ajokka

Mar 21, 2020
It's been a while since I've played this game too, didn't know it got ported to UE5. Should I play the old or the new one in terms of content?

Heavyarms1986

Apr 11, 2021
Will this work on Android devices especially Android 13? If not, are there any particular apps to download to make it work like Joiplay?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
There was another update on steam, I think it's a bug fix update, there isn't any patch notes.

Reactions: AnRet

fsvgdacgaf

Feb 23, 2024
i also has the same problem as when I try to download the game, it download a buch other app and when i try to play, nothing happen

tontoman

May 4, 2017
i also has the same problem as when I try to download the game, it download a buch other app and when i try to play, nothing happen
I'd remove anything you might have installed from the file share site. Many of the free share services have trap links to get you to DL crap. You don't need a chrome extension or other app to get the file. You might need to click the DL link multiple times to get the actual file download to start or other shenanigans

How they do it and what you see depends on which file share service you're using, and how any adblocker you have works.

fsvgdacgaf

Feb 23, 2024
i did remove any file from the share site and did able to download the game but when click on the game.exe, it didn't work

fsvgdacgaf

Feb 23, 2024
instead it just said this: "
The installed version of the NVIDIA graphics driver has known issues in D3D12.
Please install the latest driver version or switch to a different rendering API.

Would you like to visit the following URL to download the driver?

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
Installed: 418.91
Minimum required: 527.27

Glittering_Rainbows

Jan 3, 2024
There's only a few ways that can happen and they mostly boil down to one of two points:
  • The computer is overheating and shutting down to prevent damage.
  • The computer has hardware level damage. If you're lucky, it's just the power cable.
I have exactly zero clue what changed but I threw the game in the recycle bin, pulled it back out to give it one last shot before emptying the bin, and it actually allowed me into the main menu this time. I've changed absolutely nothing.

Edit: Nvm, it now crashes when starting a new game with the opening cutscene or whatever is happening.
Edit again: I turned on "frame rate target control" and limited it to 60fps (for anyone else who has this issue it's in the AMD andrenaline software, under the gaming tab, under the graphics sub tab, under the graphics option, change frame rate raget control toggle to enable and select a reasonable and figure out what works for you). Either the game is causing my gpu to try and pull so much power it crashes or my psu is going out. Either way I now have a jumping off point to figure out what I need to do.

Last edited:

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
I have exactly zero clue what changed but I threw the game in the recycle bin, pulled it back out to give it one last shot before emptying the bin, and it actually allowed me into the main menu this time. I've changed absolutely nothing.

Edit: Nvm, it now crashes when starting a new game with the opening cutscene or whatever is happening.
It definitely sounds like a physical connection issue. Maybe a driver issue; try downgrading from latest?

One other thing: do you have the Unreal Engine Editor installed? I once had a really weird library conflict when my UE5 install was out of date.

Glittering_Rainbows

Jan 3, 2024
It definitely sounds like a physical connection issue. Maybe a driver issue; try downgrading from latest?

One other thing: do you have the Unreal Engine Editor installed? I once had a really weird library conflict when my UE5 install was out of date.
Got it working by turning down graphics settings and turning on frame rate limiter via amd adrenaline. I don't have any UE5 stuff installed. I'll probably buy a new PSU in the near future and see if that does anything, maybe go with a 1000+ just because it feels like I might be pressing the 850w too hard. Bought that with the original intent of having a 6600xt.

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
So basically the game doesn't work now unless i buy a AMD Radeon RX 7600 or even better graphics card
cringe. my card rx570 sapphire. the game runs on high graphics settings. and not the newest one, but after mining (yes, i know that this is not very good)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I haven't played this game in 2 years, have they added scenes with the guy in the 5th screenshot?
Nope. No scenes with that character. I don't think there is a character that you can interact with either. The species is in the game and you can hear one talking about something, but you can't interact with them and no sex.
It's been a while since I've played this game too, didn't know it got ported to UE5. Should I play the old or the new one in terms of content?
If I understand correctly, the old version (UE4) isn't getting any updates or fixes. The Devs are focusing on UE5.

If you are playing this just for the sex, you might want to wait, there isn't that much there, sex wise.
The story has been rewritten and it is a lot more cohesive than the UE4 version and is pretty good.

It takes a while to get to the sex, your character starts out sexless and you have to go through a bit of story and quest stuff before you can unlock any sex.

Reactions: DewyCave and ajokka

wander041414141

Oct 11, 2022
Nope. No scenes with that character. I don't think there is a character that you can interact with either. The species is in the game and you can hear one talking about something, but you can't interact with them and no sex.

If I understand correctly, the old version (UE4) isn't getting any updates or fixes. The Devs are focusing on UE5.

If you are playing this just for the sex, you might want to wait, there isn't that much there, sex wise.
The story has been rewritten and it is a lot more cohesive than the UE4 version and is pretty good.

It takes a while to get to the sex, your character starts out sexless and you have to go through a bit of story and quest stuff before you can unlock any sex.
Yes, but Not everyone has a computer that runs on UE5 how i...

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes