ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
dude, this beast is lunging towards you. just make him crash into the pillars and then hit him. i beat him on easy.
That's what I keep on trying to do but doesn't work... it keeps on hitting me even if I stay behind the pots, the creature doesn't crash onto them

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
If this is in the UE5 version, only thing I can suggest is make sure you have all the totems/effigies destroyed and if you are trying to fight him in the area with all the pots, it tells you that you aren't suppose to fight it there and sneak towards the effigy. Once you break the effigy it will leave and then you follow it to a square hole that you drop down into, I don't recall being that high level but as long as you have a few potions, pretty sure you can just attack spam it. If that doesn't work, try to do one to two hits then dodge, let it swing, and repeat. I played on normal difficulty.
it is the UE5 indeed and I destroyed all effigies, I'm facing the creature into the pit with the piled pottery...

VidusS

Jun 3, 2019
In roadmap they have slave management, but nothing about player being slave. Does it mean that player is always gonna be dom?

Reactions: Megumin-

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
The beast is actually really easy if you hide behind the big piles of loot in the room. The beast charges headlong into them and gets stunned temporarily. In between it's charging at you you can kite it and pelt it with arrows.
it starting to piss me off how people try to spam defeat a boss whose mechanics imply a completely different approach to combat. people just dont want to think

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
That's what I keep on trying to do but doesn't work... it keeps on hitting me even if I stay behind the pots, the creature doesn't crash onto them
ok, just for this sake i start a new game to make sure the developers haven't broken the boss mechanics

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
man, I don’t want to offend you, but I completed this quest in 15 minutes, 10 of which were getting to the dungeon. just stand behind the pillars when the boss jumps on you and hit him, and don't forget to use rolls

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
man, I don’t want to offend you, but I completed this quest in 15 minutes, 10 of which were getting to the dungeon. just stand behind the pillars when the boss jumps on you and hit him, and don't forget to use rolls
I would suggest following NikiDrive's advice first, but I do consider it plausible that among this game's many bugs it is possible the kravenrook does not acknowledge the pillars of pottery and moves as if they are are a normal wall which does not stun.

First ZonesIntruder, did you destroy all the effigies on your way to through the dungeon to the battle? I have not tested, but this might be an effect of not destroying every effigy in the dungeon. You destroy an effigy by holding the interact button (default: keyboard E) until it lights aflame.

Next after having reloaded an older save or restarting your game from scratch, try to fight it as advised by staying behind the pillars. If that's not working out, use bows and arrows and/or the ranged void spell. If that doesn't work, get out your hardest-hitting melee weapon, an armor potion, your best armor, and use the melee combo spell. If you don't have much to protect you, duke it out gladiator style with your best one-handed weapon and your best shield. You're S.O.L. otherwise. And afterwards you still might be, because the common bug of all the anubites being missing when you revisit their location may happen and you'll be unable to turn in your quest and fuck the priestess.

Past all that, do not start Shipwrecked Anubites without a penis on your character. Really. You definitely need one for sex with the priestess and picking up the reliquary afterwards. You don't need one for the No Rest for the Wicked quest despite mention of sperm since suspicious jars of "milk" will be nearby, seen via Shade Sight.

Last edited:
Reactions: NikiDrive

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
Funny, I just used to magic spell that chucks a glowing black death ball at things to kill the beast without ever going hand to hand with it at all. Then again, I killed almost everything that way...

Nathous

Dec 19, 2018
BaasB
Wiki link is dead, after a short research I suggest this link instead ?

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Gosh... so many replies about my issue with the Kravenrook, thank you all... even whoever believes I can get easily offended LOL.
Alright... I'll try to answer you all... starting from where I'm having that fight, after destroying the last of the effigies.

As soon as I jump into the pit I hide myself behind one of the piles like the one in the screenshot but the creature doesn't crash onto them and doesn't get hurt unless I attack and hit the creature myself. I've tried different approaches, I'm definitely not a player that doesn't "think"... as a matter of fact I'm actually a strategy and tactics freak! :sneaky:

Anyway... I feel...stoopid, I must admit... :rolleyes: because I had no idea I had... the ultimate weapon... the magic power [whatever the name is!]!!! LOL
I admit I never used that before but here is the thing... I've just slayed the beast! And I can finally breathe "fresh" air again! :LOL:

1717865130337.png

PS: It was pretty easy by the way, you were right, took me less than 3 minutes using the power attack down below!

1717865329783.png

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes