Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
hooo boy, good thing this is a test release. Can't even reload any of the saves XD
But it's nice to see what's cooking before it's done.
The "investigation" segment is a neat touch

dutch1980

Apr 23, 2020
hooo boy, good thing this is a test release. Can't even reload any of the saves XD
But it's nice to see what's cooking before it's done.
The "investigation" segment is a neat touch
I ran into that problem too. It seems it can be avoided by not starting from the save of S1. But yeah, it's clear this version has a lot of bugs.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Alright, a new update! That means a whole new wave of people coming across this game for the first time and leaving WTF?! comments!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Been stuck in Ep1 looking for something, search everywhere 6 times or more, not eliminating things I already found. Running in circles with random mini-scenes dropped in the middle of a search is not holding my interest. It looked interesting until I got to some vaguely hinted search game. My time is worth more, especially reading how much worse it gets.

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
So is there anywhere we can download the game that isn't shit? Only one of the current uploads works, the other is giving me a download time of 5 fuckin hours for 3gb.

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
I don't like this style, but I don't understand the developer ... I look at the game sizes and immediately see huge discrepancies!!!

Images 3840x2160 but the game in 1920x1080 unnecessary waste of MB, not to mention that the game strongly degrades the quality by relinking to 1920 and then zooming in if the user has a 3840 monitor....

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
It's really unfortunate that a game with a less mainstream fetish is one of the few that depicts truly thick-bodied characters. I don't mind it, but many people are going to miss out on some truly peak renders here.

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes