ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I believe they mentioned recently that they're editing one of the UE4 questlines and bringing it forward early. They do plan to bring back most UE4 quests and NPCs, though apparently a lot of that will be subject to heavy revision.
I would laugh if they chose otherwise... I mean... does some people really want the developers release a game in which they did already play all those quests!?? Saying the quests are gonna be "subject to heavy revision" is just an understatement to me...

Gosh... sometimes I feel some people is just thinking with their own cock rather than that brain which I'm sure they have forgotten somewhere outta that head of their.

Just saying!

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I would laugh if they chose otherwise... I mean... does some people really want the developers release a game in which they did already play all those quests!?? Saying the quests are gonna be "subject to heavy revision" is just an understatement to me...

Gosh... sometimes I feel some people is just thinking with their own cock rather than that brain which I'm sure they have forgotten somewhere outta that head of their.

Just saying!
It really depends on what you mean by "subject to heavy revision", especially with how many people are already complaining that the UE5 version isn't somehow identical to the UE4 version. There's a difference between altering a quest to fit its new setting (which I wouldn't consider heavy revision, per se), and rewriting it to make significant changes. The developers seem to be doing something in between those two.

Then again, if I needed a constant stream of new content and couldn't enjoy things I had already enjoyed before, there'd be no reason for me to have a full bookshelf, or the movies I own hard copies of, or to install skyrim again for the umpteenth time. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes