4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
I am not trying to kink shame anyone, and there is that rule 34, but just how do you come up with such things as horse dick vore?
Was the idea to try to reverse expectations as much as possible?

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
I am not trying to kink shame anyone, and there is that rule 34, but just how do you come up with such things as horse dick vore?
Was the idea to try to reverse expectations as much as possible?
From the thing I've seen, most things are pretty generic and would rated as like a 1 out of 10 on wtf scale.
The only thing that would go past a 5 in my oppinion is the dog tf ending

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
please post/link any similar content , if by chance you eventually happen to find it
(while we are eager waiting for 0.2 update new content) (y)

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Wtf is Mom pregnant with an Alien Hippo or what is going on? and who did the writing? I do often complain about bad english in games. But this is simply unusable. Often i have absolute no clue what the writer wants to say. Please and this goes to not only this developer please do get some help with the writing/translating. There are a lot of people on this forum alone that could improove the writing.

Nov 19, 2021
Totally ignorant about vore outside of the definition. Does vore imply death (eg someone getting eaten and is now digested and dead)?
It usually does, as that falls under "digestion" which is one of many sub-categories in that fetish. Sometimes it doesn't, and becomes known as Endosoma/Endosomatophilia where the predator just does not digest the prey.

Reactions: mams3425

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Ok, this is an interesting addition here. some of the artwork reminds me of Jag27's comics like 'Langsuir Chronicles', 'The Clinic', 'Fall of Innocence', and similar with the body dysmorphia and autoeroticism which are kind of lacking here on f95. Anyway, will be watching to see what the dev does for a couple more updates.

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
It usually does, as that falls under "digestion" which is one of many sub-categories in that fetish. Sometimes it doesn't, and becomes known as Endosoma/Endosomatophilia where the predator just does not digest the prey.
posting any link example of hentai endosomatophilia would be nice,

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Wtf is Mom pregnant with an Alien Hippo or what is going on? and who did the writing? I do often complain about bad english in games. But this is simply unusable. Often i have absolute no clue what the writer wants to say. Please and this goes to not only this developer please do get some help with the writing/translating. There are a lot of people on this forum alone that could improove the writing.
something tells me the horse knocked her up for some reason

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not going to lie, got a giggle out of can't understand what is being said, followed by improove.:p
Sorry but come on, in my playthrough she went into a horse's cock into its balls, spent a day or so inside, and then got shot out of his cock, there is no logic in that period, why worry about the logical story, pull you dinky out and fap already.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes