4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
I think he will release it around 5pm utc-8 based on the messages he wrote on the discord.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CaraInCreekmaw-EP1P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ariaspoaa

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cara in Creekmaw [E1P2] [Ariaspoaa]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Horse cocks and doggie love in the preview photos and the weirdest image to pop out at me is still this prolapsed vagina. Wtf is that? :ROFLMAO: Anus looks... off, too. Just looks weird.

EP1_CaraBed3_Main.jpg

rypperdoc

Mar 14, 2020
BUg Report.... Cannot put down phone. Keeps telling me I have unread messages, but there are none, and it crashes when I check for message from principle

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
BUg Report.... Cannot put down phone. Keeps telling me I have unread messages, but there are none, and it crashes when I check for message from principle
Hi there! This is an issue with using an old save from E1P1 or earlier. Can you try to play a new game (and use the questionnaire at the start in order to access E1P2) and try again?

For context, the principal messages should not be seen in the phone messages screen at all as that is from a much older build.

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
Hi there! This is an issue with using an old save from E1P1 or earlier. Can you try to play a new game (and use the questionnaire at the start in order to access E1P2) and try again?

For context, the principal messages should not be seen in the phone messages screen at all as that is from a much older build.
android version?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes