NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
UE4 only from what I can tell

Hope that, if they do reintroduce it they make it (and maybe a couple other skins) a quest reward like it is in UE4. That was neat
as i already wrote in my message above, in UE4 the study of the map and the reward for studying it were better. i don’t know how the developers will encourage the player to explore the world

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
And where do i turn that off? Anyway the fact that i have to get a new driver aka new card still lingers.
View attachment 3709980
I just looked at the specifications and saw that your card does not support DirectX12. I don’t remember how to do this, but you need to try to force the game to launch in DirectX11. I think this is done in the properties or name of the exe file using the command -d3d11 or -dx11(look on the Internet)
I spied this method from the game "Wild Life"

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
And where do i turn that off? Anyway the fact that i have to get a new driver aka new card still lingers.
View attachment 3709980
otherwise, only updating the components will help, because the card is getting old.
well, curse the developers for switching to a rather unstable engine version, which even if you have a good pc does not guarantee stable operation of the system (i know what italking about)

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
I looked thru the entire changelog and didn't see any mention of new fuckable characters, which is impressive for all the wrong reasons.

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Did you try checking the sorcery option in the shrine, i was confused at first but the game wants you to re-enter the shrine and drag and drop a spell into a slot. It is a dumb tutorial thing that makes you re-enter the menu you were just at to progress the quest.
Can you explain in more detail? Cuz there is no magic or sorcerey tab for me...

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
I have come to notice they're silently changing the dicks or we know they've changed the dicks in UE5 but something really bothers me with the latest update. Also hate there is no "choose texture" for the dicks cuz it is clear they've changed the horsecock texture. I don't want spotted dick I want my black(grey)=>pink texture thank you. Also the humanoid one is just... well check the UE4 and UE5 and you'll see what's my problem.

UE4 version
1.png Horsecock
2.png Humanoid

UE5 christmas 2023
3.png Horsecock
4.png Humanoid

UE5 June 2024
5.png Horsecock
6.png 7.png Humanoid

Also hate the lighting in the char editor in the 2024 June version FUCKING PURPLE

Dragonboy919

May 17, 2022
I just can't beat the beast in the It Bleeds quest... I don't get even close to that, it's almost an immediate death... quite annoying. I guess no cheat is put there by the developers, right? I would have give some invincibility potion at least, just in this pre-alpha version of the game. Just saying.

PS: If anybody has a save after beating the beast... I would truly appreciate... :sneaky:
If this is in the UE5 version, only thing I can suggest is make sure you have all the totems/effigies destroyed and if you are trying to fight him in the area with all the pots, it tells you that you aren't suppose to fight it there and sneak towards the effigy. Once you break the effigy it will leave and then you follow it to a square hole that you drop down into, I don't recall being that high level but as long as you have a few potions, pretty sure you can just attack spam it. If that doesn't work, try to do one to two hits then dodge, let it swing, and repeat. I played on normal difficulty.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I just can't beat the beast in the It Bleeds quest... I don't get even close to that, it's almost an immediate death... quite annoying. I guess no cheat is put there by the developers, right? I would have give some invincibility potion at least, just in this pre-alpha version of the game. Just saying.

PS: If anybody has a save after beating the beast... I would truly appreciate... :sneaky:
That fight is winnable, it is the only tough fight in the game and I cursed the Devs while I was duking it out with that thing, but afterwards I was thinking that was an awesome throw down.
Jump in, take a few swings, jump back, spam a few heal potions, and rinse and repeat.
My character had 15 Str, 12 vitality, I had stacked up the highest rated armor in all slots, I had used an armor potion that I gotten from somewhere, and I was using a pair of daggers (which are little murder machines).

I have no idea if this will work or not but, here you go, a quicksave and autosave that should have that quest completed. I have no idea if you need the Metasave file or not, I am just 'assuming' that it contains info about what quests you have and have not done.

Coolant_Leak

Feb 16, 2024
how i can download and start the game, i try all but it just nearly make me download a buncher other stuff that didnt want
UE4 ->
or

##################################################################

UE5 ->
or

or

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I made the mistake of downloading this... again...
Until they unlock the camera in the DSS2 update, this will never be worth the time.

Also, wtf is that emotional baby burial bullshit? Wtf are they trying to do in this game now?
[sarcasm] It's such a emotional scene with your huge horsecock dangling semi-erect... [/sarcasm]
For fuck sake, they need to decide wtf they want to do with this game.

fsvgdacgaf

Feb 23, 2024
does anyone know how to sove the statues puzzle, I try to turn in every direction but it didn't work, so any picture of the statue position would help alot

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Could you share a save from before doing the masquerade mission? As I briefly explained before, mine got corrupted, I hope you can help me, thank you. sorry my english is not my mother tongue

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018

The beast is actually really easy if you hide behind the big piles of loot in the room. The beast charges headlong into them and gets stunned temporarily. In between it's charging at you you can kite it and pelt it with arrows.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
So, how do you load up a save game? It seems that no matter what I do I can't get the option to load a save game, and I am tired of starting over a new game. Is it just my problem?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes