NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
And THAT'S WHY there's a S E A R C H function, so that you won't have to READ 321 pages of shit.

Ain't technology and human evolution a marvel of achievements?! We made tools to save people's time!

but they still choose to not use it and blame other bullshit for their own bullshit...

"Learning? Ain't nobody got time fo dat..."
still, it seems to me that the idea with huge red text on the first page is quite good

Reactions: Astcit

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Does anyone have a save prior to the masquerade mission? Mine was corrupted and I don't know why. I think what happened was that I completed the mission, saved the game and exited the game and updated to the new version, and when I loaded it into The new version of the game seemed to me as if I had not finished the mission and I could not do the following ones. I hope you can help me and thanks to you.
I hope you can help me, thanks :)

MRRIP

Sep 6, 2017
"No Rest for the Wicked"
Once you have all the ingredients (and didn't eat the ), head back to .
Mesatnofreht no speak...

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
How the heck am I supposed to capture Sehet!??? I took out the urn/jar and it doesn't work... the aiming target stays white , turning red only for less than a second and never appearing again unless I put the urn away and then take it out again. The wiki says I have to capture Sehet in the cage but it's empty so I guess is the one outside the cage but I'm not sure, there's no name on her, nothing.
This is quite annoying... is it just me or a bug!?? Geeesh....
It's not you, it's a bug. There's no confirmed fix but someone claimed to have gotten around the bug on a new save by just reloading from a save made before the quest was started. Don't know if that's true but I've started a new game and am going to find out whenever I get to that point.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
So the UE5 build is still behind the UE4 build in terms of content, which is maybe a little disappointing after an entire year. Does it contain ANY content unique to UE5? Or would i still be best to just play the UE4 build and get a functionally better/more complete experience?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Megumin-

namchok143

Oct 5, 2022
My internet is very slow. If you have to choose Unreal 4 or Unreal 5, which one is better to play? Thank you.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
My internet is very slow. If you have to choose Unreal 4 or Unreal 5, which one is better to play? Thank you.
I can barely comment on the UE4 version, but I've played enough games of all kinds and explored / broke / exploited the UE5 build enough that I'll say you should wait on it and go with the UE4 build. I'm only sticking with the UE5 build for the sake of playtesting the newest offerings, but there's a large gap in sensible playability / interactivity.

In short, UE5 had to start over on a fundamental level but players expected the engine-port to start from where the previous version left off immediately, which does not happen because of the work involved in porting a game to a new engine and making everything work better the 2nd time around. A gallery-type location was put into the UE5 build so you can see sex happen any time you wanted by going to a particular place (Pleasure Island), but the world and activities are so barebones as everything is being built up that I can't justify the UE5 build as a compelling game experience yet.

If I had to give you a timeframe, get the UE4 build now and come back to the UE5 build in about 13 months. Try July 2025.

rsl35

Jan 17, 2021
You could use and modify game speed and even move the camera around and have access to the command console with tilde (`).

Just make sure the game is running, then open IGCSClient.exe and inject the UniversalUE5Unlocker.dll.

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
And THAT'S WHY there's a S E A R C H function, so that you won't have to READ 321 pages of shit.

Ain't technology and human evolution a marvel of achievements?! We made tools to save people's time!

but they still choose to not use it and blame other bullshit for their own bullshit...

"Learning? Ain't nobody got time fo dat..."
hey i am new on this site & to the game i didn't notice the search function at first so chill the fuck out and stop being easily butt hurt for some stupid reason

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
hey i am new on this site & to the game i didn't notice the search function at first so chill the fuck out and stop being easily butt hurt for some stupid reason
dude, there are often from two to infinity such people under a post per day. i new user, you can see this from my likes and comments, and yet i didn’t ask any questions, I just checked everything myself, because i know perfectly well that this question has already been asked before me. and in the case of the game version, i just downloaded both. you could not even use the search function, but simply scroll up a few pages. on each of the pages you will most likely see the answer to this question. this is really annoying

Reactions: ViviX12

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
i come here to read some new information about the game, or read what other users write about the game and discuss it with them, or help with something, and not see a feed full of the one question , to which someone gives an answer every time.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
To be fair, I hang around here too much, but still, ignorance can only be justified so much.
I just find it really impressive how people do not realise, by 2024, some things are standard, like search function.
Also, people mostly are lazy and DO know those things exist, but choose to ignore it in favor of being fed everything they want the way they want. So fuck them, I'll respond at the same level.

Plus, it's not the first time in this thread, nor is it in ANY forum that exists, so in doubt i just say "FUCK YOU" and then apologize if the user was indeed naive about things.

If I "chill the fuck out" more than I am, I'll become the new north pole.

Nov 8, 2021
Ugh, chose male black coated jackal for the first time, but now I can only chose fennec jackal. WTF? Femalesis fine...
How can I fix this?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes