bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CarnalInstinct-2024.06.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
UE5 Version​

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
For customization, having to go to a place and interact with slow menus feels super bad. Especially compared to the ue4 version letting you swap at any time anywhere, and the sliders are also weirdly broken on any of the furry races. That part of the game is a huge downgrade but hopefully they fix it at some point lol

Reactions: Megumin-

Ponda_Baba

May 26, 2018
Odd question (esp. for this forum) but how do I obtain semen for the elixir? Yes, i've had my character masturbate, but it kinda went into the sand ...

Deowar

Aug 5, 2017
Odd question (esp. for this forum) but how do I obtain semen for the elixir? Yes, i've had my character masturbate, but it kinda went into the sand ...
There is a small jug on the table not far from the quest giver. Use the new ability to highlight activity.

Ponda_Baba

May 26, 2018
There is a small jug on the table not far from the quest giver. Use the new ability to highlight activity.
That's for the river water, which i've already found. I meant semen. If you happen to have a ding-dong, you know what i mean.

gayfurryart

Jan 12, 2021
Near the village where you get the quest for the elixir is a small oasis, with 3 ruins around it. In each ruin is a cistern entrance. Enter the cistern and look around. The night lotus can be found in one of them.
how does one enter those? is there an interact prompt? mine must be bugged

Feb 22, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with equipping armor when playing a male character? The game just tells me those items are not compatible when the only thing I have equipped is the wraps you start the game with.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Is anyone else having a problem with equipping armor when playing a male character? The game just tells me those items are not compatible when the only thing I have equipped is the wraps you start the game with.
You're supposed to play with those wraps until you hit the quest where you can remove the gear. When you do, you then select which character type you'd like to play as - when that's done, you can equip all of about 3 different items currently available in game.

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
I'll innocently assume UE5 is still not making it easy for devs and animators ...
fact, the developers only caused themselves more problems with the transition to version 5. but i also cant mention that in version 5 there are more advanced technologies for creating worlds - this is a minimum.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes