Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Getting the error that the images of season 1 are missing, despite just downloading S2 today.
Sidestory images are missing as well. Anyone know what's causing this?

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Getting the error that the images of season 1 are missing, despite just downloading S2 today.
Sidestory images are missing as well. Anyone know what's causing this?
Season 1 images are missing after downloading Season 2? yes did you not read? Season 2 only contains season 2 content. so if you look at season 1 content it will say images missing. You either download Season 1 and play until the end, at which point you export your save and switch to season 2 and import the save. Or if you are using a pc you can merge season 1 and season 2 together if you prefer that, by combining the game folders. this is also explained in the main post.

futa95

Dec 30, 2022
The new mechanism Debut of Interrogation/Questioning is a bit cumbersome. I look forward to the full version of EP3. How long will it take to wait for the full version update?

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Getting this error despite just downloading S2 today, unsure what's causing this one. Sidestories are the only thing working though. Android version btw.
Thanks for the report. This is an android specific issue. I've fixed it and reuploaded the new APKs.
note that s2 only contains s2 content (ep3). you cant play s1 or side stories on s2. youll need s1 for that.

:alien: Android +hotfix:

Season 1:

Season 2:

see this post for my latest apk and mirrors instead. https://f95zone.to/threads/cara-in-creekmaw-s2-ep3-testrelease-ariaspoaa.137719/post-14945004

Last edited:

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
Season 1 images are missing after downloading Season 2? yes did you not read? Season 2 only contains season 2 content. so if you look at season 1 content it will say images missing. You either download Season 1 and play until the end, at which point you export your save and switch to season 2 and import the save. Or if you are using a pc you can merge season 1 and season 2 together if you prefer that, by combining the game folders. this is also explained in the main post.
Thx!

Oct 9, 2020
Thanks for the report. This is an android specific issue. I've fixed it and reuploaded the new APKs.
note that s2 only contains s2 content (ep3). you cant play s1 or side stories on s2. youll need s1 for that.

:alien: Android +hotfix:

Season 1:

Season 2:
Hotfix worked well. Love episode 3 thus far and can't wait to see whats in store for Cara next.

Loquiilo

Dec 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save file after the cross examination? because my game crashes when i open the organizer

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaraInCreekmaw-S2EP3Test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone have a save file after the cross examination? because my game crashes when i open the organizer
It would be useless as their save would be on a different route that you. Also be careful downloading saves, they can be malicious.

Can you post the error for us instead so we can fix it?

Loquiilo

Dec 18, 2018
It would be useless as their save would be on a different route that you. Also be careful downloading saves, they can be malicious.

Can you post the error for us instead so we can fix it?
Same problem as lolidontlikethis. When i open the organizer, something is trigger and my game just crash, there is no error message.
Something strange is that, sometimes, if y try many times, it does let me open the organizer and I can even check one of the items but when I try to go back to inspect other item it just crash. I haven't been able to replicate this in the cross-examination scene, it just crashes immediately.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Same problem as lolidontlikethis. When i open the organizer, something is trigger and my game just crash, there is no error message.
Something strange is that, sometimes, if y try many times, it does let me open the organizer and I can even check one of the items but when I try to go back to inspect other item it just crash. I haven't been able to replicate this in the cross-examination scene, it just crashes immediately.
You will see a tracestack.txt or error.txt in the folder. btw you are opening it on S2 right?

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
Hi there, sorry to hear about the crashes occurring! I wanted to clarify a few things:
- Is this on a fresh save created in Season 2? Or is it an imported save?
- Is it possible to save the game right before you enter the cross-examination scene and send the save over to me? (saves can be found in your "%appdata%\RenPy\CarainCreekmaw-1661584638" folder, in a X-Y-LT1.save format, where X is the page you saved it in, while Y is the slot starting from 1 at the top-left)

On top of the second point, do send me the file called "persistent" as well in the same folder location.

Loquiilo

Dec 18, 2018
You will see a tracestack.txt or error.txt in the folder. btw you are opening it on S2 right?
I downloaded season 2 again (is the compressed version). I cant find any "error.txt", I only have "log.txt", this is all what it is inside after my game crash again when i tryed to open the organizer.
2024-09-28 200005.png

Last edited:

Loquiilo

Dec 18, 2018
Thanks can you also zip up your save folder and attach it here to a comment.
It's a brand new savefile, from the Game's folder and also from "User/yourusername/AppData/Roaming/Renpy" I don't have any old save file from season 1. I use deepfreeze on my disc C so when i reboot my pc, everything is deleted there.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
The new mechanism Debut of Interrogation/Questioning is a bit cumbersome. I look forward to the full version of EP3. How long will it take to wait for the full version update?
Its going to make me delete the game. It is completely unnecessary. there isn't a syllable of text that cant be covered in a regular conversation with choices. the fact that it runs you in circles until you get the right answer is stupid.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
And now this. Thats it! Recycle Bin time. Way to go dev. You completely ruined my favorite game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'response_6'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\1 - Visual Novels and Comics\Vore Games\CarainCreekmaw-Episode-2 Enhanced\Cara in Creekmaw\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\1 - Visual Novels and Comics\Vore Games\CarainCreekmaw-Episode-2 Enhanced\Cara in Creekmaw\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\1 - Visual Novels and Comics\Vore Games\CarainCreekmaw-Episode-2 Enhanced\Cara in Creekmaw\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\1 - Visual Novels and Comics\Vore Games\CarainCreekmaw-Episode-2 Enhanced\Cara in Creekmaw\renpy\execution.py", line 953, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/phone_screen.rpyc", line 745, in script call
File "scripts/phone_screen.rpyc", line 322, in script call
File "scripts/chapter2.rpyc", line 21356, in script call
File "scripts/e3_freeroam_1.rpyc", line 731, in script
File "D:\1 - Visual Novels and Comics\Vore Games\CarainCreekmaw-Episode-2 Enhanced\Cara in Creekmaw\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'response_6'.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Cara in Creekmaw v3.00-Test-S2
Sat Sep 28 19:06:37 2024

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes