4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Look around in the Forum and you will read 100's if not more Comments about Games having a Virus and in the end proved to be a False Positive.. I never had a single Game that contained a Virus.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Look around in the Forum and you will read 100's if not more Comments about Games having a Virus and in the end proved to be a False Positive.. I never had a single Game that contained a Virus.

ive played one called gentle giantess and i havent seen a single game has virus link
that and its only been this episode thats flagged as a virus

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
can we play Stanford Natalie Poloson route at the same time
Cara is so hot right now, I kinda hope she wont get fat (or optional)

Last edited:

Lionel13

Dec 14, 2018
idk what is wrong but the game is saying that i haven't read all my phone messages even tho i have and won't let me progress i think its polly's message that doesn't work as there is nothing he says when i click on his message
Having the same problem and nothing seems to get me past it. Almost defiantly Polly's message but cant get it to work or just bypass it.

futa95

Dec 30, 2022
Top 3 are all in Stanford's house (I assume you have to be on this path to get it). Bottom right is gallo and polloson (again just be on the path)
Dear, have all your albums been unlocked? Can you provide them? I don’t know what path can’t unlock the last two.

Execet

Apr 3, 2019
Error using the phone in bed. All contacts show up with no messages, but the game says there are unread messages from Polly.

Reactions: bozoplace

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup :ROFLMAO:
Also, on the Suyin question seeing the code she has 3 ways to die I think, and there is a "suyinisalive" tag set to false , but dont know yet if she can be saved in some other path... it seems if you dont help her with tabatha she lives, but not sure dude...

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
And why is it no other games get triggered as having a virus?
Other games DO get triggered as well. But because developer likely did something extremely stupid while packing this game, like mucking up his archive, heuristics consider his archive especially suspicious.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes