TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I just wanted some info on why. That's was it. If people are offended by me well then ignore me everybody vents different mine is asking question in a somewhat rude way.
You wanted to know why the unpaid, volunteer modstaff of a large piracy forum might not have time to immediately acquire, download, crack, and then reupload a large steam game less than a week before Christmas, a time of year when forum activity hits a major high point?

I'd have thought it might be self explanatory, really.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
so switch mc's on the regular?
pick a male/female or trans/protag? (yeah sure futa is beyond trans but I don't give a damn)

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
I have been meaning to ask this, could male MC impregnate any female npcs? Even better, all female npcs?
Pregnacy is only available in the U5 Version still i think. :unsure: Tho you can only have sex with some females/futas and become pregnant if playing as a female/futa. But thats if the option is enabled as well. But you have to unlock the quest so you are able to activate it at The Statue of Fertillity and the offsprings just vanishes when birthed so you just hace to keep cumming in them if you want to knock them up with your Geneseed :ROFLMAO: the belly just inflates after birth with no actual birthing and then you have to start fking again. ;) So just keep at it until you get bored and explore tho some areas are blocked of so you cant go everywhere. :coffee:

Reactions: MrStal0ne

pengu22

Jan 22, 2018
I found a bug, i need to protect someone, i die, but when i respawn i just die again and again...
Someone can upload a save pls... mine just dont work for that bug....

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
so was the update today only for the UE5 version and UE4 is discontinued? Or does the UE4 version still have more content?
They are no longer updating the UE4 version, however the UE4 version still has more content. Anything new goes to the UE5 build and a lot of the stuff they're porting over is being remastered, though.

Frankly, based on everything I know about going from UE4 to 5, once they started on 4 they should have ended on 4 and just planned for 5 for their next game. The upgrade route is generally considered idiotic by devs and is incredibly time and effort consuming for very little outward-presenting gains and with a top-notch team deeply familiar with UE generally adds a year of total dev time just for the transition alone...

So yeah, maybe full game in 2026 if we're lucky at this rate... they seemed more professional than the other "forever promise to keep you dreaming" western developed games like wildlife that are barely even games, and most of them are in fact industry veterans, but then again they went and did the indie patreon milking trick 101 of remastering/restructuring/engine upgrading, etc. It's why Yiffalicious is still basically a worthless toolet right when there had been a lot of interest and a lot of content sprouting in the old version...

And instead of just finishing, nope, we're going to recode the entire project from scratch... 2-3 years now for Yiffalicious, I forget, and still no parity, lmao.

Every day I hate the ero game development scene a little more, and people wonder why we pirate them. They're not worthy of the same attention as regular indies is why. I'll gladly buy a complete game to support devs that put more work in their craft than their hustle, and that there's the problem why I barely buy any ero games and 90% of those I do buy are from Japanese developers with actual work ethics.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2020
So yeah, maybe full game in 2026 if we're lucky at this rate... they seemed more professional than the other "forever promise to keep you dreaming" western developed games like wildlife that are barely even games since most of them are in fact industry veterans, but then they go and pull indie patreon milking trick 101 by remastering/restructuring/engine upgrading, etc. It's why Yiffalicious is not basically a worthless toolet right when there had been a lot of interest and a lot of content sprouting in the old version...

And instead of just finishing, nope, we're going to recode the entire project from scratch... 2-3 years now, I forget, and still no parity, lmao.
I thought the recode was bullshit as well, I'm still on the fence about it because it just seemed like they were copying Summertime Saga's move.

But their DSS is incomparable. No other erotic game has come up with something that innovative. I mean I'm still shaking my head at their overall project management, but credit where it's due.

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
They are no longer updating the UE4 version, however the UE4 version still has more content 'technically' since anything new goes to the UE5 build and a lot of the stuff they're porting over is being remastered.

Frankly, based on everything I know about going from UE4 to 5, once they started on 4 they should have ended on 4 and just planned for 5 for their next game. The upgrade route is generally considered idiotic by devs and is incredibly time and effort consuming for very little outward-presenting gains and with a top-notch team deeply familiar with UE generally adds a year of total dev time just for the transition alone...

So yeah, maybe full game in 2026 if we're lucky at this rate... they seemed more professional than the other "forever promise to keep you dreaming" western developed games like wildlife that are barely even games since most of them are in fact industry veterans, but then they go and pull indie patreon milking trick 101 by remastering/restructuring/engine upgrading, etc. It's why Yiffalicious is not basically a worthless toolet right when there had been a lot of interest and a lot of content sprouting in the old version...

And instead of just finishing, nope, we're going to recode the entire project from scratch... 2-3 years now, I forget, and still no parity, lmao.

Every day I hate the ero game development scene a little more, and people wonder why we pirate them. They're not worthy of the same attention as regular indies is why. I'll gladly buy a complete game to support devs that put more work in their craft than their hustle, and that there's the problem why I barely buy any ero games and 90% of those I do buy are from Japanese developers with actual work ethic.
Exactly this, this whole switch to UE5 was just a good reason to delay things and keep milking the simps. If it would be "just" an engine port, then we would see same content added step by step like they had in the UE4 version, but we don't. We see a whole new map with a different story. So they basically start over to delay things.

• Angry

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Guess we still playing catch-up whilst they import sex scenes and content from UE4 to UE5. Always wonder why devs have that obsession with porting to newest game engine halfway through their project. Welp see you in end of 2024 when they'll have caught up, hope they don't release unreal engine 6 in 2024! :LOL:

• Angry

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Always wonder why devs have that obsession with porting to newest game engine halfway through their project.
Because Epic no longer provides updates or support for UE4, which makes for long term problems that compound themselves over time. Especially with how frequently Microsoft is changing weird things on Windows 11, it's a wise move to stick with the version of the game engine that Epic would resolve issues for.

If this was purely about "milking" the way you people love to spout (seriously, you'd think this place was a dairy theft ring or something), there are far better ways to handle it than switching game engines. Everyone takes such a terrible perspective on UE4->UE5 because this is the first time indie devs have had to handle it. UE4 stuck around for most of a decade and the previous major versions that caused this headache were back when it was a far more expensive tool that was essentially limited to large studios.

If it would be "just" an engine port, then we would see same content added step by step like they had in the UE4 version, but we don't. We see a whole new map with a different story. So they basically start over to delay things.
You do realize that content is something the devs have explicitly stated will be returning, right? It's just that that was midgame content in a region that is currently inaccessible. Imagine complaining that the classic wow servers don't have anything from Outlands, while ignoring the fact that Outlands doesn't exist.

Seriously, how do you people look at a changelog like the one in this update and come out of this thinking the devs are trying to waste your time for more money?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes