oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
1712382897799.png

No sex scene yet with this one ???
i remember this game had scenes with Centaur but they missed this one i guess ....

or in the recent updates it has ... does any1 knows ???
i havent played it since UE5 upgrade ...

Reactions: sentinel92

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
if it's Egyptian theme what about bugs/insects? It would be nice to have a uterus/xray system too like some other games.
There was a model of a giant scarab creature being worked on for the UE4 release, so it’s probably a matter of time until they add it to UE5.

No sex scene yet with this one ???
i remember this game had scenes with Centaur but they missed this one i guess ....

or in the recent updates it has ... does any1 knows ???
i havent played it since UE5 upgrade ...
He had one in UE4; he would send you a quest to get something, and, if you failed, you had the option of paying off your debt to him in kind.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So... Three weeks until the next major content update.

Any particular part of the incoming update that catches your eyes? Personally I'm morbidly curious about how bad the fishing is, so that's gonna be the first thing I poke just because. Also gonna take some time to poke the updated UI to see how many different ways I can break it. That hasn't typically taken very long, but at least when I find something I'll be able to report what actions to avoid.

_Knightmare_

Dec 12, 2022
So...does UE5 version include all the content from the UE4 one with improved visual or it is an entirely different game? Also the newest update is the UE5 right? Then does that mean UE4 is not supported anymore?
I'm so confused but want to play the newest version tho

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So...does UE5 version include all the content from the UE4 one with improved visual or it is an entirely different game? Also the newest update is the UE5 right? Then does that mean UE4 is not supported anymore?
From what I understand, it contains less than the UE4 version for now, but they’re obviously working on reimplementing all the content from UE4 little by little.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
UE5 version is a completely top to bottom rebuild in the new engine, which is focused on a different part of the setting. There's a lot of shared lore and setting details but currently very little shared content. The developers have plans to port the areas and content from UE4 to UE5 as relevant, including one quest that is apparently in the next update.

In terms of content density, particularly sex scenes, you'll get a lot more from UE4 than you would from UE5 at the moment. On the other hand, UE5 has more of the systems and mechanics that they've been planning to add, including pregnancy, vehicles, and soon we'll have magic too.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Settings aren't saving with the UE5 version. Am I just blind, is there a confirm button somewhere I'm missing?

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Settings aren't saving with the UE5 version. Am I just blind, is there a confirm button somewhere I'm missing?
They are but you need to stop going in the settings after you've changed them.
What I would do is manually change settings in the "GameUserSettings.ini" in the AppData folder and never touch the settings ingame.

Reactions: Lillen B.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Been following this for years hoping they'd let you play as a male PC and knock up furry chicks. Is that possible yet? Or is it still mostly female PC focused?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Been following this for years hoping they'd let you play as a male PC and knock up furry chicks. Is that possible yet? Or is it still mostly female PC focused?
Fully human, including male has been possible for a while now. The trouble is, the human faces feel off compared to the furry ones. A certain uncanny valley look, where they're good enough to be identifiably human but dull enough to feel more like dolls.

Then again, look into faces too much and realize character eyes don't feel lively on any species in this game. You likely don't notice unless you stare very long.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Fully human, including male has been possible for a while now. The trouble is, the human faces feel off compared to the furry ones. A certain uncanny valley look, where they're good enough to be identifiably human but dull enough to feel more like dolls.

Then again, look into faces too much and realize character eyes don't feel lively on any species in this game. You likely don't notice unless you stare very long.
I don't care that much. Can I play as human male and knock up furry bitches?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
So pregnancy is now in the game?

Also does anyone else feel this game has become joke somewhat? I mean eu4 looked good. The eu5 as I have seen it is cartoonish. ;/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Remnant-1

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I don't care that much. Can I play as human male and knock up furry bitches?
Yes, but there's a weird bug relating to getting pregnant.

For now I recommend not having a female player character and allowing it to get pregnant, because there was a stat modifier bug on the pregnancy scripts that were supposed to fully repeat but only partially repeat.

Essta

Sep 12, 2023
Im stuck on the UE5 version. That sword doesnt seem to be anywhere, and defeating the feleq for the masquerade quest softlocks the game. Thing just disappears when defeated.

BreadTumor

Mar 5, 2022
Im stuck on the UE5 version. That sword doesnt seem to be anywhere, and defeating the feleq for the masquerade quest softlocks the game. Thing just disappears when defeated.
Can't exactly remember where the sword is along the coast but it's lodged inside a group of people turned to stone on the small starter island along the coast.
When you defeat feleq start attacking the stone people in the middle of the arena, you have to destroy the altar to continue.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes