Nov 13, 2017
-The poll mentions a finisher type deal for combat. Could this potentially be used for more sex scenes as a more peaceful option rather than just to kill an enemy? I see an opportunity to have the player use both lethal and non lethal finishers on some enemies (but not all). For example they drop to their knees or hunch over after the health bar is almost depleted, interacting with them they ask that you spare their life and you can choose a list of sex options in exchange for not killing them. The idea sounds nice in my head so long as it's not every single enemy that does this. You could even pair this with the Camp idea for more options where specific enemy types can offer different executions, available through quests or via merchants
-Doing the above lets you make a "sexecution" joke
I love this idea, makes the sex scenes a bit more active and less sparse than being entirely encounter-based. Although, if you "execute" amidst a battle, per se, maybe you can even have a small chance to tempt other enemies into giving up arms and join in? Effectiveness would be tied to skills of course, and wouldn't be that overpowered since it requires weakening an enemy among other combatants as well.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
It's nice to see this project moving along - an actual quest and all. It took the wildlife guys a couple of years to get there :D
My only complaints so far are:
- Lack of map, I know there isn't much and you can explore it very fast but it would help with not missing some of the sex scenes and realizing where the boundaries are
- Combat is floaty - got all these cool skins but they do not seem to influence the combat at all. I expected them to at least reduce damage
- The sex scenes lack proper penetrations. I know this is one of the most difficult things to do with these 3d models (see all Skyrim and WOW projects of this type) but it's kind of a big deal. The VA is screaming about here gaping ass (nice performance btw) and it would be nice to see that gape.
Kudos on the belly bulge - another rare treat in 3d game attempts

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
The last few posts really gave me hope for this place. People complaining about allegedly ripped assets, "bad" gameplay and performance issues (in a low budget selfmade game IN BETA, which is ridiculous to complain about, even more when executed as good as here) and the game simply not fitting their fetish (it's not specifically mine too, but it looks pristine and actually fits the canon, which does a lot for me) have no sense of value and really need to get their priorities straight. Literally nobody cares if you don't like furry. Just skip the game and move on.

Dec 29, 2018
The last few posts really gave me hope for this place. People complaining about allegedly ripped assets, "bad" gameplay and performance issues (in a low budget selfmade game IN BETA, which is ridiculous to complain about, even more when executed as good as here) and the game simply not fitting their fetish (it's not specifically mine too, but it looks pristine and actually fits the canon, which does a lot for me) have no sense of value and really need to get their priorities straight. Literally nobody cares if you don't like furry. Just skip the game and move on.
I think you're mistaken. The devs should always care what their audience likes or doesn't like. If people took the time to come here and complain about those things, it's because they took an interest in the game, certainly thanks to another aspect of the game that speaks to them. Those guys are a potential audience for the game and what they think is very invaluable to a dev or a marketing team to get a sense of what the market for this game looks like and what to fix.
Your comment on the other handis also invaluable in the sense that you describe what you think is good in this project, which can be a point to focus on for the devs in the future.

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
How do I get the Vessel? I come to some underground looking ruins, but the door is closed and I don't any prompt to open it
On the left of the door is a button. Hold it down to open the door.
Once open, you'll find the vessel in the center of the room on the table. Open it and return to the NPC.

Reactions: Uriel12

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
We devs lurk here occasionally, good catch! Whilst we'd obviously prefer if you supported the project, we're still glad you're enjoying the game and reviewing it in a positive light. Maybe check out our latest public post too - we're asking what people want (not just current patrons) to see in the medium term to help us finalise our schedule.

As always it'd be remiss of me to not take the chance to ask everyone to like, share and subscribe... don't forget to hit that notification bell xD

Seriously though, anyone who can help fund the project - even if just tipping a few bucks every now and then - is massively appreciated. We're making this game for the passion not to get rich, but patreon/subscribestar/kofi bucks go to pay voice actors and other things we can't do ourselves. It'll get done eventually either way, but the better we do the faster you can get balls-deep in goo-girls, H-cup humans, centaur mares, or whatever tickles your fancy...

I know it's a hard sell when you're getting it for free here, but I hope you don't begrudge us trying! To those of you who already supported the project (I've spoken with at least one on discord) you are the real MVPs - to have something for free and to see the potential of the game enough to support it financially... I just really want to say thank you.

/wordsalad

echo
i'll support on patreon once human content is added
i wanna see Cleopatra getting her back destroyed by a animal Egyptian god

Reactions: Deynan

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Quite promissing,I even support it if there could be male prota...
I want to fuck every "monster girl",not everyone fuck me.. :(

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
This looks very interesting, though I havent tried it yet, Id love to be the one on the receiving end though~

EDIT: Oh my, I really like the swappable parts system, thats realy hot, and the animal heads really add extra spice to things. Don't know if its already in the game but it would be really hot to also be able to have fur or scales etc, oh my!

Ooh, will this have an anthro/animal focus? That would be awesome!

EDIT2: Being transformed into a dragon made things 100% sexier, especially when sporting such a juicy werewolf dong at the same time ;3 I wouldnt mind ditching most or all of the human concept, or have it as a niche toggle-able, but Ive no problem with humans being included either, as long as it stays anthro-focused <3

Last edited:

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I think you're mistaken. The devs should always care what their audience likes or doesn't like. If people took the time to come here and complain about those things, it's because they took an interest in the game, certainly thanks to another aspect of the game that speaks to them. Those guys are a potential audience for the game and what they think is very invaluable to a dev or a marketing team to get a sense of what the market for this game looks like and what to fix.
Your comment on the other handis also invaluable in the sense that you describe what you think is good in this project, which can be a point to focus on for the devs in the future.
Let's compromise and say that those people should at least watch their tone, don't put down other people's fetishes and make polite suggestions. I guess I was just triggered by the naturalness of how they acted about it. This is a perfect example of contributing to a healthy conversation:

This looks very interesting, though I havent tried it yet, Id love to be the one on the receiving end though~

EDIT: Oh my, I really like the swappable parts system, thats realy hot, and the animal heads really add extra spice to things. Don't know if its already in the game but it would be really hot to also be able to have fur or scales etc, oh my!

Ooh, will this have an anthro/animal focus? That would be awesome!

EDIT2: Being transformed into a dragon made things 100% sexier, especially when sporting such a juicy werewolf dong at the same time ;3 I wouldnt mind ditching most or all of the human concept, or have it as a niche toggle-able, but Ive no problem with humans being included either, as long as it stays anthro-focused <3

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone explain to me how, I questioning why these type of games almost never include a playable human male (given the success of games like monster girl island -> human male fucks female monsters) is in any form or shape kink shaming?! (My post has been deleted for that reason). This is some next level abuse of authority...

Reactions: isolato77

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
because there are a million games for people like you and whenever a game deviates from the norm, people like you complain about it and want it changed to their liking

I think you're mistaken. The devs should always care what their audience likes or doesn't like.
yes, but pandering to people to sell as much as possible isn't good either because it's almost always in conflict with the devs original idea

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes