Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
456163_cover_image.gif

Overview:
Deserted wasteland, lonely tower, party of three strangers. What awaits them inside? What secrets will unravel before them? Go with them and find out. Commence your journey as a rogue mage. Lie, deceive, steal and kill, do whatever it takes to accomplish goals and most basic desires of your mixed nature. Make your way thru political intrigues court aristocrats of Copper kingdoms, monsters filled swamps, murky and dark Elven forests, wastelands filled with creatures from the Rim and many more.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-27
Release Date: 2019-10-27
Developer: Tickler
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -

Thanks to N7 for sharing

456172_carpic27.jpg 456173_carpic41.jpg 456174_carpic99.jpg 456176_carpic169.jpg 456177_carpic142.jpg 456178_carpic174.jpg 456180_carpic187.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I like the look. Here's hoping we get an actual shortstack eventually. Gnome, goblin, halfling... They're so rare.
Unfortunately, two of my three favorite fetishes are incredibly rare. I like shortstacks, and I like 'under the desk/table'. Both are incredibly hard to find in games.

Reactions: Daboos

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I like the look. Here's hoping we get an actual shortstack eventually. Gnome, goblin, halfling... They're so rare.
Unfortunately, two of my three favorite fetishes are incredibly rare. I like shortstacks, and I like 'under the desk/table'. Both are incredibly hard to find in games.
*cough* peasant's quest has a halfling, a goblin and a swamp elf *cough*

as of those previews... the lighting is wierd in some... will wait for more updates before judging

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
*cough* peasant's quest has a halfling, a goblin and a swamp elf *cough*

as of those previews... the lighting is wierd in some... will wait for more updates before judging
I said rare, not impossible.
I looked up the game to see if I knew it by sight. When i saw it, i remembered that it was one of the games I couldn't really get into.
I remembered the goblin scene after seeing the preview pic. But I have no memory of a swamp elf... I don't think I've ever heard of a swamp elf before.

Edit: Just noticed the Lain scene mod, so maybe I'll check it out again.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I just wonder why the decision to make this game, and what does this mean for "Pinky Swear", will it be abandoned then? I hope not, I'd rather see that game continued :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
no no no ... that was Maleficent .. uhh ,,, wicked witch of the west ,,, err ... snow white :whistle:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just some grim offering for this spooky october games fest ,, nothing to get your panties in cheek over, dear entity ;)!!

Reactions: Tickler

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Better use both and compile this booty call shenanigans at full wide view as apples catch the eye
in tropes and rapid fire candy cane will blow your mind!

Reactions: Mormont

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has to be bold as hell + fearless + brave + stunner + joni bravo + duke nukem level of grasshopper to sport the lines most devs put in his mouth and hope to get in any gal pants ... here the gal orcs score the MC ... win + win ?!?

Reactions: Kalrotix
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes