Dinin311

Jan 16, 2020
Is there a download link that doesn't have malware and antivirus exploding on the screen when you click on it. I stopped trying after trying five of the listed.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
How do I find a suitable offering for the shrine?
The dong shrine? Go towards the river, there'll be a cart with a trail of blood leading down one of the paths. At the end is one of those vessels you can pick up. There might even be a marker, not sure right now.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
How do I find a suitable offering for the shrine?
If you're using a save from an older version of the game, you can't.
Start a new character and the quest markers will appear on your compass when activated, however, there's a bug that causes some of the items to dissapear if you save/reload your game, so you MUST NOT save your game until after you have completed ALL the quests!

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Is there a download link that doesn't have malware and antivirus exploding on the screen when you click on it. I stopped trying after trying five of the listed.
I use firefox with the adblock plus plugin, that combined with Windows security seems to nip the worst of that in the bud

Reactions: Dinin311

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
AY I have a question, in the end of the north, where the spirit snd placed, why the invisible border in the cliff, different from below?
-(snip)-
the wall border on the cliff keep pushing me falling off, but the below is far from end than the upper cliff
No clue, I've found several invisible walls and can only assume they'll be removed as the map area expands

Yendor934

Jul 28, 2018
Looks like i cant check it out since all the options are trash sites for downloading it. Doesn't f95zone have rules about safe links?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Looks like i cant check it out since all the options are trash sites for downloading it. Doesn't f95zone have rules about safe links?
As I mentioned two posts above yours (
https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-pre-alpha-v0-1-46-carnal-instinct.65211/post-4858565)
I use firefox with adblock to eliminate that issue.
No matter how hard you try, you'll always find some asshat screwing with such sites, so you have two choices; go to the origin site and pay for it (patreon or steam), or improve your own system security and brave the waters of alternative download resources.
I know for a fact that ALL those sites have the correct files (downloaded and tested them), and I have no problem with the issues you or Dinin suffered with since adblock, windows security and disabling popups appear to be doing a sterling effort of blocking that before it becomes an issue

Mouse1527

Apr 22, 2019
Dunno if anyone else has this problem but i can't even get it to start. It goes to a black screen for a bit then it gives me the error message:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 1157]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs.

idk if i'm just dumb and didn't set something up beforehand or if my system is busted or what. any ideas?

Dinin311

Jan 16, 2020
I use firefox with the adblock plus plugin, that combined with Windows security seems to nip the worst of that in the bud
Thanks I'm just always wary about links that throw up alerts, never know when something gets past what you have protecting you. I'm also on firefox with ABP and antivirus plural. lol

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes