4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
Top 3 are all in Stanford's house (I assume you have to be on this path to get it). Bottom right is gallo and polloson (again just be on the path)
I seems I have to do some specific task in order to get the bottom right scene, as being on the path is not enough. It is just extremely infuriating that I have done all outcomes for the 2 options I get with Polloson but still didn't get it. I either didn't see one through, or there something to trigger it that would make no sense.

Nov 19, 2021
I seems I have to do some specific task in order to get the bottom right scene, as being on the path is not enough. It is just extremely infuriating that I have done all outcomes for the 2 options I get with Polloson but still didn't get it. I either didn't see one through, or there something to trigger it that would make no sense.
if I recall right, most of Polly's stuff begins with responding to his nighttime phone call. Perhaps try starting from there?

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Hmm, playing fresh I seem to be getting some uncaught exception errors.
seems that the ren'py crash may be related to the version being used and a memory leak/not freeing up private/system commit data.

screenshot.1.jpg

keeps growing until it reaches system memory and then crashes, doesn't look like it frees up any memory after each image is displayed?

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
if I recall right, most of Polly's stuff begins with responding to his nighttime phone call. Perhaps try starting from there?
So far, it looks like it doesn't matter what you do in previous episodes since nothing really matters. between episodes.
As for the scene, I found out I had to tell him about my day and choose to be intimidating for his choices, I just assumed it was the wrong route cause I didn't get a choice to bring him with me at the end.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I'll just say that I liked that Cara got Natalie, Alexis and Suyin pregnant (of course one of the embryos the others are Stan's which is sad).

What I didn't like is that Cara is very submissive with Sarafe (I don't say no to furry hahaha) and she only gets fucked by Sarafe when it should be the above with Cara's alter ego more dominant and it is a good addition to the story, another point is that Sarafe impregnates our protagonist and not the other way around. In addition, Safare fucked Fathiyah instead of Cara.

They continue with Tristan's insistence and with Stan forcing the players to have a relationship with Cara in episode 2 despite the decisions of episode 1 XD. I carry Cara's relationship more with her as Futa.

The end of episode 2 did leave me shocked in a good way, I didn't think Cara's mother would let it happen LOL where is Mother's love XD.

I give it a total of 8 out of 10 for Sarafe XD.

Last edited:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I'll just say that I liked that Cara got Natalie, Alexis and Suyin pregnant (of course one of the embryos the others are Stan's which is sad).

What I didn't like is that Cara is very submissive with Sarafe (I don't say no to furry hahaha) and she only gets fucked by Sarafe when it should be the above with Cara's alter ego more dominant and it is a good addition to the story, another point is that Sarafe impregnates our protagonist and not the other way around. In addition, Safare fucked Fathiyah instead of Cara.

They continue with Tristan's insistence and with Stan forcing the players to have a relationship with Cara in episode 2 despite the decisions of episode 1 XD. I carry Cara's relationship more with her as Futa.

The end of episode 2 did leave me shocked in a good way, I didn't think Cara's mother would let it happen LOL where is Mother's love XD.

I give it a total of 8 out of 10 for Sarafe XD.
Kinda felt the same, fuck Sarafe :KEK:

hrchampion

Dec 9, 2021
idk what is wrong but the game is saying that i haven't read all my phone messages even tho i have and won't let me progress i think its polly's message that doesn't work as there is nothing he says when i click on his message

rroute

May 17, 2018
So many bugs in this it's not playable, maybe you should test it out before releasing update

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
Antivirus software is completely pointless. It spooks you with false positives but cannot detect actual viruses because their development includes testing them against antivirus detection. It just adds another vector through which you might get infected, e.g. all those vulnerabilities in archive formats become 0click ones when you have an antivirus running with system privileges unpacking those archives to scan them. And stuff like the recent webp vulnerability isnt even being scanned for.
And why is it no other games get triggered as having a virus?

Reactions: saintniot
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes