa stuff it is optional and even if i don't like the futa this one hell of a well made game so well done.

Reactions: omni5

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
People in this blog really should stop tagging "gay" on everything
it's because there is 2 great category , hetero and gay
and futa tend to be on the gay side more than the hetero side
and seing that some people here find gay content disturbing , the gay tag is here to warn them

and some people here are real pussy , and cry like baby if their poor eyes see some gay content ....

Aug 9, 2017
it's because there is 2 great category , hetero and gay
and futa tend to be on the gay side more than the hetero side
and seing that some people here find gay content disturbing , the gay tag is here to warn them

and some people here are real pussy , and cry like baby if their poor eyes see some gay content ....
As futa is already tagged, I don't really see the point of tagging something that simply isn't in the game. Straight people are weird...

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
As futa is already tagged, I don't really see the point of tagging something that simply isn't in the game. Straight people are weird...
it's not in the game YET
but it will be one day ( I hope )
so add a gay tag , inform people who don't like gay stuff to not play at this game
because at a certain point they will have to stop playing

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
it's not in the game YET
but it will be one day ( I hope )
so add a gay tag , inform people who don't like gay stuff to not play at this game
because at a certain point they will have to stop playing
That's some quality bullshit. We can tag it when there is actual gay content in there. But there is not.

And I doubt that there will be gay scenes in it, since Darktoz already talked about that his community doesn't really want them in the game

@UncleVT : please remove the gay tag

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
futa is basically everywhere more like regular one is optional here:confused:
Wrong.

2 Futanari in the Game, 3 Futanari when the Orc comes in episode 2.

Compared to that: 8 Females

And only one Futanari is really present all the time in the game, the one with the two swords. Plus she wears armour, so you are fine when you have to talk to her. All the futanari action is avoidable and optional.

Geez, boys chill out. It's optional and the rare flashing of a dick won't turn you gay.

D

Deleted member 44741

The main character is surrounded by hot girls, but doesn't orgasm at all ever. What's wrong with this guy?

I would be jizzing all over the place (and then they chop me to pieces)

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo
3.60 star(s) 43 Votes