4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
android version?
SO SORRY about that. I realized my android build was lacking some of the new audio files and i quickly tried to repack and reupload.

ANDROID:

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
Got this error in fresh start from both New and Again.
This is a mistake in the code, a re-upload is in-progress. In the meantime, when you encounter that error, you can press the "Ignore" button on the middle bottom of the error screen so you can advance the game! This should not affect almost all of the remaining gameplay as this error is adding information to the Journal.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I even did a new save and started from scratch. But There's one too many black screens where pics are supposed to be (not error pages, just blank screens). I hope you get the chance to go back to them

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
I even did a new save and started from scratch. But There's one too many black screens where pics are supposed to be (not error pages, just blank screens). I hope you get the chance to go back to them
To clarify and to check on my end, can you elaborate on what area this is in (i.e. Prologue/E1P1/E1P2, etc.)?

Jul 30, 2019
Cara in Creekmaw [E1P2] [Ariaspoaa]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Is this the restricted version of the game?

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
I had lots of black screens in various places, before she leaves Momma's.
I see! If you're referring to the section before she leaves for her new apartment in E1P1, the black screens there are fully intentional and was not changed since its original release (unless I mistaken the area you are referring to!).

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wow this is the weirdest shit i have ever see and it's great!! I love it, a lot to flush down the toilets tho, Cara is litterally in deep shit! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bluerubber

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Wow this is the weirdest shit i have ever see and it's great!! I love it, a lot to flush down the toilets tho, Cara is litterally in deep shit! :ROFLMAO:
I myself can't seem to turn away at some points. At other points it kills it for me, what a world of shit I find myself in.

Oct 3, 2019
Well this game was certainly an... education. I have a question however, in EP2 will we be given the option to reduce Cara's weight? I do love thicc girls but the weight gain after eating David made her too thicc in my opinion, she looked sexier post-Gallo (and still pretty good after eating Bunbun).

crashie

Feb 4, 2020
i'm stuck where Cara is in bed and she is reading messages but when i complete reading all messages and i want to progress, she says i have unreed messages and i can´t move forward

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
i'm stuck where Cara is in bed and she is reading messages but when i complete reading all messages and i want to progress, she says i have unreed messages and i can´t move forward
Hi there! Just to clarify: is your save file a new save file or one from a previous release (i.e. an old save file)?

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
its one from a previous release
Old saves have known problems when playing the newer release (something which I will aim to mitigate for future releases but unfortunately could not avoid for this release).

Can you try to create a fresh save (i.e. via "Start") and answer some questions which will skip you ahead to E1P2 after completion and see if this fixes the phone issue you are mentioning?

Terribly sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: AraKnus
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes