Igniculus

Sep 21, 2017
If this is true then my hunch was right. My first thought when I first saw the trailer on reddit was how very familiar in looked. The environment, the setting, the combat, it all reeks of Origins and I just finished playing it last month so its very fresh in my memory. Lets hope at least the dev gets to put in more content before ubi sets its sight on this one, I haven't found any other sex animation other than the one with the cat lady near the docks.

I know nintendo has a history of going after content creators for using their characters, does ubisoft have any records of doing this before?
Ubisoft did tried to sue Shadow of Mordor. Claiming that assets from AC2 is in it. (Shadow of Mordor survived the claimed)

Igniculus

Sep 21, 2017
I tried the game and to be honest, it's a lot more polished than I thought. Hell this could be one of my biggest hype for a hentai game hope the content will be much more.

Also!!! I don't know if this game really ripped off assets from AC:O but the environment is really similar. If it's original, Awesome works mate you got my hype.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
graphically the game looks great
combat feels good but it could use some improvements.
Stamina drains way too fast when sprinting. Either reduce stamina drain or add a Mount.
Compass markers need to be visible from further away. I'd say 100m.

So far i've found 5 chests, 3 combat areas (bandit camp + 2 pink cats), 1 quest, 1 merchant and 2 sex scenes (starting docks and small house to the left).
did i miss anything?

Nov 13, 2017
Genshin impact is basically a chinese botw with gimiks but still it released on the switch. I hope they didn't but if they did rip off files from origins then I hope somehow they get away with it like mihoyo did.
Mihoyo did nothing wrong. You can't copyright ideas, only intellectual property, and even then, by themselves, the mechanics of BotW aren't exactly original. At first glance, Genshin Impact seems like a cheap Knockoff, botw wannabe, but there's actually a lot more going for it than just a botw clone. Even then, Nintendo has never (to my knowledge) gone after games that had similar gameplay systems to one of their own, just the intellectual properties of the characters. Not an apt comparison, at all, imo.

Reactions: Nessiah

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody know how t ocontact with developer except patreon just want to ask him one important question

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Lmao the game is good for an early release but is has nothing in it that looks even remotely close to Wild Life animations or models
The one GIF that shows the Menu-Char twitching her head is the exact same animation btw. The idle?
The birds and the breeze sounds are the exact same files. compared them 1:1
Most of the meshes for bodies are the exact same 1:1

Before you start arguing, check the facts, bruh.
Like for, compare it yourself and stop "guessing" ^^

• Angry
Reactions: Sypheria

Atemto

Jul 9, 2017
Regardless of whether I have low or high graphics, the game is horribly slow. Does it happen to someone?

Jul 23, 2017
Not a lot in there at the moment but this definitely is a promising project! I am not usually a fan of furry or furry hybrid material but the graphics and animation quality is really great.

I do feel like for some reason there are ripped off assets from AsC Origins in here but I could be utterly mistaken just the map looks overly familiar but again I could be completely wrong!

I did not explore too much as at moment with the sprint limit and no mount it is hard to travel around especially without a map and I am presuming no point to explore too much as there is not all that much content yet.

Only thing I will say for the animations is and this is something I often give as a feedback. Animations are a lot more satisfying if they have a cumming step as well. With either external or internal cum animation (and possibly x-ray cut-in).

But yeah keep up the great work and I look forward to more updates!

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
The one GIF that shows the Menu-Char twitching her head is the exact same animation btw. The idle?

Well if you want to do something about it feel free, I don't care enough to bother honestly

Nov 13, 2017

Honestly, until there's definite proof that assets were stolen, passing it off as "the exact same" assets just doesn't cut it for me. And remember, stock assets exist for anyone to buy and use, so hold off on a conclusion when something looks similar.

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
Weird to think that a team with 20 years experience would devote their effort to something so niche. Wonder if we can find some more info on their team somehow, it's all very peculiar.
i think they maybe got inspired by successful real time adult games that made huge amounts of money but furry heads is a bit weird (everyone got their naughty side i guess) , and i also hope to find more about their team .

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Not gonna lie, I really love the Ancient Egypt vibe, especially the MC being a Bastet clone (down as fetish I never knew I had). It's gorgeous to play right now and I can't wait for more content. As for the AC:O comparisons, I've never played that game (because fuck Ubisoft) I can't see that there's a whole lot of ways to go with an Egyptian theme, so maybe same sources leading to same outcomes.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Honestly, until there's definite proof that assets were stolen, passing it off as "the exact same" assets just doesn't cut it for me. And remember, stock assets exist for anyone to buy and use, so hold off on a conclusion when something looks similar.
It --- my gaawwwd... Are we really doing this?
First off, the World is from Assassins Creed, it's stolen, no stock assets.. lol. No doubts! (From AC:O)
The sounds are 1:1 copied, at least some. Start both games, compare. Same. (From Wild Life)
The animations are the very same, especially Idles and initiate-Animations for walking, running and for talking. (From Wild Life)
Textures for the Dicks, 'stolen'. (From Wild Life)
The Meshes for the bodies are the same, that's why they cut off their heads and slapped some poorly animated facemasks on it! Get a program for that, take a look.

Be my guest and check it yourself. ^^
That stuff from Wildlife MAY come from stock assets, but the AC:O stuff surely does not.
The reason why, in my opinion, concluding that the rest is stolen too..
I mean.. They rip off a map from AC:O.. And Animations from WL.. But then pay for all the other stock assets? nah, man. Just nah. You get where i'm going with this.

I shot the devs of wildlife a few tweets and "Proofs" of what i know is a fact. Time will tell.

• Angry
Reactions: Sypheria
Nov 13, 2017
It --- my gaawwwd... Are we really doing this?
First off, the World is from Assassins Creed, it's stolen, no stock assets.. lol. No doubts! (From AC:O)
The sounds are 1:1 copied, at least some. Start both games, compare. Same. (From Wild Life)
The animations are the very same, especially Idles and initiate-Animations for walking, running and for talking. (From Wild Life)
Textures for the Dicks, 'stolen'. (From Wild Life)
The Meshes for the bodies are the same, that's why they cut off their heads and slapped some poorly animated facemasks on it! Get a program for that, take a look.

Be my guest and check it yourself. ^^
That stuff from Wildlife MAY come from stock assets, but the AC:O stuff surely does not.
The reason why, in my opinion, concluding that the rest is stolen too..
I mean.. They rip off a map from AC:O.. And Animations from WL.. But then pay for all the other stock assets? nah, man. Just nah. You get where i'm going with this.

I shot the devs of wildlife a few tweets and "Proofs" of what i know is a fact. Time will tell.
which part of the map of AC:O is this from? i just want to take a look for myself.

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes