4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
What the actual fuck did I just play? I really don't understand the point of swallowing up people through the genitals, but there is some devious plot afoot... or adick, I'm not entirely sure what the appropriate lexicon for this "shituation" is.
I also watched a horse poop out a person. Shit is wild++.

That being said, I like the writing and the renders, even if the MC's mother looks... overemcumbered, to say the least.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaraInCreekmaw-EP1P1A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Since this is only in episode 1 so far and we already have some minor differences in scenes based on actions, I would like to know how much is it going to differ in the future? Will there be entire segments that are only accessible after ignoring Spot for as long as possible? Or is it going to be like in episode 1 where the story stays, and only one-off scenes change based on choices?

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
Since this is only in episode 1 so far and we already have some minor differences in scenes based on actions, I would like to know how much is it going to differ in the future? Will there be entire segments that are only accessible after ignoring Spot for as long as possible? Or is it going to be like in episode 1 where the story stays, and only one-off scenes change based on choices?
Ignoring Spot already leads to one of the bad endings

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
An absolutely WILD ASS game with some very bizarre stuff, but a lot of it equally hot. Definitely want to see where it goes, will keep an eye on it!

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2440197

Overview:
Cara returns to Creekmaw to visit her mother over the course of 2 days after moving out a year ago with her fiancé. Mysteries start to pile on upon her return, with the town and its townspeople harboring many secrets and their own intentions.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-05
Release Date: 2023-03-04
Developer: Ariaspoaa ,
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 Part 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog (Updated: 11th March 2023):

Developer Notes:

Known issues and Workarounds:

Please use a fresh save to play Episode 1 Part 1, do not use an old save from the Prologue. This is due to a change/update of variables which I will minimize for future releases. Any errors that mention missing pngs or jpgs are issues that will occur on old saves. E1P1-A contains small bugfixes.

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1 Part 1 (E1P1-A)

Win/Linux
: - MEGA
Mac: - MEGA
Android: - MEGA
Others: Compressed*

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 2440223 View attachment 2440228 View attachment 2440235
View attachment 2178018 View attachment 2178015 View attachment 2178019 View attachment 2178023
Excellent!
We need 'moar' Vore Games (Renpy)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
The screenshots are very deceptive as to what the game actually is about.
Same here. First encounter with the horse...I see where this is going...wait...what. :WaitWhat:
Anyway, still a good game and well done so far.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
stuck at the same place any fix ?
after clicking and opening the cel phone, click on the in-come letter 'message envelope icon' inside

I have a question Ruby dies or can she be saved
she was dissolved inside,
(but we would love to see her again , even if it could be in a flash back scene in next in-game episodes since she was amazing)

(there is a theory , Cara herself was also lovely dissolved during the first scenes inside the stable , and then later on, the process of having a mysterious re-birth , or a secretly lewd clone she even doesn't know about it yet)

anyways, we loved the horse so much, (he must be well-feed from time to time)
let's bring more amazing & beautifuil visitors for him :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Raizen84

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not much phases me, these days...but...uh....what in the everloving fucktardedness is that on the left?
That isn't pregnant. That is transformed scariness. Did she engulf a goat? um..what.png

EDIT: After finishing the update.....
(1) It continuously loops at the end....never ending....it's weird lol
(2) My favorite hottie was digested by a horse a shat out, and my second favorite was given a horse cock. It seriously lost most of my interest in this game. From the beginning, the hot blonde and redhead sucked me into the game, but after this happening to them, ...not sure I care to continue. ...maybe I will check back later on to see what happens. I'm cool with many kinks, but ... you get us excited and all into a certain character, then "POOF" they're done.

I know some people will read this as whining, but it definitely isn't that. Plenty of other games in here with whatever I wanna see...but...I like the renders in this one. So, that got me into it.

Anywho...I'll check back in the future.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes