Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I don't remember where it was but I remember that more or less for the versions between December and the previous one I had seen an image where it indicated more or less the plausible dates for the release of content and in one of them it indicated that the impregnation of the player would be released between February and April, does it still follow that pattern or change?

It is that when I see the roadmap I see that this content is in red, which indicates that it is far from being ready.

And by the way, given that I disconnected from the subject, is there still someone working on the cracks for the patreon version or are we now tied to waiting for the steam versions?

Thanks for your time.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I don't remember where it was but I remember that more or less for the versions between December and the previous one I had seen an image where it indicated more or less the plausible dates for the release of content and in one of them it indicated that the impregnation of the player would be released between February and April, does it still follow that pattern or change?

It is that when I see the roadmap I see that this content is in red, which indicates that it is far from being ready.

And by the way, given that I disconnected from the subject, is there still someone working on the cracks for the patreon version or are we now tied to waiting for the steam versions?

Thanks for your time.
It was probably a screenshot of the roadmap the developers have on google sheets, or one of their older image-based roadmaps. The developers have since opted to redo their roadmap to organize things by implementation progress rather than try to schedule what comes out when, because they were pushing new mechanics and implementations out half-baked and buggy just to meet their own self-imposed deadlines. Pregnancy has yet to exist in any version of the game (barring a one-off line of dialogue that wasn't supposed to be available yet). That said, NPC pregnancy is marked as nearing completion on the current roadmap, meaning that theoretically we should see it sooner rather than later. Last I checked player impregnation wasn't even red, so that one's a step forward.

As for progress in terms of safely distributing Patreon builds without getting people banned from the Patreon, I assume anyone working on it is keeping it to themselves to avoid the developers figuring out how to dodge the crack preemptively. Sort of like how one day someone just showed up with an alternate build of the launcher that skipped Patreon validation and just let you download the game directly from the servers. (That version of the launcher no longer works, by the way.)

Reactions: Darkwolves603

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
It was probably a screenshot of the roadmap the developers have on google sheets, or one of their older image-based roadmaps. The developers have since opted to redo their roadmap to organize things by implementation progress rather than try to schedule what comes out when, because they were pushing new mechanics and implementations out half-baked and buggy just to meet their own self-imposed deadlines. Pregnancy has yet to exist in any version of the game (barring a one-off line of dialogue that wasn't supposed to be available yet). That said, NPC pregnancy is marked as nearing completion on the current roadmap, meaning that theoretically we should see it sooner rather than later. Last I checked player impregnation wasn't even red, so that one's a step forward.

As for progress in terms of safely distributing Patreon builds without getting people banned from the Patreon, I assume anyone working on it is keeping it to themselves to avoid the developers figuring out how to dodge the crack preemptively. Sort of like how one day someone just showed up with an alternate build of the launcher that skipped Patreon validation and just let you download the game directly from the servers. (That version of the launcher no longer works, by the way.)
Oh I see, for the first part it makes sense. I just hope they don't leave it too abandoned and about the second...

So it's a lottery to have when a new version is uploaded or simply wait for the steam version to be released with the unlocked content (as happened with the December version). I see things got tough here.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Oh I see, for the first part it makes sense. I just hope they don't leave it too abandoned and about the second...

So it's a lottery to have when a new version is uploaded or simply wait for the steam version to be released with the unlocked content (as happened with the December version). I see things got tough here.
The last several times a Patreon build got uploaded, they failed to fully bypass protections and wound up with a non-functional upload. As a general rule it's far less of a hassle to buy the game on steam and crack the Steam update once every three months than it is to make two throwaway Patreon accounts and spend the $30 a month it would take to keep this up to date with Patreon builds. ($10 for the lower level subscription, then another $20 for the higher level subscription in the second half of the month after the first account got banned.)

Mar 10, 2019
The last several times a Patreon build got uploaded, they failed to fully bypass protections and wound up with a non-functional upload. As a general rule it's far less of a hassle to buy the game on steam and crack the Steam update once every three months than it is to make two throwaway Patreon accounts and spend the $30 a month it would take to keep this up to date with Patreon builds. ($10 for the lower level subscription, then another $20 for the higher level subscription in the second half of the month after the first account got banned.)
Also, there is not that much progress in this game development so it's not worth of downloading each Patreon build, let alone paying for that. Steam updating quarterly is good enough, there is no point in cracking Patreon builds.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
is it possible to get mega link or torrent?
Mega links go down in under a day because the devs DMCA them. As for a torrent, it's possible if we can get someone to set up the initial seed. I'm not sure who to ask about that, as it's best handled with a file server of some sort.
Also, there is not that much progress in this game development so it's not worth of downloading each Patreon build, let alone paying for that. Steam updating quarterly is good enough, there is no point in cracking Patreon builds.
I always recommend the steam version over patreon anyway. Subscribing to the patreon is explicitly for people who want to actively support the game's development, and the patreon builds have often been far buggier than the steam ones.

Robathon

Aug 19, 2019
Is anyone able to shed some light on how this dynamic sexual interactions system will work?

With such an emphasis on the triple A standard and "compelling" erotic interaction, I was disappointed to see the sex scenes were just some mediocre animation loops. I guess I expected to see something on the level of VGerotica with an interactive component like what's found in Honey Select. Or, you know, better.

Reactions: Rinter

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is anyone able to shed some light on how this dynamic sexual interactions system will work?

With such an emphasis on the triple A standard and "compelling" erotic interaction, I was disappointed to see the sex scenes were just some mediocre animation loops. I guess I expected to see something on the level of VGerotica with an interactive component like what's found in Honey Select. Or, you know, better.
Taken from their :
So, what’s next in-development? Well for those that missed it, we’re currently working on the Dynamic Sex System. This new mechanic is intended to dramatically increase the number of characters with whom you can engage in sex acts, whilst at the same time improving the quality of the scenes themselves. Camera control, speed, even changing the intensity or style of the act – the Dynamic Sex System should help ground the adult content in the world and make it far more interactive.
As a general rule the devs are pretty closed-mouthed about yet to be released anything, so this is about all we have on the subject.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
There exist ways of doing that infinitely pretty damn easy. But it's still not my hill to die on.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1650507

but it doesn't say anything like that here?
Are you going to believe the literal ingame screenshots in the OP, or the old, outdated in-post genre section that is inaccurate on an incredible number of games in this forum because moderators just smack new search tags on a game without touching the post itself?

Edit: For good measure, here's a screenshot of the Steam announce from when they added it, seven months ago:
m3.png

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes