4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
The screenshots are very deceptive as to what the game actually is about.
Well because the game has a mystery element, it could ruin the fun to showcase some elements. So I can understand him wanting to not over-share. With that said, i could see the mailwoman scene being a good contender for one of the screenshots since she's mostly a non-canon route unimportant character.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Well because the game has a mystery element, it could ruin the fun to showcase some elements. So I can understand him wanting to not over-share. With that said, i could see the mailwoman scene being a good contender for one of the screenshots since she's mostly a non-canon route unimportant character.
I don't think being sucked up a giant horsecock is really a spoiler to the story.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
I don't think being sucked up a giant horsecock is really a spoiler to the story.
You are entitled to your opinion but i personally disagree. You don't know that the horse will vore anything going into it. You don't know that mama is feeding willing people to keep the horse strong. You don't know that the horse balls have some kind of weird magical effect on Cara that changes her body and (depending route) has some kind of animal instinct tendencies that she can't control.

It definitely is a story element that you uncover as you go along. And I understand it if the dev might want to keep them out of the screenshots.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
You are entitled to your opinion but i personally disagree. You don't know that the horse will vore anything going into it. You don't know that mama is feeding willing people to keep the horse strong. You don't know that the horse balls have some kind of weird magical effect on Cara that changes her body and (depending route) has some kind of animal instinct tendencies that she can't control.

It definitely is a story element that you uncover as you go along. And I understand it if the dev might want to keep them out of the screenshots.
Uhh no, it's immediately obvious to anyone who starts this and figures out it's a vore game that the horse is going to vore you. I don't think anyone is going to be surprised by that.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021

this game is a love letter to 'vore' tag. Ruby appearance was so brief but we loved her already. We wish for more sexy horse diggestion\scat scene in future game updates when receiving more quests meeting him.
(y)

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
we wish for Episode 1 Part 2 , Part 3 and even Episode 2 in the future :coffee:
more vore games are needed

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
let's not allow this game to die, we wish vividly for chapter two coming s00n (y)
(we loved the horse character!)

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes