• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

crashie

Feb 4, 2020
Old saves have known problems when playing the newer release (something which I will aim to mitigate for future releases but unfortunately could not avoid for this release).

Can you try to create a fresh save (i.e. via "Start") and answer some questions which will skip you ahead to E1P2 after completion and see if this fixes the phone issue you are mentioning?

Terribly sorry for the inconvenience!
ok, no problem

Reactions: Ariaspoaa

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Hmm is this scene bugged? Should the render change to something else? 1688219100479.png
it swaps to the photo afterwards.
Also happened earlier on the tennis(or whatever that was) game.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
This update was not much to my liking because they are forcing many things in favor of content with Stanford if they want to take the protagonist a lot of insistence in addition to Tristan.

In addition, the MC released Macy (delivery girl) when we supposedly had her kidnapped XD. The furry content would be fine as long as it had been more for the MC to fuck the furry and not the other way around hahahahaha.

The other thing I didn't like was the content where the MC fucked someone was the stupid horse, having Macy, her friend, Suyin or her daughters with Stanford.

I think something was missing in the story, I don't know if it's a bug or not, it was that Ruby's ring and the note were not found in the laundry.

With respect to the gore about the rabbit, it was a pity hahahaha but with respect to David, no. But they should remove the fact that the MC looks chubby, I don't like it very much.

I think that another bug is clear when it goes down the street and we have to see the cell phone messages at the end of the game it leads us to the contention with Macy in her kidnapping

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Old saves have known problems when playing the newer release (something which I will aim to mitigate for future releases but unfortunately could not avoid for this release).

Can you try to create a fresh save (i.e. via "Start") and answer some questions which will skip you ahead to E1P2 after completion and see if this fixes the phone issue you are mentioning?

Terribly sorry for the inconvenience!
Dear Dev Ariaspoaa,

thank you so much for new content on the game update , vore games are everything! :love:

ff-fan.gif

Reactions: Ariaspoaa

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
Hmm is this scene bugged? Should the render change to something else? View attachment 2737288
it swaps to the photo afterwards.
Also happened earlier on the tennis(or whatever that was) game.
This is something that was missed and the relevant renders will be added. Thanks for pointing it out and sorry for the subpar experience in this section!

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
This update was not much to my liking because they are forcing many things in favor of content with Stanford if they want to take the protagonist a lot of insistence in addition to Tristan.

In addition, the MC released Macy (delivery girl) when we supposedly had her kidnapped XD. The furry content would be fine as long as it had been more for the MC to fuck the furry and not the other way around hahahahaha.

The other thing I didn't like was the content where the MC fucked someone was the stupid horse, having Macy, her friend, Suyin or her daughters with Stanford.

I think something was missing in the story, I don't know if it's a bug or not, it was that Ruby's ring and the note were not found in the laundry.

With respect to the gore about the rabbit, it was a pity hahahaha but with respect to David, no. But they should remove the fact that the MC looks chubby, I don't like it very much.

I think that another bug is clear when it goes down the street and we have to see the cell phone messages at the end of the game it leads us to the contention with Macy in her kidnapping
Thank you for the feedback! This is definitely fair criticism regarding the new content and I will keep it in mind as I develop future chapters, and will try to make the scenes/content more organic and to tie up the loose ends for some scenes!

The bug that was mentioned is most likely the result of the initial phone implementation (which was admittedly buggy). It is an area I will be consistently improving (without invalidating old saves) as development chugs along!

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
So I guess Cara 3.0 will be a centaur :HideThePain: .

Sarafe is love, hope to see more of her. I also hope to see more of assertive Cara? The very idea that she can knock up most of the characters presented is too tempting.

any bestiality games like this one?
no

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Thank you for the feedback! This is definitely fair criticism regarding the new content and I will keep it in mind as I develop future chapters, and will try to make the scenes/content more organic and to tie up the loose ends for some scenes!

The bug that was mentioned is most likely the result of the initial phone implementation (which was admittedly buggy). It is an area I will be consistently improving (without invalidating old saves) as development chugs along!
One suggestion is that the medicine that Clara took should have two options for what is its usefulness. Example:
1- Whether she's still Futa or not, of course I'd like her to continue to be so that she fucks other women and fucking Suyin and steals her from Stanford and her daughters.
2- Control your need to swallow animals (not pets) or people (only if they deserve it like David or his EX). Gore/Vore content doesn't bother me.

I don't know if the MC can make women pregnant I hope she can do it XD

Reactions: cynaide_Goku

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
One suggestion is that the medicine that Clara took should have two options for what is its usefulness. Example:
1- Whether she's still Futa or not, of course I'd like her to continue to be so that she fucks other women and fucking Suyin and steals her from Stanford and her daughters.
2- Control your need to swallow animals (not pets) or people (only if they deserve it like David or his EX). Gore/Vore content doesn't bother me.

I don't know if the MC can make women pregnant I hope she can do it XD
Keep in mind that every time people request an alternative route where for example cara doesnt vore the bunny or cara keeps the futa cock etc, he then has to create an entire new route of posing for renders and entire new dialogue. Each variant to the storyline doubles the amount of work.

This is why suggestions like "can we have the option to keep the cock forever" or "can we have the option to have cara not gain weight" are impossible. even scenes where you see her vagina or her belly would all have to be redone like so:

1. scene shows cara big + with a vagina
2. scene shows cara small + with a vagina
3. scene shows cara big + with a cock
4. scene shows cara small + with a cock

thats 4 different versions of 1 scene. now repeat this for every scene into the future.... can you imagine the insane amount of work? this is why its impossible to let people "choose" everything. some choices like the bunny scene are there for u to roleplay whether she just gives in or not but having her be fat or not fat would be an unsustainable amount of work.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
ANDROID reupload with bug fixes. ariaspoaa will update the links when he's online but in the mean time use this: (fixes a skippable error relating to Ruby and adds a couple renders where there was otherwise a black screen)

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Keep in mind that every time people request an alternative route where for example cara doesnt vore the bunny or cara keeps the futa cock etc, he then has to create an entire new route of posing for renders and entire new dialogue. Each variant to the storyline doubles the amount of work.

This is why suggestions like "can we have the option to keep the cock forever" or "can we have the option to have cara not gain weight" are impossible. even scenes where you see her vagina or her belly would all have to be redone like so:

1. scene shows cara big + with a vagina
2. scene shows cara small + with a vagina
3. scene shows cara big + with a cock
4. scene shows cara small + with a cock

thats 4 different versions of 1 scene. now repeat this for every scene into the future.... can you imagine the insane amount of work? this is why its impossible to let people "choose" everything. some choices like the bunny scene are there for u to roleplay whether she just gives in or not but having her be fat or not fat would be an unsustainable amount of work.
Yes, I know, it's difficult to comply with everyone's requests, but I think most of them accept the fact that Clara became a futa with a big penis XD I don't think there's much of a problem there, regarding vore/gore with pets, yes. I think it can be avoided, the rest is eaten by other people who deserve it or are random without importance in history

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Yes, I know, it's difficult to comply with everyone's requests, but I think most of them accept the fact that Clara became a futa with a big penis XD I don't think there's much of a problem there, regarding vore/gore with pets, yes. I think it can be avoided, the rest is eaten by other people who deserve it or are random without importance in history
Not me personally. I liked her side effect of getting a temporary cock, temporary ears etc. its fun for a short time but in the end i prefer vagina because then she can vore/unbirth and get pregnant etc. its just more flexible. and her cock vore has already been explored. besides ariaspoaa can always add a futa character in the future (tris/tif) ^.^

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Not me personally. I liked her side effect of getting a temporary cock, temporary ears etc. its fun for a short time but in the end i prefer vagina because then she can vore/unbirth and get pregnant etc. its just more flexible. and her cock vore has already been explored. besides ariaspoaa can always add a futa character in the future (tris/tif) ^.^

I have a question, as seen Marie gave birth to a centaur hahahaha and because it can be seen in the shadows it is male since you can't see breasts, when Cara or Clara had sex with Gallo he could get pregnant and give birth a female centaur or the MC? It would be an interesting idea but in the end it's up to you Developer XD

Reactions: doomlord1987
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes