Jason rex

May 9, 2024
Is there any way to complete the quest “The Avarice of Birds”? You just can't get up this mountain
Actually i managed to climb all the way up look back and jump on the platforms then jump from sides it's trial and error part that's what i did plus the staff ain't than important it simply teleports you to the shrine where you choose your look

Reactions: Dumphrey89

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
All Unreal Engine 4 and 5 games can do this:
1- find the game executable
2- make a shortcut to it
3- right click and open the shortcut Proprieties
4- in the Target field, at the end after the .exe, insert a space and either -dx11 or -vulkan

If the game was compiled with the default UE API resources (not stripped out) they should at least run in -dx11 mode.
But not all games work, some does indeed require full compliant dx12 gpu and will not fallback to dx11 nor allow to run on vulkan.

good luck
Thank you very much for this tip!
When I tried to run the UE5 version on my PC (which is extremely outdated) I could barely browse the game menu, the mouse was barely moving, and then it crashed and won't start again.
So, I thought I would not be able to even try it, but I did as you suggested, and the game launched and ran smoothly enough.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Is anyone else having Quest spawning issues?

1. Captain Asim doesn't spawn so I can't do the "Shipwrecked Anubites" quest.
2. There's no withered campfire to progress the "Prodigal Son" quest.

Thunder lord

Dec 17, 2021
All Unreal Engine 4 and 5 games can do this:
1- find the game executable
2- make a shortcut to it
3- right click and open the shortcut Proprieties
4- in the Target field, at the end after the .exe, insert a space and either -dx11 or -vulkan

If the game was compiled with the default UE API resources (not stripped out) they should at least run in -dx11 mode.
But not all games work, some does indeed require full compliant dx12 gpu and will not fallback to dx11 nor allow to run on vulkan.

good luck
Holy shit that worked. Owe you one.

Reactions: Astcit

fostaa

Dec 23, 2018
After loading my save from the last version (on which I completed all the possible quests), I see all those "new quests" around the map that are shown with a <heart> icon but they are just NPCs with simple dialogs. I talked to everyone but nothing new. The map is still the same but the patch notes from 02.06 show many different features that I cannot access.
Any ideas how to load up properly the new content from the last update?

H0RS3-D3PTH

Jun 9, 2019
man the ue5 combat is so nice now but they also broke ALOT of shit :/ lotta conflicts with existing saves and plenty of glitches for new ones.

Dhaso

Mar 22, 2019
The camera angles on the scenes are absolutely horrible.
I cant freely rotate the camera? WTF ...
It's preset on rails.

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
After loading my save from the last version (on which I completed all the possible quests), I see all those "new quests" around the map that are shown with a <heart> icon but they are just NPCs with simple dialogs. I talked to everyone but nothing new. The map is still the same but the patch notes from 02.06 show many different features that I cannot access.
Any ideas how to load up properly the new content from the last update?
I don’t even know, should I probably START THE NEW GAME?

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
The camera angles on the scenes are absolutely horrible.
I cant freely rotate the camera? WTF ...
It's preset on rails.
Yup, and that's the most stupid decision I ever saw after someone spent hours doing animation and 3D models to the extent this game has. It's 100% a moronic, stupid, idiot decision.
Could there be a reason? Yes, if I remember correctly, on UE4 there were a few scenes where if you had the horsecock or any big cock equiped, sometimes the insertion clipped past the models (and were mostly hiden by beds/floor/camera angle).
But even with clipping, locking the fucking camera, and not only that, locking it in the WORST possible angles, is a fucking atrocity, even more so against the enjoyment of their own hard made product and hard spent working hours.

But, they promised to add freecam some day on what they call de DSS2 (dynamic sex system or some bullshit name like that) update. I learned my lesson and will only download this again to test when they actually do this.
Imagine building something beautiful, like a painting, or a Ferrari, or a ruby or diamond, and then when showing it to someone you forced them to use a blindfold to appreciate it. FUCKING GENIUS!

And the baffling mind boggling thing is: the camera during sex is that crap since the first iteration of the game on UE4.

Reactions: LoganRei

grayowl

Aug 3, 2023
Is anyone else having Quest spawning issues?

1. Captain Asim doesn't spawn so I can't do the "Shipwrecked Anubites" quest.
2. There's no withered campfire to progress the "Prodigal Son" quest.
I'll assume that you are using saves from a previous version. I had it too. And the priestess did not want to give magic. After starting a new game everything became normal.

grayowl

Aug 3, 2023
Is there any way to complete the quest “The Avarice of Birds”? You just can't get up this mountain
You can pass it, but you need to jump a lot. Moreover, I was able to climb it in two ways. The essence of the passage is to climb in one place and walk counterclockwise along an almost imperceptible path. It is possible to take this path a little differently and shorten the path a little. The reward is a staff that will return you to the obelisk of transformations from almost anywhere. It's convenient because there's a fire there. And there is also a beautiful view. If I'm not mistaken, this is the highest available place in the game.
1.png

Mar 5, 2018
Hey, don't worry. I'm pretty sure this is happening with many of your PC games and not just this one. Unreal Games (and other ones actually) have this problem with 13th Gen Intel CPUs where they supposedly overload when they really don't and the game crashes and acts like the game ran out of video memory... Somehow.

Run Intel Extreme Tuning Utility and underclock your CPU to below 53x. 52x or below should do the trick but I just keep it to 50x for the sake of the paired number. This has basically helped fix 100% of my shader compilation issues across every Unreal game.

I dropped it to 5 GHz but it still won't run. I noticed that this only happens on ur5, other games run fine.

I find it funny that ur5 crashes before Riot Vanguard crashes the PC :S

Snoopinbooper

Aug 12, 2022
Will any other file hosts for UE5 be uploaded? 3/5 are not available as of right now and the 2 remaining have absolute terrible speeds.

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
Thank you very much for this tip!
When I tried to run the UE5 version on my PC (which is extremely outdated) I could barely browse the game menu, the mouse was barely moving, and then it crashed and won't start again.
So, I thought I would not be able to even try it, but I did as you suggested, and the game launched and ran smoothly enough.
can I ask you what the specs of your computer?
maybe I can play the ue5 too

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
"sex links directly into quests and vice versa "
so are we looking at a game where not having sex means you cant progress?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes