Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
Links are up, do read through the newly added FAQs section regarding the splitting of game content in the original post if you have the time! It will clear up a lot of confusion regarding the updated naming format!

BackwardsHoodieGuy

Mar 23, 2021
Game's soft locked whenever you find the transmitter with the twins in the first free roam section it doesn't get added to the organizer so when you go to interrogate Rachael you get soft locked since you can't question her about it.

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
Game's soft locked whenever you find the transmitter with the twins in the first free roam section it doesn't get added to the organizer so when you go to interrogate Rachael you get soft locked since you can't question her about it.
Hi there, this is likely because the futa twin is not set within the cheat menu, can you try to designate a futa twin and load it back to the free roam section before finding the transmitter?

Every time I open the organizer my game crashes, what can I do to fix that?
I'm sorry to hear about this! Is there a crash message or log that appears after crashing? If so, can you show it to me?

lolidontlikethis

Mar 14, 2023
Hi there, this is likely because the futa twin is not set within the cheat menu, can you try to designate a futa twin and load it back to the free roam section before finding the transmitter?

I'm sorry to hear about this! Is there a crash message or log that appears after crashing? If so, can you show it to me?
No it doesn't give me an error message or anything, I open the organizer and about 2 seconds later the game just closes. I would just not open the organizer but in the cross examination I believe I have to open it.

KennyDCock

Jul 26, 2021
I can't seem to load a s2 save. If I do it goes back to Cara in bed wanting to try to end a phone call from season 1.

Also trying to save my S1 to S2 when I click done, it does the same thing. I then cant access any menus.
I also have the same issue with scroll back, it makes me go back totrying to save my S1 save to S2 and soft locksthe game. I can just click forward and continue etc but cant access the menues etc.

Also your s1 game file isn't working I click story and get an error.

Reactions: SARBASST

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
I can't seem to load a s2 save. If I do it goes back to Cara in bed wanting to try to end a phone call from season 1.

Also trying to save my S1 to S2 when I click done, it does the same thing. I then cant access any menus.
I also have the same issue with scroll back, it makes me go back totrying to save my S1 save to S2 and soft locksthe game. I can just click forward and continue etc but cant access the menues etc.

Also your s1 game file isn't working I click story and get an error.
when you reach end of ep2 in S1 and you save at export screen. close the game then open S2 and click Start game not load. click season 2 and itll ask you if you want to import a save. click yes and ur good to go

KennyDCock

Jul 26, 2021
when you reach end of ep2 in S1 and you save at export screen. close the game then open S2 and click Start game not load. click season 2 and itll ask you if you want to import a save. click yes and ur good to go
Ah! I have done this but I then get the other errors when trying to make new saves, even in the new S2 empty file slots. If I load up my progress it just loads up S1 care in bedasking if I have finished with the phone.
I'm wondering if my files are corrupt since I can play S2 Without importing my old save. Kinda annoying but seems to be the way for me atm.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Ah! I have done this but I then get the other errors when trying to make new saves, even in the new S2 empty file slots. If I load up my progress it just loads up S1 care in bedasking if I have finished with the phone.
I'm wondering if my files are corrupt since I can play S2 Without importing my old save. Kinda annoying but seems to be the way for me atm.
for now just start a fresh game in s2 by not selecting import. set ur route in the new cheats menu. then when full ep3 releases ull be able to rebuild a save via a questionnaire.

KennyDCock

Jul 26, 2021
for now just start a fresh game in s2 by not selecting import. set ur route in the new cheats menu. then when full ep3 releases ull be able to rebuild a save via a questionnaire.
Did this! :) The new mechanics all worked fine. It was a good test overall and had no issues with them.

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
No it doesn't give me an error message or anything, I open the organizer and about 2 seconds later the game just closes. I would just not open the organizer but in the cross examination I believe I have to open it.
Is this on a new save? I will try to replicate the issue you're mentioning but it sounds like quite a rare issue.

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes