Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
also if anyone reads this the sand is at the base of the cliff, jump off the side to your left where you get stuck and unable to go farther and follow the wall. ignore the marker its lying to you
perhaps a screenshot of the location would help?

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Lmao, if you just run along the base of the cliff you will find it until you reach the invisible wall, if you cant find it/trigger it then it your save

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Created a new toon on the latest version and it still didn't work; picture of location please? an x marks the spot too if possible?

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Created a new toon on the latest version and it still didn't work; picture of location please? an x marks the spot too if possible?
I'm have to go replay it brb
Edit: Hope this help, ;/ after picking up the quest you should have a blue tracker around 700m distance in North, after giving the sand back, she will ask you to collect the mistletoe, there should be another blue tracker. I hope this help tried my best ;D

Last edited:
Reactions: Anita Deek

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
I spent an hour running around there and spamming E, even checked the other rock formations etc. but didn't find anything. I actually even saved my game in that exact location it is supposed to be but it's not there :poop:

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
I spent an hour running around there and spamming E, even checked the other rock formations etc. but didn't find anything. I actually even saved my game in that exact location it is supposed to be but it's not there :poop:
Is this a new save or previous save from previous version? cause a lot of my old save doesn't trigger a lot of the new quest stuff

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Started a new save here too Gremory, I guess there's an intermittent bug with the 1.46 build since my new toon is standing on that very spot and nothing's there :(

• Sad
Reactions: Gremory152

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
Pardon my pestering but, after entering said cave there seems to be a golden gate blocking the way forward, do I need to go through the rest of the quest (the worshiper asks you to get a ritual urn from a merchant I can't find, so I went to this forum to see if I could find anything) in order to figure out he's a phony?EDIT 1 : Nevermind, found the trail of blood, worshipper says south, she means south by southwest.
EDIT 2 : I now have 4 markers that tell me to find a suitable offering. Gold gates are still closed
As I said above, you CANNOT use a save from a previous game version, it will NOT work!
You need to start again from the beginning or critical game elements won't manifest.
Apologies, I was referring to save made with "P" during this version, I didn't use any old saves because the changelog itself said that saves were incompatible (or the person I read the changelogs from), by "Old" I meant "before I started the quest" not "version 1.42" (the version I had my previous saves on)

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Apologies, I was referring to save made with "P" during this version, I didn't use any old saves because the changelog itself said that saves were incompatible (or the person I read the changelogs from), by "Old" I meant "before I started the quest" not "version 1.42" (the version I had my previous saves on)
Odd. I asked for the quest from the cat by the "temple" and the marker showed up on my compass, so, if its not showing, it seems you have a glitch. Which download source did you use? I'm asking, because some of the download links are for the 1.42 version (found out the hard way).

Once I got the quest, I followed the markers on the compass and it led me right to the bloody ground and the corpse with the urn, whereas, when the game decides to bug out, the compass markers don't show and the urn doesn't exist.

After starting from scratch, I found the urn and after talking to the so called temple god, I went into that cave and the fake god attacked me pretty much straight away; there was no need to go through that gate you were referring to, the imposter's on the side you can access, but only AFTER talking to the fake god at the temple. (do NOT try and talk to the cat until after you kill the fake, or the game locks up and if you are unlucky, you'll have to reboot to get around it (though, with the windoze ten setup, you can create a second desktop and have task manager open there, that allows you to shut it down with task manager))

Last edited:

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
I can confirm that starting the game and doing the quest of the sand with no save or loading the sand is there. Huge bug because the toon I made other quests and saved\loaded had no sand same spot as this print screen.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I can confirm that starting the game and doing the quest of the sand with no save or loading the sand is there. Huge bug because the toon I made other quests and saved\loaded had no sand same spot as this print screen.
Well that sucks.
I really don't want to create a new toon, and go through everything AGAIN :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Gremory152

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
it's possible to get rid of the mask and get a human head? i don't like the furry-animal heads in this game...
The game's focussed around egyptian deity styles, I suspect more interesting morphs in the future, but I'd be very surprised if they went full human

Reactions: Thirtyeight

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I bit the bullet and went through as much as I could without saving and found all the key elements. Frustrating, but at least I have everything as close to done, for now.
I will NOT be pleased if I have to do this again on the next update

Reactions: Mr. P.
Oct 14, 2017
I bit the bullet and went through as much as I could without saving and found all the key elements. Frustrating, but at least I have everything as close to done, for now.
I will NOT be pleased if I have to do this again on the next update
I recommend using cheat engine speed hack. I crank that shit up to 3 times the speed to speedrun it. I wouldnt do it for new content, but having to do everything from scratch takes too much time.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes