Dec 14, 2018
Maybe mods should post a huge text in red on first page saying "UE4 IS DONE, ONLY UE5 WILL KEEP BEING UPDATED".
Then we wait for the next 20 people to keep posting the same question over and over again because they can't bother to read shit nor use the search function.

Most people are View attachment 3699203
It's a shame to be honest. It had so many sex scenes. It had good looking fur. It had less sad content.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Go through the main quest, talk to the cat lady about getting your mask removed. Then complete the quest Masquerade to unlock character customization (and also sex, formless don't have genitals after all)
where is she at ^^ <3

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
you seriously telling me out of all the females in this game: only 1%, or one person can get pregnant that isnt the main character in the U5 engine????
Wait...there's actually a female in the game that can get pregnant other then you?

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone know what to add to the INI files to force sound settings in UE5? The game itself doesn't respect settings changes, and resets them to 80% across the board, which is way too loud.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Maybe mods should post a huge text in red on first page saying "UE4 IS DONE, ONLY UE5 WILL KEEP BEING UPDATED".
Then we wait for the next 20 people to keep posting the same question over and over again because they can't bother to read shit nor use the search function.

Most people are View attachment 3699203
Using search fucntion not helping when over 300 pages.

Terra-

Jan 6, 2023
each time i try to take reseph's test my screen fades to black and proceeds to unfade without him quizzing me anyone got a way to fix this interaction ive attempted to do stuff like resting at a campfire, screwing an npc, going to main menu, reading all 5 tablets, and removing my clothing

gayfurryart

Jan 12, 2021
Lmao I tried running through a new save file to because one of the quests on my old save file was bugged. Ended up getting a bugged quest even sooner than before XD

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
On the U5 the quest No Rest for the Wicked, She says there is a water bottle down by the river to gather River water. But there isn't. And for the last one of Gathering Semen. Well Can't screw her to do that and Masturbating doesn't do it and there are no "Deposit Seed Here" Jars. Sooo... :unsure::unsure:. Other than that the U5 even in an Alpha state is Far Far better than U4 and really (you'd have to get rid of the beast content) A marketable project for a publisher to fund into a fully funded game. Also Blocking doesn't really work in U5. You did ask to report bugs.

Colaymorak

Sep 29, 2021
where is she at ^^ <3
Once you've completed the quest Behold you'll be teleported to a new island. Near the southern end of that island, inside the village, is an inn run by a catgirl named Damaris. Talk to her, she'll give some vague exposition (she doesn't know that much, but will apparently be very dtf at some unspecified later update) and also give you a pair of quests, one of which will help you remove that mask.

Ormyc

Mar 25, 2019
On the U5 the quest No Rest for the Wicked, She says there is a water bottle down by the river to gather River water. But there isn't. And for the last one of Gathering Semen. Well Can't screw her to do that and Masturbating doesn't do it and there are no "Deposit Seed Here" Jars. Sooo... :unsure::unsure:. Other than that the U5 even in an Alpha state is Far Far better than U4 and really (you'd have to get rid of the beast content) A marketable project for a publisher to fund into a fully funded game. Also Blocking doesn't really work in U5. You did ask to report bugs.
A big jar is on the river side somewhere and the jizz is just in a little jar at a stall very close to the quest giver. My game bugged out when I tried to turn in the items so I hope you have better luck than me.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
The masturbation mechanic in this is so cool, more games hould have masturbation options. I love the horsecock orgasm animation. Hope they add variations, more morphs like bigger flare, and more cum, it's kinda a small amount for such a big tool.
Ball physic would be cool too, a la Beasts in the Sun. Animopron's ball physics in that game is spot on, with no self colision so it doesn't go nuclear when touching legs/thighs.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes