4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
RECOMMEND USING DEV'S ANDROID PORT. It is smaller than mine and it works.

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: E1P2 - Dev says new save required + PASSCODE = cara

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.19 GiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I thought I was familiar with most kinks until this game.
Like WTF, Penis Vore and Ass Vore!!!!
I have to admit, it definitely didn't do it for me.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
I thought I was familiar with most kinks until this game.
Like WTF, Penis Vore and Ass Vore!!!!
I have to admit, it definitely didn't do it for me.
yeah most of the time cockvore and anal vore or cv and av for short are done poorly or kept out as most people do not like em

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
There was an old woman who swallowed a fly.
I don't know why she swallowed a fly.
Perhaps she'll die.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
where is the update?
Public update releases around 1 week after alpha. If you want the earliest access you can join the patreon or subscribstar then you get access to links and discord.

It isn't worth leaking the build here because the first one might have bugs, and also hes adding in a last minute scene for public anyway so you'd want to download the public one at some point too. so really the main reason to subscribe is to support him continuing his journey or access alpha/beta builds. but if you have no plan to subscribe to him, then its best to wait for public build anyway.

And btw having tested the alpha build and helped him out with some upscales + android; i can tell you its an awesome update. doubled the content.

Nov 19, 2021
Public update releases around 1 week after alpha. If you want the earliest access you can join the patreon or subscribstar then you get access to links and discord.

It isn't worth leaking the build here because the first one might have bugs, and also hes adding in a last minute scene for public anyway so you'd want to download the public one at some point too. so really the main reason to subscribe is to support him continuing his journey or access alpha/beta builds. but if you have no plan to subscribe to him, then its best to wait for public build anyway.

And btw having tested the alpha build and helped him out with some upscales + android; i can tell you its an awesome update. doubled the content.
I'm excited to see the amount of content that'll be in this update. Kudos to the developer as well for letting the "backers" (people who pay to support) play the game early and test if there are any bugs, errors or missing music/pictures and so forth for the non-backers to eventually play.

Might mean having to start a new game to see all the new content but hey, anything to dick over Poly the parrot-man, I'll take it.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Might mean having to start a new game to see all the new content but hey, anything to dick over Poly the parrot-man, I'll take it.
Nope this game has a sort of "save builder" questionnaire at the start so you can begin playing at any chapter and answer previously answered dialogues to recreate ur save in seconds. So in my case my original save failed so i just answered a few questions & I was ready. And when i wanted to test other paths, i just redid the questionnaire and answered differently.

Nov 19, 2021
Nope this game has a sort of "save builder" questionnaire at the start so you can begin playing at any chapter and answer previously answered dialogues to recreate ur save in seconds. So in my case my original save failed so i just answered a few questions & I was ready. And when i wanted to test other paths, i just redid the questionnaire and answered differently.
That's even better to hear! Though I like starting again to see if anything has been changed or added.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
So is there a lot of good vore content?
Yes vore is the main content being added. Good quality stuff. You'll love the update.

He is wrapping up the last scene and code for the weekend public release. I've ported the Android version too so that will release alongside the pc version. It was initially planned to be skipped because the game size had gotten too big for android. I did have to compress it to 1080p instead of 4k but on a phone that shouldnt matter much.

Jul 30, 2019
Yes vore is the main content being added. Good quality stuff. You'll love the update.

He is wrapping up the last scene and code for the weekend public release. I've ported the Android version too so that will release alongside the pc version. It was initially planned to be skipped because the game size had gotten too big for android. I did have to compress it to 1080p instead of 4k but on a phone that shouldnt matter much.
Is there any female post vore weight gain in this update?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes