Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Why ???? Why switch to a sandbox game ?? Do a Full VN version for our community pls bro
He didnt...? Its a linear, choice driven VN that has freeroam sections for hunting for clues. this was present in ep1 and ep2 also. once you solve the mystery, you are back on the linear path. The mysteries are not hard and after this test release is done, there will be a walkthru to be able to essentially skip them quickly.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
New links for version that automatically includes the hotfixes

Android S1 +hotfixs:

Android S2 +hotfixs:

PC/Mac/Linux Compressed 720p S1 +hotfixs:

PC/Mac/Linux Compressed 900p S2 +hotfixs:

PC/Mac/Linux 4K: S1 +hotfixes:

Last edited:

Nahui52

Jun 22, 2020
New links for version that automatically includes the hotfixes

Android S1 +hotfixs:

Mega

Android S2 +hotfixs:

Mega

PC/Mac/Linux Compressed 720p S1 +hotfixs:

Mega

PC/Mac/Linux Compressed 900p S2 +hotfixs:

saddly still crashing when select the inventory during interrogations

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
CaraInCreekmaw-S2EP3TestHotfix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Any chance you could re-upload a torrent for season 1, since both portions are needed?

Reactions: youraccount69

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
So the game ends after the talk with Rachel in the bathroom? That's kind of short. Hopefully the next update has more content.
I thought that as well initially until I realized my path had less content. For example the twin you picked to be futa leads to two very different scenes at Spot. Trin even has 2 scenes back to back. Also if you dont pick up the horse toy AND you arent friends with suyin on Stan path you will miss a scene in suyin bedroom. in my route i also had no one eaten by gallo but there is a scene for polo & natalie there that I had missed. Anyway its worth starting back some save before those moments and using the new cheat menu to live edit ur path

Ariaspoaa

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2021
saddly still crashing when select the inventory during interrogations
Hi there, this is a known issue but as of now, there is no fix for this as I'm unable to reproduce it using the saves from other players experiencing the problem, nor can I replicate it in my dev environment.

This is not a guaranteed solution but is simply the "cleanest" way to try playing the game:
1. Start Season 2 and do not import any saves.
2. Enable the cheat menu, and set them accordingly.
3. Play.

If the game still crashes at the organizer, you can choose to do the following (not recommended if you don't want to lose your progress):
1. Exit the game.
2. Navigate to "%appdata%\RenPy\CarainCreekmaw-1661584638"
3. Delete "persistent" file.
4. Relaunch the game and try the three steps above again.

I want to stress that these steps are not guaranteed to work. I'm trying to figure out the root cause of the crashes but have not been able to replicate it nor narrow it down. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reactions: uuhwhat

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
the strange/mysterious object isn't been shown. I am really disappointed actually.
as the post just above you says, we cant replicate this issue even after asking players to send in their save. it just works for us. so it makes it impossible to fix unless we have more details. but follow the post above and try that trick laid out. also are u on pc, compressed or android?

Loquiilo

Dec 18, 2018
If the game still crashes at the organizer, you can choose to do the following (not recommended if you don't want to lose your progress):
1. Exit the game.
2. Navigate to "%appdata%\RenPy\CarainCreekmaw-1661584638"
3. Delete "persistent" file.
4. Relaunch the game and try the three steps above again.
Unfortunately it didn't work for me :cry:. I don't think it's a save file issue, it's like something is triggered that tells the game to shut down the moment you click the inventory. In any case, maybe I will be able to play it on gamcore.
If the problem cannot be solve, perhaps you could add an option on "cinematic mode" to auto-select the right option without needing to use the inventory. It just a suggestion.
Thanks for all the hard work (y)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CaraInCreekmaw-S2EP3TestHotfix2

Critchdog

Jan 6, 2019
The mac, windows and linux are all one game. You just have to launch the relevant app so for pc its .exe linux its .sh and mac its .app.
Nah. The .app just flat out isn't opening. You authorise security on it and it'll still refuse to start up. I tried fixperm as well and it still won't open.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Nah. The .app just flat out isn't opening. You authorise security on it and it'll still refuse to start up. I tried fixperm as well and it still won't open.
I'm not a mac user myself and renpy automatically make any renpy game come out as windows, mac and linux such that a renpy game developer doesnt need to do anything special for mac. So honestly, this is out of my hands. But just to be certain, I decided to install mac on VMware since I dont own a mac and tried it for myself.

Initially it would give me permissions errors so i had to follow this video on how to allow foreign apps on a mac.

Once I did that, I opened the game, it asked me for folder permission I clicked yes and after 60 secs the game opened (it was laggy cause of vmware).

So I can at least say now that this is tested and working on a mac and frankly we've never had to test or care about linux/mac because renpy just does the whole work. If this game isn't working on your mac, my guess is either you cant run any renpy games at all (like some ARM based mac maybe cant play renpy?) or when you extracted the files, something got corrupted along the way. So my only offer of help is to maybe delete your files and try again. Also if you cant open S2 try to open S1 and vice versa even though they are technically the same game just plus/minus some images. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

View attachment caramac-1.webm

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
CaraInCreekmaw-S2EP3TestHotfix2
They've kindly also added a torrent for Season 1 here:
Thanks youraccount69

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes