Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
Thank you very much for this tip!
When I tried to run the UE5 version on my PC (which is extremely outdated) I could barely browse the game menu, the mouse was barely moving, and then it crashed and won't start again.
So, I thought I would not be able to even try it, but I did as you suggested, and the game launched and ran smoothly enough.
can I ask you what the specs of your computer?
maybe I can play the ue5 too

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
"sex links directly into quests and vice versa "
so are we looking at a game where not having sex means you cant progress?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Will any other file hosts for UE5 be uploaded? 3/5 are not available as of right now and the 2 remaining have absolute terrible speeds.
This forum has a specific rule on downloads that you can use to report threads and get them updated when that happens. Specifically, Game Uploading rules 4.2:
You must provide 3 or more mirrors where possible, using only Approved File Hosts, torrents, DDL, and browser links do not count.
"sex links directly into quests and vice versa "
so are we looking at a game where not having sex means you cant progress?
Technically yes, the UE4 version did that with one quest where the reward was a sex scene and you had to run through the sex scene to clear the quest from your log. I'm not sure UE5 has anything of that nature yet, however.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
can I ask you what the specs of your computer?
maybe I can play the ue5 too
Intel Core i5-2400 CPU 3.10 GHz
16 GB RAM (DDR3)
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series (1 GB video memory)
ASUS mainboard made in 2012
Windows10

Before starting to play, I checked the game settings and put some limitations on graphics (max fps = 30, resolution 1280, overall quality = custom, texture quality = high, and so on).

Yes it runs very slow at times, but I'm used to playing UE games online with all kinds of lag, so, I can withstand it. :geek:

Reactions: Nightm763

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The key bug to move to the left is still present. Unable to map the Q key to go left, and once the bug appeared, unable to map a different key to work around the problem.

Reactions: rKnight

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
You can pass it, but you need to jump a lot. Moreover, I was able to climb it in two ways. The essence of the passage is to climb in one place and walk counterclockwise along an almost imperceptible path. It is possible to take this path a little differently and shorten the path a little. The reward is a staff that will return you to the obelisk of transformations from almost anywhere. It's convenient because there's a fire there. And there is also a beautiful view. If I'm not mistaken, this is the highest available place in the game.
View attachment 3730729
Well, that's where I got to - almost to the top (as I saw the tip of the sceptre), but could not find any way up from there.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
This forum has a specific rule on downloads that you can use to report threads and get them updated when that happens. Specifically, Game Uploading rules 4.2:

Technically yes, the UE4 version did that with one quest where the reward was a sex scene and you had to run through the sex scene to clear the quest from your log. I'm not sure UE5 has anything of that nature yet, however.
"i reward you with sex"
"no thanks im gay"
"uhhh err...well...we got some ....sand?"

Daugorn

Oct 16, 2018
Oh for fucks sake when will they add a god damn free cam to their sex scenes?? These angles are genuinely horrible, 9 out of 10 times you can't even see anyone's genitals.

Reactions: Astcit

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Does this game now have sandbox and lots of human sex scenes, or are you still thrown into an empty world with no pointer on what to do and some very underwhelming sex scenes with gekkos?

Edit: NVM, just saw the post above mine.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
In this place I acted differently. I took a running jump at this point. And there was already a way to the very top.
View attachment 3734870
Thanks for the screenshot. Maybe I'll try it again some other time when the game gets more content. For now, it's just not worth it.

Also I found out my numerous saves were useless, since they sent me back to the starting location instead of the exact spot where I saved the game. Does it "work as intended"? :rolleyes:

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
Thanks for the screenshot. Maybe I'll try it again some other time when the game gets more content. For now, it's just not worth it.

Also I found out my numerous saves were useless, since they sent me back to the starting location instead of the exact spot where I saved the game. Does it "work as intended"? :rolleyes:
only progress is saved, not the character position in the world

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
How far behind is the UE5 version to UE4. Am i wasting my time by playing UE5
well I am not a game dev myself or the big difference between them or how they work even tho I am thinking of learning how so i can add a few Tweaks of my own to make the game better for myself but from playing both i can say a lot like REALLY a lot like a good amount of quests here and there NPCs you can *have fun with* here and there, items you can buy and sell and finally the climbing mechanics(in UE4 you can grape on cliffs while in UE5 you can't unless standing under them)

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes