Colaymorak

Sep 29, 2021
Oh for fucks sake when will they add a god damn free cam to their sex scenes?? These angles are genuinely horrible, 9 out of 10 times you can't even see anyone's genitals.
So like, did you read the update notes where they explicitly stated that they're aiming to implement freecam for the next update or what?

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Honestly, i admire the effort on migrating from UE4 to UE5, but game needs a lot of polishing and perfecting, UE4 version was like a grab quest and deliver it, UE5 have some story, BUT, most of the things that you had in UE4, you won't have in UE5, i wish they had made at least the character customization options we had in UE4

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
most of the things that you had in UE4, you won't have in UE5, i wish they had made at least the character customization options we had in UE4
Well, now I'm curious, which customization options are missing in UE5?

As for me, it lools like the character customization is the only thing in UE5 that is much better compared to that in UE4.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PootisPenser76

Daugorn

Oct 16, 2018
So like, did you read the update notes where they explicitly stated that they're aiming to implement freecam for the next update or what?
No, I did not. But this should be one of the easiest things to implement ever and should've already been there since the UE4 version. Adding it over 4 years after initial release of the game is crazy

Colaymorak

Sep 29, 2021
No, I did not. But this should be one of the easiest things to implement ever and should've already been there since the UE4 version. Adding it over 4 years after initial release of the game is crazy
Well, you really should. They're over on Steam, but here's the relevant bit

What's Next?
DSS 2.0 - Dynamic Sex System 2.0. To keep it simple, whilst giving at least some insight, here's a brief summary;

Freecam and Lovense enabled. Scene progression from initial foreplay to getting it on. Support for everything from erotic bathing and oiled massage to full-frontal snogging and bed-breaking romps.

Once the DSS2.0 update is out, we'll be switching the UE5 branch to be the main branch of the game, and putting the UE4 version of a Beta Branch, so you can still play any of that content.

Last edited:
Reactions: aisareteinai
Dec 24, 2023
Why are links given from such bad upload sites? Also, what are the differences between Unreal Engine 4 and 5? Does version 5 have all the contents of version 4 or are they completely different from each other?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Anyone knows how to get inside this? i think i am bugged
It is bugged. Someone posted the game wiki page for the interior of the room you should be able to reach when you interact with it. During my run that quest also bugged for me. When I reloaded an earlier save, the interior was still not able to be entered. When I did a different quest first then came back, I could not start the quest through the NPC who gives it.

Cut your losses and try again next game release as one of the first quests you aim to complete when you start. Dev quest fixing will happen later.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes