Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
game graphics and female body shapes look really great from what i saw so far. not really the biggest furry fan tho - are there human npcs too?

also if there are so many furries/anthros: are there ape-like ones too? and are there old or ugly ones (especially talking about male furries)? cause from the pics i just see "pretty" furries.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
but where do you place it at and how do activate it
To use cheatEngine table you need to download and install CheatEngine. Tha is a programm like artMoney. You should download it from their official site, not some thid party scams, it is free.
Your antivirus can get frustrated coz this soft search the memory of selected process, which from his point of view is bad thing coz it is used for hacking. But you ar not your antivirus, you have a free will, so push that "allow" button.
During installation you will be asked 'to assosiate .ct files woth CheatEngine', select Yes.
After that start the game and Alt+tab to where you placed that .ct file you downloaded here.
Doubleclick to open it. It opens with CheatEngine programm.
After that click 'Select a process to open' in the upper left corner (monitor icon)
In the list select carnal instinct process.
You will be asked about keeping adress list, select Yes
Then in the variables double click what you need and change values.
-----
Or you can open you internet browser, which you are usung to read this message, open a new tab and type "how to use cheat engine table video"

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
A big jar is on the river side somewhere and the jizz is just in a little jar at a stall very close to the quest giver. My game bugged out when I tried to turn in the items so I hope you have better luck than me.
Same here, got all the items but can't turn them in.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
To use cheatEngine table you need to download and install CheatEngine. Tha is a programm like artMoney. You should download it from their official site, not some thid party scams, it is free.
Your antivirus can get frustrated coz this soft search the memory of selected process, which from his point of view is bad thing coz it is used for hacking. But you ar not your antivirus, you have a free will, so push that "allow" button.
During installation you will be asked 'to assosiate .ct files woth CheatEngine', select Yes.
After that start the game and Alt+tab to where you placed that .ct file you downloaded here.
Doubleclick to open it. It opens with CheatEngine programm.
After that click 'Select a process to open' in the upper left corner (monitor icon)
In the list select carnal instinct process.
You will be asked about keeping adress list, select Yes
Then in the variables double click what you need and change values.
-----
Or you can open you internet browser, which you are usung to read this message, open a new tab and type "how to use cheat engine table video"
aaahhhhh ty

kageri

Jan 21, 2019
Is Steam version is full version of the game (for both UE4 and UE5) or is there some patrons only game version with more content ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Is Steam version is full version of the game (for both UE4 and UE5) or is there some patrons only game version with more content ?
The steam version for ue4 is the same one on this site.
The steam version for ue5 is the same on this site.
The patron version, I believe is the same version we have on steam and on this site, i'm not really sure.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
According to the Wiki for the game, the Steam and Patreon versions are the same for UE5.

UE4 is slightly different but I doubt there is any change.

GodlikeHeaven

Nov 15, 2022
Yo is there any reason why i cant extract the files for the UE5 version, it keeps saying Error 0x8096002A The extraction operation was not complete an unexpected error is preventing the archive from being extracted

aisareteinai

Nov 3, 2022
The steam version for ue4 is the same one on this site.
The steam version for ue5 is the same on this site.
The patron version, I believe is the same version we have on steam and on this site, i'm not really sure.
Steam UE4 is behind (probably bugfixes), and Patreon (both) has exclusive cosmetics that won't come to Steam.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Steam UE4 is behind (probably bugfixes), and Patreon (both) has exclusive cosmetics that won't come to Steam.
ah ok, i wasn't really sure if there was anything different between the 2, since i only play it on steam and haven't looked into it.

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Does anyone have a save prior to the masquerade mission? Mine was corrupted and I don't know why. I think what happened was that I completed the mission, saved the game and exited the game and updated to the new version, and when I loaded it into The new version of the game seemed to me as if I had not finished the mission and I could not do the following ones. I hope you can help me and thanks to you.

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
UE4 version still has more content right ? what am i missing by not playing the UE5 version ?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Cheat Engine works like a charm, standard 4 bytes search does the trick.
You can look up tutorials on Youtube if you don't know how to work it.
Really? I tried to use it once, even found an id for the gold but it didn't worked when I modified and when I tried to find the value again it didn't find anything, I'll give another shot

NVM, I used this cheat engine save that this hero provided

Edit of my previous cheat table (now on version 1.0.3) still for version 0.5.160 (2024 06 01).
Now also has pointer to gold nubs A.K.A gold(money).
Also added some colors to the cheat table.
Bless you, bro
blessed.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Unknow_XY
Apr 12, 2023
Where is Sehet during the quest "Welcome to the Fold" I can't hear her and I can't see her anywhere. The wiki says that she is is in a cage but I can't find her anywhere.

Reactions: CM_800
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes