4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
yeah i mean i am excited when ep. 3 comes out but having taken game design classes i thing he deserves a break. it is a lot of mental work to create a game
Same as me but i mean the Dev just finished EP 2 and that Guy seem to already expect EP 3 to come out very soon which is not gonna happen, 4000+ Renders is massive for an Update in my Book.

Reactions: Vorefanlover

futa95

Dec 30, 2022
Most of them can be unlocked after completing the process, and the few that are missing are determined by who you call that night. If you don't choose BBC, if you choose the other two, they will be eaten by yellow horses.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
My file 100% has a trojan inside it. It doesn't just appear from the ether.

atm he can correct the issuse as hes away for a while but i think he was pushing it out and didnt have time to fully check as it was midnight when dropped itll get fixed when hes back he knows about it as someone mentioned it on the pateron side

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
I completed the 2º part and I don´t understand why Ruby is so important in all of this. She came because she wanted to die and now Baxter blames Cara when it was Ruby´s choice be ingested as meal.

Sep 2, 2023
I completed the 2º part and I don´t understand why Ruby is so important in all of this. She came because she wanted to die and now Baxter blames Cara when it was Ruby´s choice be ingested as meal.
I didn't understand that either. And how does Marie's pregnant belly shrink so quickly by the end of the game? There wasn't enough time for this to happen.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
I didn't understand that either. And how does Marie's pregnant belly shrink so quickly by the end of the game? There wasn't enough time for this to happen.
Wdym ? Marie gave birth to her husband at the end of Ep 1, she had a fake belly at the start of ep2 so she's not pregnant anymore

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
New hotfix with all sorts of bug fixes for PC & MAC. The main post needs to update their links to these ones but Arias is busy so he left me in charge with uploading and mirrors.

Post-Release Hotfix#1
PC:
PC:
PC:
MAC:
MAC:
MAC:

edit: will update this thread with mirrors as they come but its pretty slow for me. maybe 1-2 hours.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes