4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
Is it Confirmed that this Doesnt have a Virus? my Anti cheat Never flags stuff like this normally, and it Specifically mentioned a Trojan

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Error using the phone in bed. All contacts show up with no messages, but the game says there are unread messages from Polly.
I got two messages but am stuck in bed, can't go further :rolleyes::cautious:

No message from Polly

Last edited:

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
I'm stuck in the game, I find myself at my mother's house for the second time when my father reappears, after dinner I interacted a bit around the house inside and outside discovering the letter in the fireplace, the torch in the laundry room, the padlock to open. After opening this and interacting with the various objects I don't know how to proceed.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I'm stuck in the game, I find myself at my mother's house for the second time when my father reappears, after dinner I interacted a bit around the house inside and outside discovering the letter in the fireplace, the torch in the laundry room, the padlock to open. After opening this and interacting with the various objects I don't know how to proceed.
If you have already done everything, to leave Cara's mother's house, use your cell phone and send a text to Natalie or call her so that the story continues

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
If you have already done everything, to leave Cara's mother's house, use your cell phone and send a text to Natalie or call her so that the story continues
Thanks, i haven't see the two arrow in the lower right corner of the screen

yeahwhatever

Aug 14, 2020
Dear, have all your albums been unlocked? Can you provide them? I don’t know what path can’t unlock the last two.
I just used the universal gallery unlocker to unlock them all. If you want to get them legit, they involve Stanford and Suyin, so be on the path where you're with him and agree to share her (and make sure you dont go in the barn when you're at his house)

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes