jokuur

May 23, 2019
Anims:
-Futa Player on female NPC (Player needs to have a penis equipped, available right after leaving the starting docks)
-Futa NPC on Player (turn left after leaving the docks and walk for a bit, there's a small settlement with a chest and some NPCs, one of them has the scene)
-Player on female NPC (Cunnilingus I think) (talk to the Dragon Aspect questgiver and nag her until she agrees, she's a bit further inland from the location mentioned in the scene above)
-Dragonoid Player on female NPC (Tail Action) (talk to the Dragon Aspect questgiver after returning with the Dragon skin applied)
-Futa Player on "Sand Zombie" (Blowjob) (turn right after leaving the starting docks and keep going until you reach another large settlement, should be in one of the cages)

There are markers on the compass for sex scenes when you are close to one so those help in finding them out

Head models:
-Cat head iron mask
-Cat head with headwrap
-Cat head with Egyptian headdress
-Wolf head mask
-Dragon head with Egyptian headdress

The masks cover the whole head so you don't really see what's under those, the others have a handful texture variants for the skin that are equipped separately

Body models:
-Human
-Dragon (needs to complete quest first)
-"Wild dragon" (no idea how to get it but its listed in the changelog)

There's a handful clothing "options" but they all leave the tits and pussy out and don't really cover anything

You start the game with human body, cat head iron mask and some slave bandages. All the other parts have to be found or bought first

Female or futa only and no non-consensual content so far

Its supposed to be based on the Egyptian god designs that have animal heads on human bodies and thats the default for NPCs. Apparently they want it to be fully customizable so eventually there will be full furry and full human customization options and characters

There's a Dragon body available (after completing the quest) that is "full furry", but the only other option is a human body
thank you good sir tnot everyone cares to respond with such exact description

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
Okay maybe you can wear the face of a cat, but the real question is......
Can you RUN like a cat?
Honestly running on two legs is just waaaay too slow for a map so big that's giving me Wild Life feel
Running even costs stamina...gosh...it's killing me please let me drop on all fours

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Swedra

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Um, how do I choose talking options exactly? It may be personal visual issue or what not but markers like [Quest][Other Option][Leave] seems to be stuck or the arrow not appearing for hence I cannot choose any of it. Pressing [e] only chooses the top one. I'm quite confused if these are just meant for a future update?

ftgbzh

Nov 9, 2019
Um, how do I choose talking options exactly? It may be personal visual issue or what not but markers like [Quest][Other Option][Leave] seems to be stuck or the arrow not appearing for hence I cannot choose any of it. Pressing [e] only chooses the top one. I'm quite confused if these are just meant for a future update?
with w and s

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
with w and s
OH MY GOD! That was it!? Maybe because flux is fucking up the yellow tinge in my monitor but that was so fucking hard to figure out. Like, atleast add a border to signify which option I've chosen not a light yellow tinge. The fact that I could move when choosing it really distracted me that it was an option in the first place. I was mashing 1-2-3 if that could help me but nada. I couldn't even use my mouse because camera movement.

If the devs are reading this, this is such a simple QoL fix. I've had to go ask this forum to even figure that out in the first which was the first for me. The fact that I can't choose a choice that was like a standard in most unreal games.

Also, thanks for the help dude.

Nightfall1

Oct 17, 2017
Well that certainly some quality right here. IMHO it needs more body options, maybe bigger badonkadonks, if you know what i mean... and maybe a battlefuck system, and boom we got an incredible game. Gonna watch out for that. Oh also, there is an NPC, Havar, around the temple that asks if "You want to earn some coin" and there are two ??? options, am i lacking something in-game or is it a placeholder?

Reactions: EmilyWatt

eskrevista

Sep 16, 2016
good graphics.. still lack of content but it's in a very early stage. biggest dislike is the lack of human faces.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Well that certainly some quality right here. IMHO it needs more body options, maybe bigger badonkadonks, if you know what i mean... and maybe a battlefuck system, and boom we got an incredible game. Gonna watch out for that. Oh also, there is an NPC, Havar, around the temple that asks if "You want to earn some coin" and there are two ??? options, am i lacking something in-game or is it a placeholder?
Personally I'd have no problem with things staying as(s) they are, considering how ridiciously large said parts usually are in the kind of games, lol. And yea, I also wonder about that "You want to earn some coin" '???' thing.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
from my p.o.v we should not really complain and espically the ones pirating the game. Learn to appreciate what you get and put yourself in their shoes. ATM it would easily rank as a S-tier eroge and just needs time to be developed. So everyone here wanting their exact specific fetish to be in the game or want some fetish removed. Go ahead and PAY THEM TO DO IT, IF NOT THEN DONT BOTHER COMPLAINING. I think these comments here sometimes are a bit too much full of rants which serve no purpose execpt you writing 5 gozillion words. One thing is giving constructive feedback and the other is wanting to be spoonfed.

Reactions: Darkil and echo3dx

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Man I would to support this game, but it's asking a bit to much for early access to the game.
$3 for essentially news, discord and some screenshots is way to much...
$10 for the actual content is way to much of a jump and "over-valued".

tl;dr add new tiers dev and give more rewards to higher tiers and you'll probably see more supporters jumping in (me included)
Or adding time-based releases would be another idea.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
What an amazing AAA-level! The first true rival to Wild Life.
But this is actually a quite engaging RPG and almost all things work fine without bugs in ver 0.1.42!
A world map is a must, but the actual world constraints are not that large. The physics is still early but almost no animation loops (just 1 stuck on diagonal fall) and there is 0 world glitches or colision bugs, after spending almost SIX hours playing it.
If I was engaged for 6hrs, with about 3-4 sex acts (only) you can see how well the RPG actually plays. I had to reload just 1 time, due to being stuck in a hut (round house) that was a bit under the world level, and entering it requires crotch, then you "fall" in, about 5-10 inches, just enough to not be able to croutch-climb the exit :)

This is an absolute gem!

Lance-a-Lot

Jul 23, 2019
I am so confused. Has muff dive with NCP. I found the buried ruins, got the door open and got inside. No Table, No Vessel. This is V0.1.42. Help?

Lance-a-Lot

Jul 23, 2019
By the way, the engine used for Wild Life and this one is ARPG. Same with Sunbay City. It's fairly well developed with multiple quests, no combat. Great Beach Community.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes