akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Damn, I actually bought it minutes before it was updated. Fuck it, they do good work.

Anyone know where the christmas quest is?
roam around where the blowjob scene is found in the north east and you should see a blue quest marker head towards that.
fair warning tho, you have to walk across the entire play area twice during the quest.

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
fair warning tho, you have to walk across the entire play area twice during the quest.
You weren't kidding. Holy shit this game needs both a map and fast travel system.

Edit: I spent ten freaking minutes traversing the map for a short 69 mutual blowjob loop. That was a bit disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I still cant find anything in regards to the spirit sand or the ritual jug thingie.

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
hmmmmm where do you find the horse dick lol

also glory of gods quest sex scene doesnt exist sadly well for now

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
important question its gonna be im game impregnation and pregnancy and like family. Like mc choose some cute furry girls and want to make with her family with little fluffy kids)

Reactions: Jman4421

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I don't get this fetish either. I can kind of understand most, but pregnant women and sex is anything but hot. I know this because I had it. No thanks.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
I mean, people a free to like what they want and nothing personal to anyone, Im just kinda tired of hearing it everywhere U.U

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
oookay, I think I'm missing something obvious here, I have absolutely no idea where to find the items needed from the shrine, so, could someone offer any suggestions of where to go from the shrine? (south as the "priestess" suggests takes me to a kill zone :( )

AVeryDumbDude

Feb 23, 2019
oookay, I think I'm missing something obvious here, I have absolutely no idea where to find the items needed from the shrine, so, could someone offer any suggestions of where to go from the shrine? (south as the "priestess" suggests takes me to a kill zone :( )
If you mean the horse dong "shrine", there should be a quest objective marker pointing South that leads to a trail of blood and then a dead body with a ritual vessel next to it, which you then grab and take back to the shrine. Dunno if any sand zombies are supposed to spawn next to the body but they did not for me.

If you mean the "pyramid" thing with the full-anthro Dragonoid priestess/questgiver, you should have another quest marker (and a colored one at that) pointing you to it, but I can't really help there because mine is bugged or something and the "Find Sand" marker points to the top of a cliff that's out of bounds and thus unreachable so I can't progress any further in the quest myself.

Reactions: Gaisa

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
It does. This is not the sex scene, it's not that obvious. Go find the cave a little down the mountain.
what you talking man lol the glory of gods sex scene says coming so it isnt there lol. Also what do you mean down the mountain there is mountain ranges all over the place

Last edited:

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
If you mean the horse dong "shrine", there should be a quest objective marker pointing South that leads to a trail of blood and then a dead body with a ritual vessel next to it, which you then grab and take back to the shrine. Dunno if any sand zombies are supposed to spawn next to the body but they did not for me.

If you mean the "pyramid" thing with the full-anthro Dragonoid priestess/questgiver, you should have another quest marker (and a colored one at that) pointing you to it, but I can't really help there because mine is bugged or something and the "Find Sand" marker points to the top of a cliff that's out of bounds and thus unreachable so I can't progress any further in the quest myself.
I figured it out, you can't load a save that you already have had, you need to start from fresh without loading a save.. so start and not quit out or save and do not leave or reload it, gotta do it in one go... so accept quest as normal and the sand will spawn in at bottom of the cliff... after the cliff part there is another thing you have to collect so dont immediately quit after delivering the sand just in case same bug happens.

Then after you complete quest you should be alright to save and reload it since the quest would already have been completed

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes