Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
An Unreal Engine game that actually didn't blow up my PC... Now this is something rare. I like the game concept overall. I will keep an eye on this one.

Dec 30, 2017
What are the requirements in pc for play it in full detail? I have win7 64bit, 2.3ghz intel core i7 3rd generation cpu, 8gb ddr3 ram, amd radeon 7600m series, 2gb graphics card.

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
What are the requirements in pc for play it in full detail? I have win7 64bit, 2.3ghz intel core i7 3rd generation cpu, 8gb ddr3 ram, amd radeon 7600m series, 2gb graphics card.
Experiment with the settings. To help you gauge your own personal performance I have a 1660ti, AMD TR 1900x, and 64GB of DDR4 and I can run the game at ~75fps. I haven't managed to get much more out of this particular game, so if someone has any better settings, please let me know.

Reactions: Shubhanshu Chauhan

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
We devs lurk here occasionally, good catch! Whilst we'd obviously prefer if you supported the project, we're still glad you're enjoying the game and reviewing it in a positive light. Maybe check out our latest public post too - we're asking what people want (not just current patrons) to see in the medium term to help us finalise our schedule.

As always it'd be remiss of me to not take the chance to ask everyone to like, share and subscribe... don't forget to hit that notification bell xD

Seriously though, anyone who can help fund the project - even if just tipping a few bucks every now and then - is massively appreciated. We're making this game for the passion not to get rich, but patreon/subscribestar/kofi bucks go to pay voice actors and other things we can't do ourselves. It'll get done eventually either way, but the better we do the faster you can get balls-deep in goo-girls, H-cup humans, centaur mares, or whatever tickles your fancy...

I know it's a hard sell when you're getting it for free here, but I hope you don't begrudge us trying! To those of you who already supported the project (I've spoken with at least one on discord) you are the real MVPs - to have something for free and to see the potential of the game enough to support it financially... I just really want to say thank you.

/wordsalad

echo
Hey, can I have a link to the Discord? I might become a patron, but money is super low for me at the moment...

thomashot

Feb 18, 2020
I dunno why but when i start the launcher it opens the game but with blank screen. I have Ryzen 5 2500u , RX 560X and 8 Gb DDR4 ram. I can hear all the sounds and i can interract but can't see a thing. Can someone help me ?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Am i right in assuming a new start is needed to actually complete these quests? loaded up an old save and none of the quest items for Secret Admirer, Glory of the Gods, Footsteps of the Dragon.
I believe so. there was a bug in one of the earlier versions and it made items not show.
I found the best thing you can do, is start a new 'toon and DO NOT save until AFTER you complete "Glory of the gods" and "with bells on" or the respective quest breaks

Volstagg

Jan 29, 2020
Seems to be a bit of an issue with the sex scene at the end of Glory of the Gods with the Crude Anubite Skirt , visuals not lineing up, i.e. your just thrusting on the stomach. Also had my character go checkerbox with the Celestial Wraps on.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes