Zozo01837

May 6, 2024
I can’t go forward when i’m in the interrogation of Rachel where it tells me to present her the « Strange Devise »…
Can someone help me with it ?

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
I can’t go forward when i’m in the interrogation of Rachel where it tells me to present her the « Strange Devise »…
Can someone help me with it ?
The attic chest has a weird object inside. might be useful for rachel interrogation

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
:alien: Android players:

To preserve your saves, simply download Season 1 or Season 2 APK and install it WITHOUT uninstalling the previous game version. The install screen will say "update" instead of "install" and this will keep your game saves regardless if you update with Season 1 or Season 2.

Because the content has grown too big, it was necessary to split the game in half. We are calling it Season 1 and Season 2.
Season 1 has all the previous content (Prologue, EP1, EP2, Side Stories) whereas Season 2 has only EP3. In order to play the new content on S2, you must first download Season 1 APK and run it without uninstalling the previous version. Then reach the end of episode 2, there will be a new Save Export feature. Make your save and then proceed with downloading Season 2 APK. Again run Season 2 APK without uninstalling Season 1 to preserve that save. In S2, click Start and you'll be asked if you wish to import a save.
Please note that the gallery and replay features are currently only available through Season 1 so you can switch back and forth between S1 and S2 by updating the game with the respective APK. It is not possible to install them as two separate game as that would break compatibility.

Android S1 +hotfixs:
Mega

Android S2 +hotfixs:

Mega

PC/Mac/Linux Compressed 720p S1:

Mega

PC/Mac/Linux Compressed 900p S2:

Mega
if its not too much, might there be any new CV content in S2?

• Angry
Reactions: templarknight2020

KennyDCock

Jul 26, 2021
Its going to make me delete the game. It is completely unnecessary. there isn't a syllable of text that can't be covered in a regular conversation with choices. the fact that it runs you in circles until you get the right answer is stupid.
I don't believe it was that hard to piece together the questions and answers to the interrogation. Think only the bathtub girl ran me for a hoop since none of the items were working at first, but after trying again I fixed that one. you just ask for more info on each point and then find which question to what clues you have match. My only gripe is that when talking to the mother, that the notebook only had 1 page that I could select and every other page was wrong even if the page I chose had the specific answer XD

Zozo01837

May 6, 2024
I don't believe it was that hard to piece together the questions and answers to the interrogation. Think only the bathtub girl ran me for a hoop since none of the items were working at first, but after trying again I fixed that one. you just ask for more info on each point and then find which question to what clues you have match. My only gripe is that when talking to the mother, that the notebook only had 1 page that I could select and every other page was wrong even if the page I chose had the specific answer XD
Yo how did you fixed the bathroom girl scene ? That item is not showing in my inventory even though i took it lol

dutch1980

Apr 23, 2020
I got in issue with loading saves. As I do that, it automatically switches to save-mode. So I can save, but it's impossible to load a save.

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes