Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Where is Sehet during the quest "Welcome to the Fold" I can't hear her and I can't see her anywhere. The wiki says that she is is in a cage but I can't find her anywhere.
The npc you talk to that starts the quest walks over to the cage that she is in, after you answer his questions. I was able to complete it and yes, it can bug out, i had it happen to me. I just loaded up a autosave that was at the start of the quest and it worked. I was playing a new game as well.

Apr 12, 2023
The npc you talk to that starts the quest walks over to the cage that she is in, after you answer his questions. I was able to complete it and yes, it can bug out, i had it happen to me. I just loaded up a autosave that was at the start of the quest and it worked. I was playing a new game as well.
The problem is that I have loaded up multiple saves from before the quest starts to before I got to the island, and none of them work. Yours probably works because you are playing on a new game maybe, I'm currently playing on a save from the previous version.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Have a hard time try to get up on the rocks at Karrow Rock any ideal...
Trust me, it took be about 10 or so minutes to figure out... but this is an honest, actual platformer tower maze! The devs used their new climbing system to give you a legitimate climbing section. It's fun for a short moment.

You need to be good at aiming sprinting jumps. Fair warning, it's a long way down but thankfully you are given a campfire next to Karrow Rock for you to try again later and heal.

The easiest way to start climbing is to find the campfire near the rock, then find some rock pillars to jump across like a bridge. I managed to find another way my first time, but it was jank and nowhere near as convenient. Everything else I've done seems to be the intended path, so read on.

Once past the rock pillars, you'll need to go up the rock, finding your path around it left or right at a given moment to find a hold to let you climb up a little higher and find the next path. On my 2nd revisit, the scorpion-type enemies were actually on the rock, so you might need to fight here and I recommend you come geared with a shield to play more defensively. However you can also escape off the rock and let them wander off it chasing you so you can revisit the path without a fight if you so choose.

Simply keep going up. Near the top, you change target so instead of focusing on the main pillar you climb a smaller one near the edge, then jump from there back to the main pillar at a higher elevation. Keep climbing from there and you'll reach the top.

The prize is a bit underwhelming: you can only fast-travel back to the Shrine of Ascension, the place where you got your power and can change your appearance. Compared to simply rebooting the game to get up at the nearest campfire it's not as good. However it does let you teleport to a place with a campfire next to it so you can almost teleport wherever you want that has a campfire next to it.

Colaymorak

Sep 29, 2021
UE4 version still has more content right ? what am i missing by not playing the UE5 version ?
The new story and the extremely bare bones prototypes for the pregnancy, magic and slavery systems.

For the time being, UE4 still has more body and genital options, more sexable npcs (most of the poses seem to have been ported over already, but there's some unique scenes with snake girls and the like that aren't in yet), more quests (wonder how many of them will see some re-imagining in UE5), etc.

Have a hard time try to get up on the rocks at Karrow Rock any ideal...
On top of what JustAI said, the teleport spell you can grab has some utility for some of the platforming sections if you have trouble making some of the long jumps

Glittering_Rainbows

Jan 3, 2024
Weird. I'm AMD also CPU/GPU and no issues (also W10). 5600x, 7900xtx. So shouldn't be that and same drivers. Power supply good? (Crashing to powered off is a thing,yeesh).
I run games that have much higher loads than this game ever could. Absolutely no reason as far as hardware, drivers, or OS that my entire PC should be hard crashing from this little game.

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
I run games that have much higher loads than this game ever could. Absolutely no reason as far as hardware, drivers, or OS that my entire PC should be hard crashing from this little game.
dude, when the system flies and produces a blue screen, it shows you an error code. look at what she's complaining about.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yeah, just a shot in the dark. Sometimes these small indie games can put more stress just because they are unoptimized though. My Unity favorite was my old 6700xt trying to do 1,500 fps because there was no cap on the game. I'd just hear the fans fire up for not very good game graphics heh.
You played any other UE5 games? Palworld?

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah, just a shot in the dark. Sometimes these small indie games can put more stress just because they are unoptimized though. My Unity favorite was my old 6700xt trying to do 1,500 fps because there was no cap on the game. I'd just hear the fans fire up for not very good game graphics heh.
You played any other UE5 games? Palworld?
And that's why you should always keep the AMD option of globaly limiting FPS to something like 10 fps above your monitor's refresh rate.
Untitled.png
Devs fuck up vsync a lot, when they don't even provide the option, so a lot of those "this game needs a NASA PC" or "this turns my PC in a Jet/Sun" are in truth just devs being idiots and doing stupid bullshit.

edit: also this:
Untitled2.png

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
dude, when you read my first post you'll see I get no blue screen. my pc just crashes straight to a shut down state.
There's only a few ways that can happen and they mostly boil down to one of two points:
  • The computer is overheating and shutting down to prevent damage.
  • The computer has hardware level damage. If you're lucky, it's just the power cable.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
So I understand that all the updates are for UE5 and the UE4 version will end up being old or will they update both versions simultaneously?:unsure:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So I understand that all the updates are for UE5 and the UE4 version will end up being old or will they update both versions simultaneously?:unsure:
Have you tried using the search box at the top right of the page? It's super easy, just type in something like "UE4 Version" and hit enter and you'll be able to see that this question has been answered. It has, in fact, been answered quite frequently:
Untitled.png

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Have you tried using the search box at the top right of the page? It's super easy, just type in something like "UE4 Version" and hit enter and you'll be able to see that this question has been answered. It has, in fact, been answered quite frequently:
View attachment 3704727
Thanks buddy, I really didn't know about that feature in the search box. I thought it was for a general search. Seriously, you opened my eyes and I'm so sorry. I will no longer bother you with questions that may have already been answered. Again, thank you very much.:oops:

fsvgdacgaf

Feb 23, 2024
how i can download and start the game, i try all but it just nearly make me download a buncher other stuff that didnt want

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes