hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Hi how's new update worth buying now or wait till steam with bugfixes? could anyone share gameplay. Does playing still feels heavy (idk how to name it)

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Hi how's new update worth buying now or wait till steam with bugfixes? could anyone share gameplay. Does playing still feels heavy (idk how to name it)
I picked it up on steam during a sale point. I have only played with the currently steam UE5 build. The revamped beginning felt slow but good, though I would have liked a tutorial for controls and combat before the combat actually started (that's really my only gripe there). It took quite a while before I progressed far enough in that I was able to unlock something other than the nothing mask and start playing with gear and outfits I had picked up. The inventory system feels clunky, but I think it's still being worked on so giving that a pass for the time being as it's functional once I go far enough in to unlock the ability to change.

On the whole I would say it's coming along, but I think either wait for a good sale excuse or for a few more major steam build patches.

(Unless you're not going to play on steam then yeah probably worth supporting the development directly for a direct download from them.)

Reactions: hickdx3

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
View attachment 4024295

Hey All.

We are excited to bring you the latest update with the much awaited DSS2! There's been a huge amount of technical background work done for this update, which is hard to show off. We've added 5 new DSS2 scenes with this update, a mini quest, two romances and a plethora of bugfixes and changes.

This update was very delayed and we're all a bit sleep deprived, a full update post will come out with the Avatar release. Here's the highlights:

Dynamic Sex System 2

The goal of DSS2 was to bring you greater control of the scenes, with dynamic interactions, a more streamlined process for us to make new scenes and freecam. Along the way we added physics, new cum, jiggly bits and more!

Major Features
-Dynamic Physics Interactions
-New UI
-Freecam
-POV Cam* (available in some scenes)
-Clothing in DSS
-New Cum

View attachment 4024299

NEW DSS Scenes:
  • Damaris Kiss
  • Damaris Facesit
  • Kneeling Doggy (Futa/Male on Male)
  • Chair Blowjob(Futa/Male on Female)
  • Table Bent over (Futa/Male on Female)

View attachment 4024300

Romance

Romance is in the air and we've added the next of the long awaited Damaris Romance quest, along with a mini-romance with Mera, in pleasure villa. new Romance NPCs Available:
-
-

This update brings the integration, this works with old DSS and new DSS2 scenes, we'll be improving this in coming updates but this should support all toys. We've especially focused on the and the in DSS2, trying our best to match the movements up with the DSS2 animation.

Enable Lovense by enabling Game Mode on your Android/iOS device, and find Lovense in the settings, turn it on and you should see your device in the list and you're good to go!

Art Improvements/Cock Tints

As a part of DSS2, we had to remake all of the body system and skins, you hopefully won't notice much difference right now, but this will allow us to use the new cum system, upcoming sweat and wet changes to characters and the new "equipment" tints.

Dong Tints & Dong Skins

Dong tints are back in the game and they should match up much much better with all of the skin choices, this comes along with a new Dong Skin System, giving you more choices!

View attachment 4024302
View attachment 4024307

A new clothing improvement comes in the form of new bulges in the clothes based on the current dong you have selected, show off your bulge in the Anubite Skirt, Inquisitor's Garb or Slaver's Finery.

Fishing Improvements/Rework

Fishing wasn't as fun as it could be, you could only fish in certain spots and the loot was limited, so we've given it a bit of a rework. After completing a short fishing tutorial with Moswen, our resident Fisherman, you can now fish anywhere with deep water.

If you fish in a Fishing Pool, you're guaranteed that fish as loot, but if you fish in open water, who knows what trash you'll find?!

p.s. You can now sail a boat into the middle of the Euphoris, stand on top and fish away!

View attachment 4024308

Trouble in Pleasure Villa Mini-Quest

Pleasure Villa in Ikenni Village was introduced in the last update but the squabbles between Safiya and Tabu along with the pleasures of it's inhabitants were locked until this update. Complete this mini-quest to unlock new sex scenes with a handmaiden and unlock Mera's mini-romance.

Gilded Fold

The gilded fold will receive some updates and get more populated in the coming update, for now we've trimmed the hedges and added a couple of new interactions, more to come!

Graphical Improvements & Performance Improvements

We've noticed a performance improvement with moving to Unreal Engine 5.4 along with our own optimizations and changes as we always do, we hope you enjoy the extra frames!

UI Updates

The Form Unlock and Cosmetic screens needed some major updates and they've received a face-lift and a functionality update along with some bug fixes.

Settings Fixes & Keybindings Updates/Accessibility

We've worked hard this update to bring you three major settings updates:
  • The settings system should work much much better
  • Keybindings should now be available for almost every major action in the game
  • Glyphs are now dynamic for keybinds on the UI

Dialog Bug Fixes/Changes

The most common issues that kept occuring with our NPCs being un-cooperative and getting stuck on certain dialog has received a major update which should prevent this from happening in the future.

A huge thankyou from us all here, thank you all for your patience and we hope you enjoy the update!

Team Carnal Instinct

CHANGELOG

(COMING SOON)

Per usual, please do not request Patreon builds get uploaded to this thread. They have protections that, if not removed, require sharing information that will compromise a Patreon account in order to successfully load the game. The same update will come to Steam, with bugfixes, in early October.
Welp... as for my rant around 3 months ago.
They still are showing these new dicks like they're better in every way. It IS a video game you don't need super realism you just need realism in healthy way.

UE4
We're they looking bad? NO!
Did you need sliders to make them look bigger? No NEED they were already a right size!
We're they looking a little silicony? YEAH! But nobody gave a shit.
We're you happy using them? YEAH!
We're they VEINY? FUCK YEAH!!
Did you have a CHOICE in DICKS?! YEAH YOU DID AROUND 15 IN-GAME!!
The cat dicks sucked tho...

UE5
They threw the old dicks in the trash! FUCK YEAH
Removed the size of the old dicks! FUCK YEAH
More realistic veins on the dicks! FUCK YEAH
They look super realistic now! FUCK YEAH
The humanoid dick is really small compared to the old one! FUCK YEAH
The horse looks more skinny! FUCK YEAH
You have sliders now that do nothing just make them look worse! FUCK YEAH
You have fewer dicks now! FUCK YEAH
One of the balls on the humanoid dick haven't dropped yet! FUCK YEAH

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My previous rant about the DICKS
https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-2024-06-01-team-carnal-instinct.65211/post-13948683

SAN4EZDREAMS

Sep 21, 2019
Welp... as for my rant around 3 months ago.
They still are showing these new dicks like they're better in every way. It IS a video game you don't need super realism you just need realism in healthy way.

UE4
We're they looking bad? NO!
Did you need sliders to make them look bigger? No NEED they were already a right size!
We're they looking a little silicony? YEAH! But nobody gave a shit.
We're you happy using them? YEAH!
We're they VEINY? FUCK YEAH!!
Did you have a CHOICE in DICKS?! YEAH YOU DID AROUND 15 IN-GAME!!
The cat dicks sucked tho...

UE5
They threw the old dicks in the trash! FUCK YEAH
Removed the size of the old dicks! FUCK YEAH
More realistic veins on the dicks! FUCK YEAH
They look super realistic now! FUCK YEAH
The humanoid dick is really small compared to the old one! FUCK YEAH
The horse looks more skinny! FUCK YEAH
You have sliders now that do nothing just make them look worse! FUCK YEAH
You have fewer dicks now! FUCK YEAH
One of the balls on the humanoid dick haven't dropped yet! FUCK YEAH

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My previous rant about the DICKS
https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-2024-06-01-team-carnal-instinct.65211/post-13948683
Carnal Instinct - (n)
Unreal Engine 5 Instinct -(y)

Btw at general
I like how modern developers take up tools (UE5) that they can't adequately master probably by nature, and then justify their utter fucking mediocrity and crookedness with their favorite excuses in the world.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
IS THERE ANY IMPREGNATION/PREGNANCY CONTENT BEFORE I WASTE TIME DOWNLOADING THIS?

thanks
Yes, there is. Not much though (as of yet).
Just one male NPC that can repeatedly impregnate female player, and one female NPC that can be repeatedly impregnated and display signs of pregnancy.
And you have to complete certain tasks before starting to fight the demographic crisis.

Also there are a few minor bugs related to that.
For example, the player's pregnancy counter does not work.
If you keep hanging around the pregnant NPC, her belly will remain big even after giving birth.
Also, they promised to implement the birth animation which is not in game yet; currently you only receive a text announcement which may be annoying when it pops up at an improper moment (like, in the middle of a fight).

Last edited:

lol5535

Apr 30, 2018
Yes, there is. Not much though (as of yet).
Just one male NPC that can repeatedly impregnate female player, and one female NPC that can be repeatedly impregnated and display signs of pregnancy.
And you have to complete certain tasks before starting to fight the demographic crisis.

Also there are a few minor bugs related to that.
For example, the player's pregnancy counter does not work.
If you keep hanging around the pregnant NPC, her belly will remain big even after giving birth.
Also, they promised to implement the birth animation which is not in game yet; currently you only receive a text announcement which may be annoying when it pops up at an improper moment (like, in the middle of a fight).
is that in the UE4 or UE5 game? also got any links for latest ue5 build?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I get that impregnation is a fetish and all, but what would happen after? Does the lady just, stay pregnant? Does she, deflate after a time?
So many questions.

I didn't read it at it it edit edit edit edit edit edit edit talk talk edit

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
I get that impregnation is a fetish and all, but what would happen after? Does the lady just, stay pregnant? Does she, deflate after a time?
Pregnancy lasts 30 minutes or so. It gives debuffs on stamina. Then the belly just deflates. Perhaps the devs will add proper animations later.

I know only two games where both pregnancy and birthgiving is implemented. One is The Last Barbarian (it's done as egg laying) and the other is Wicked Island which is underdeveloped and poorly designed in general.

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
question the post says " The gilded fold will receive some updates and get more populated in the coming update, for now we've trimmed the hedges and added a couple of new interactions, more to come! " does he mean the upcoming update on october stea,? or in the future? and will the new update have more NPC impreg. Especially full jackel and feline?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Pregnancy lasts 30 minutes or so. It gives debuffs on stamina. Then the belly just deflates. Perhaps the devs will add proper animations later.

I know only two games where both pregnancy and birthgiving is implemented. One is The Last Barbarian (it's done as egg laying) and the other is Wicked Island which is underdeveloped and poorly designed in general.
The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters

Meklosias

Apr 27, 2018
Im trying to do the quest A Call to adventure. I bought and equipped a new form but Amara still tells me to interact with the stone? :/

Ne-cepen

Sep 18, 2024
im having a hard time installing this game, none of the links work for me except for one and when I did all the things it didnt install it
edit: I did manage to install it but then when I try to extract it it says "error 0x8096002A: no error description available"

Last edited:
Reactions: NicolasBrown98
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes