lovro55

Jul 23, 2021
How you can sell quest items? I have two keys, marked as quest items, I tried all merchants and nothing.
I have the January Avatar patreon version that reworked the inventory system, so I guess that's what made keys sellable, so it might still be an unavoidable bug in the Steam version, the only solution there would then probably be to start a new game and be very careful to never loot more than one key, but even then I'm not sure it would work 100%.

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Why does the game in the version (see above) for me 5 minutes to create a savegame?
So that's absolutely meaningful and you can not even talk about "play" here.
Sorry for only English reply.
Problem is potentially caused by high amount of saves. Even if you don't see them in game they still remain saved in save folder. So possible solution is removing unwanted save files in: c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\carnal_instinct\Saved\SaveGames\

They attempted to fully resolve this issue several times. And every time there is less reports but thus far something is still messing up.

It is interesting how random this bug is. For me I had it in fist version I downloaded from here. Then few versions it was ok. Than one more. And since then all is good for now.

I hope this temporary workaround helps.

Good wind

Reactions: YodaTalk

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
Sorry for only English reply.
Problem is potentially caused by high amount of saves. Even if you don't see them in game they still remain saved in save folder. So possible solution is removing unwanted save files in: c:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\carnal_instinct\Saved\SaveGames\

They attempted to fully resolve this issue several times. And every time there is less reports but thus far something is still messing up.

It is interesting how random this bug is. For me I had it in fist version I downloaded from here. Then few versions it was ok. Than one more. And since then all is good for now.

I hope this temporary workaround helps.

Good wind
Yes that helped thank you for the hint very much !

Last edited:

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
I'm stuck at the quest "Secret Admirer".
I can't find the amulet. The treasure at the screenshot can not be open.

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
If you manually deleted saves then yes, your saves are corrupted, I made the same mistake a few months ago and lost all my inventory, quest logs etc.
What can i do to fix this problem but only without to start the whole game again ?
I had some savegames in my list.

Mockey

Sep 18, 2021
hello i cant seem to find the ritual vessel needed for the glory of the gods quest, or the winter quest with the ancient dragon. is it that this 3.22 version doesnt contain them or theyre quest locked?

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
I am just downloaded the version of CarnalInstinct-v0.3.22-Steam, and I installed and started playing with the Man AVATAR, but I have a request, do anyone have any trainer for this version? and I am not a Pro, so I would love to know why this " STEAM " version and other version for Windows PC? What is the Difference ? Yea, I have STEAM app and I am playing some game in that too. But Can anyone please help me ? Thank you.

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
can someone help me please ...
The point where I must pick up the "amulet" point to a treasure, but this treasure can't be open. there is no "E" for open over the treasure.

is there a chance to cheat this "amulet" with a console type, or something else ?

ManicMonkey

Mar 9, 2019
The point where I must pick up the "amulet" point to a treasure, but this treasure can't be open. there is no "E" for open over the treasure.

is there a chance to cheat this "amulet" with a console type, or something else ?
When I did that quest, it worked fine. I approached from the other side.

Did you try saving and restarting the game?

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
When I did that quest, it worked fine. I approached from the other side.

Did you try saving and restarting the game?
I tested now but it won't work.
I crouched, jump and walk around the treasure an the "E" which i must press to open the treasure does not appear. The "amulet" it in this treasure.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019

That quest is super buggy in my experience, I've had it break like yours did, an also once it broke before I even found that camp - it put me at the step where I have to return the amulet, but since I don't have it, it was impossible to complete, or get the amulet to spawn

Sep 11, 2021
my shit pc can't handle this game unfortunately.

Specs:

I5 3470 3.20ghz
16 GB RAM
RX 550 2gb
You might manage to run it decently via Steam on Linux with the "Proton Experimental" compatibility feature. My performance (not to mention heat output) improved greatly in Linux compared to Win10/Win11. Garuda Linux is a good gamer-centric distro if you're curious.

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
I am just downloaded the version of CarnalInstinct-v0.3.22-Steam, and I installed and started playing with the Man AVATAR, but I have a request, do anyone have any trainer for this version? and I am not a Pro, so I would love to know why this " STEAM " version and other version for Windows PC? What is the Difference ? Yea, I have STEAM app and I am playing some game in that too. But Can anyone please help me ? Thank you.
There's another version released by the developers, being the "Patreon" version. The Patreon version is more frequently updated, however it's a monthly subscription rather than a one-time purchase. Even though there's a (few) new Patreon versions out, no one has managed to crack the Patreon version, and even if they did, the developers could just ban whoever released the cracked version. The Steam version has worse protections, making it much easier to crack.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
There's another version released by the developers, being the "Patreon" version. The Patreon version is more frequently updated, however it's a monthly subscription rather than a one-time purchase. Even though there's a (few) new Patreon versions out, no one has managed to crack the Patreon version, and even if they did, the developers could just ban whoever released the cracked version. The Steam version has worse protections, making it much easier to crack.
You're joking right. The patreon versions are release in tiers 1 week before each tier. You don't need to crack the patreon version, just install the launcher, don't play it, then copy the patreon version over the game files, copy the appdata information, then make sure the registry entries are there (there's actually quite a few), start the launcher but don't log in, click play the game, and enjoy. So yes it can be done as I did it after I canceled my Ascended tier and copied it to 2 different pc's.
This was all talked about in the first few pages of this forum.

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
That quest is super buggy in my experience, I've had it break like yours did, an also once it broke before I even found that camp - it put me at the step where I have to return the amulet, but since I don't have it, it was impossible to complete, or get the amulet to spawn
Ok someone else who had this problem cool so i'm not alone with it ;-).
What did you do to solve the problem ?

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Ok someone else who had this problem cool so i'm not alone with it ;-).
What did you do to solve the problem ?
Nothing :ROFLMAO: It's still not completed on my current save. Considering I do not have much playtime, for me it would make sense to juse delete and start over.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes