MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I can't wait for the new updated
Let's just hope it's an actual freaking update this time, and not just some glorified side stories that, while fine on their own, just don't contribute to the game's overall story or sense of "wholeness" in the slightest...

-Mal

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadoweiss

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
is
Side Story Content
July 2024
standalone or you'll have to patch the 8.8gb main file with it? or is the latter contain this update?

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
the psyche of this dev is real fked up
It's always funny (though admittedly in a pretty dumb way) when some random nobody tries to pass judgement on a developer simply for engaging in different kinks than what said nobody enjoys. I mean, why should any of the rest of us care what you think about the developer of this game? You're hardly offering any kind of insight here after all, original (or even useful) or otherwise. :unsure:

...But I guess some people will always have the urge to express (or more excrete) useless nonsense for no reason... :FacePalm:

-Mal

Last edited:

shubrate

Jul 28, 2020
I can't open the Mac version, does anyone know why? It always seem to be like this when the download is Mac/Windows/Linux in the same download file. What do I need to do?

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
:alien: Android players:

To preserve your saves, simply download Season 1 or Season 2 APK and install it WITHOUT uninstalling the previous game version. The install screen will say "update" instead of "install" and this will keep your game saves regardless if you update with Season 1 or Season 2.

Because the content has grown too big, it was necessary to split the game in half. We are calling it Season 1 and Season 2.
Season 1 has all the previous content (Prologue, EP1, EP2, Side Stories) whereas Season 2 has only EP3. In order to play the new content on S2, you must first download Season 1 APK and run it without uninstalling the previous version. Then reach the end of episode 2, there will be a new Save Export feature. Make your save and then proceed with downloading Season 2 APK. Again run Season 2 APK without uninstalling Season 1 to preserve that save. In S2, click Start and you'll be asked if you wish to import a save.
Please note that the gallery and replay features are currently only available through Season 1 so you can switch back and forth between S1 and S2 by updating the game with the respective APK. It is not possible to install them as two separate game as that would break compatibility.

Android S1 +hotfixs:

Android S2 +hotfixs:

PC/Mac/Linux Compressed 720p S1 +hotfixs:

PC/Mac/Linux Compressed 900p S2 +hotfixs:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 26 Votes