4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
The image of the game splits into 3 part, is this a glitch and did anyone have the same problem. Is there away to help

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
The image of the game splits into 3 part, is this a glitch and did anyone have the same problem. Is there away to help
Download the new version I just posted above your reply. It has those fixes. I just need f95 staff to update the main post links as those are still the old ones.

Reactions: John573

Wan Curr

Feb 20, 2023
I downloaded this game (Android version) from mega link but it's not installing, I have enough space and no other issues on my device.... it's just not installing
Please help

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Other games DO get triggered as well. But because developer likely did something extremely stupid while packing this game, like mucking up his archive, heuristics consider his archive especially suspicious.
apparently so extra suspicious that my defender fully refuses to even allow it as an exception, i have to remove my whole protection just to play it, unless i like... exclude the folder, then turn of security, put the game application inside the folder, turn on security again and then exclude the file too from threat search

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
apparently so extra suspicious that my defender fully refuses to even allow it as an exception, i have to remove my whole protection just to play it, unless i like... exclude the folder, then turn of security, put the game application inside the folder, turn on security again and then exclude the file too from threat search
You'll notice this happening a lot with renpy as they have obfuscation/deobfuscation code so that people cant decompile rpyc files. Microsoft uses machine learning and you can tell this because when it give u a virus name u'll see like "!ml" in the name for machine learning. F95 staff have already made a post about it as its happening more lately and they want to reassure users about it. Theres not much we can do about it but at the end of the day if you truely dont trust us and you want to trust the machine learning then simply play the game in a month or two. By then, enough people will have reported in windows defender that the file is safe and to restore it that their system will set it to safe and their machine learning will continue to improve at a snail pace.

Prysma

Apr 6, 2022
Does anyone know what to do when the save menu disappears on Android? I remember that when I played the prologue there was a way to bring it back, I just don't remember how.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know what to do when the save menu disappears on Android? I remember that when I played the prologue there was a way to bring it back, I just don't remember how.
Do you remember where it vanished? i could fix it. normally opening and closing the Journal in the bottom left should also reveal it as a temporary fix

defcon9801

Feb 1, 2020
replaying the game from the start and i trying to figure out how to unlock a option after the free roam area. Its with Marie and i have all the options ask question except for Stanford, i Feel like it something i missed in the free roam area but i don't know what it is, any help would for that would be great

Prysma

Apr 6, 2022
Do you remember where it vanished? i could fix it. normally opening and closing the Journal in the bottom left should also reveal it as a temporary fix
I won't remember all the times it disappeared but I remember it disappearing during the first free roaming, opening the journal didn't make the save menu come back for me, the solution I found was to close and open the game again.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I have a question, and it is probably spoiler, but Is the ending the horse or do you have other routes?

mooman3

Feb 18, 2018
Several extreme kinks that are outside what i normaly go for, but i still like this one. Well done.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes