NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Gosh... so many replies about my issue with the Kravenrook, thank you all... even whoever believes I can get easily offended LOL.
Alright... I'll try to answer you all... starting from where I'm having that fight, after destroying the last of the effigies.

As soon as I jump into the pit I hide myself behind one of the piles like the one in the screenshot but the creature doesn't crash onto them and doesn't get hurt unless I attack and hit the creature myself. I've tried different approaches, I'm definitely not a player that doesn't "think"... as a matter of fact I'm actually a strategy and tactics freak! :sneaky:

Anyway... I feel...stoopid, I must admit... :rolleyes: because I had no idea I had... the ultimate weapon... the magic power [whatever the name is!]!!! LOL
I admit I never used that before but here is the thing... I've just slayed the beast! And I can finally breathe "fresh" air again! :LOL:

View attachment 3717074

PS: It was pretty easy by the way, you were right, took me less than 3 minutes using the power attack down below!

View attachment 3717078
now i have to ask, have you started a new game? because the game has obvious problems with old saves

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Gosh... so many replies about my issue with the Kravenrook, thank you all... even whoever believes I can get easily offended LOL.
Alright... I'll try to answer you all... starting from where I'm having that fight, after destroying the last of the effigies.

As soon as I jump into the pit I hide myself behind one of the piles like the one in the screenshot but the creature doesn't crash onto them and doesn't get hurt unless I attack and hit the creature myself. I've tried different approaches, I'm definitely not a player that doesn't "think"... as a matter of fact I'm actually a strategy and tactics freak! :sneaky:

Anyway... I feel...stoopid, I must admit... :rolleyes: because I had no idea I had... the ultimate weapon... the magic power [whatever the name is!]!!! LOL
I admit I never used that before but here is the thing... I've just slayed the beast! And I can finally breathe "fresh" air again! :LOL:

View attachment 3717074

PS: It was pretty easy by the way, you were right, took me less than 3 minutes using the power attack down below!

View attachment 3717078
and i didn’t want to offend you, you’re just not the first one to have problems with it, and i even deliberately started a new game to check.
i always take into account the fact that the game is as broken as possible (taking into account a bug in the previous version, where when jerking off the character’s head became smaller. What the fuck!?) that’s why i try to help.

Reactions: ZonesIntruder

soulbottom

Mar 16, 2019
soooo i played once had some fun wouldnt mind playing again but confused should i download unreal5 of unreal 4???

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
What happened to the mega uploads, and uploads that didn't have a LIMITER on it to force you to spend money? 18 hours is a joke. Oh look the other 2 start off at 4 hours, then go to 27 hours..... I can 50g game on gog in 7 hours. ....... Anger Sharks are Swimming in My Head!

Last edited:

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
So I'm in a little bit of a pickle. I had an issue where my character gave birth while fucking Samia. Samia is now missing, potentially under the surface of the world. Is there a way to enable NoClip so I can check to see where she is and potentially force a scene so I can try to reset her. The game thinks she's in spot, she has voice lines and her marker is there but she's invisible and can't be interacted with.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
So I'm in a little bit of a pickle. I had an issue where my character gave birth while fucking Samia. Samia is now missing, potentially under the surface of the world. Is there a way to enable NoClip so I can check to see where she is and potentially force a scene so I can try to reset her. The game thinks she's in spot, she has voice lines and her marker is there but she's invisible and can't be interacted with.
This game has inch-deep bugs you can run into, as if the devs just hope nobody actually triggers the harmful exception that would force them to patch it out, which is honestly very human and understandable. I recommend turning off the game, restarting, and loading a save before that point; I recommend full shutdown to prevent dirty data carrying itself through live memory into another save file, that's a kind of bug to expect in software.

Did you know that when your character sits down at the campfire and you pull up the Fast Travel map, that your character is in fact not sitting down, and will walk through the world normally as you see them move on the world map?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
What happened to the mega uploads, and uploads that didn't have a LIMITER on it to force you to spend money? 18 hours is a joke. Oh look the other 2 start off at 4 hours, then go to 27 hours..... I can 50g game on gog in 7 hours. ....... Anger Sharks are Swimming in My Head!
Team Carnal (Anduo and some others) are well-know saboteurs and quite regularly killing our links. So uploaders are trying to choose more resistant services.
You can try torrents from RPDL comrades.

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I tend to feel melancholy after a few hours on a new CI update because I've optimized my approach to be able to 100% everything in the build in about 2 hours. Although goofing around I did find something nifty: how to mix your choice of human skin color with animal head color if you were to use a Demi-human race. NPCs can mix skin and fur but the normal customization menu for Demi-humans does not let you do this at the same time.

Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Put on an underarmor like your brown wraps. I'm not 100% sure this is required but a noticeable symptom appears after customization.

2. Choose to unlock the normal human form. Then choose which race (skin color) of human you want. Body customization here only applies to this human race, not the demi race. You can ignore it if you just want a custom-skin Demi-human.

3. Finish and exit customization proper, then start up again. Choose a Demi-human race now - human body with a beast head.

4. You may notice that once you get to customization your previous human skin color remains. That's a good sign. Set your sliders here, they'll apply at the end.

5. Exit. You'll notice your character is no longer wearing their brown wraps visibly, but your equipment menu says they're still being worn.
You now have the human skin color you chose with the animal head fur and hair you chose. However if you change or remove your underarmor (brown wraps used in example), the skin resets back to a tan color.

Miscellaneous Quest Advice: I tried to complete the quest "No Rest for the Wicked", but the Night Lotus did not spawn in the highlighted area that appeared over the lake on the map, nor did any of the cisterns (wells) allow me to interact with or enter them. Their symbol on the map implied they could be entered like a ruin or cave but it seems to not be possible. Be wary starting "No Rest for the Wicked", you may not be able to complete it. The quest "Shipwrecked Anubites" is also very sensitive. Save your data then backup the entire save folder with all save files if you are going to touch sensitive content in this game.

Last edited:

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
The google doc has been updated: new one below + old one for comparison.

TLDR: The next areas will the rest of Bull's Shield, the north-west and the south-west (Home of the Slaver's Cabal)
In addition, new weapons will be added, as will romance, foreplay and improved sex scenes/sex scene camera controls.

Google Doc 2023.png Google Doc 2024 May.png

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
How the heck am I supposed to capture Sehet!??? I took out the urn/jar and it doesn't work... the aiming target stays white , turning red only for less than a second and never appearing again unless I put the urn away and then take it out again. The wiki says I have to capture Sehet in the cage but it's empty so I guess is the one outside the cage but I'm not sure, there's no name on her, nothing.
This is quite annoying... is it just me or a bug!?? Geeesh....

1717898867050.png

Reactions: Kazuma192

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
It boggles my mind how Freecam is a feature so late in development for a game of this type, especially when they put so much effort into their models...

Reactions: NikiDrive

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
The google doc has been updated: new one below + old one for comparison.

TLDR: The next areas will the rest of Bull's Shield, the north-west and the south-west (Home of the Slaver's Cabal)
In addition, new weapons will be added, as will romance, foreplay and improved sex scenes/sex scene camera controls.

View attachment 3718471 View attachment 3718470
Assuming you made these, you might want to specify somewhere in the graphic what the colors mean, so it can be shared elsewhere without needing a written explanation, y'know? Just looking at these I have no idea. No border = finished? Red border = not done yet? What?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Assuming you made these, you might want to specify somewhere in the graphic what the colors mean, so it can be shared elsewhere without needing a written explanation, y'know? Just looking at these I have no idea. No border = finished? Red border = not done yet? What?

They're screenshots of the google doc linked in OP, which has the key you're asking about at the top, above the part in the screenshot.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
321 pages of repays/messages i won't read ALL of that :LOL:
And THAT'S WHY there's a S E A R C H function, so that you won't have to READ 321 pages of shit.

Ain't technology and human evolution a marvel of achievements?! We made tools to save people's time!

but they still choose to not use it and blame other bullshit for their own bullshit...

"Learning? Ain't nobody got time fo dat..."

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes