gore_fiend

Dec 21, 2021
When talking to any NPC i cannot make a selection. I can see some options but no way to select them. I have no mouse cursor and no key seems to work. Basically i have to close the game with Alt+F4. Any idea please?

screenshot.png

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Who do i talk to during the quest Law and Order?
The three merchants at the docks tell me they can't help me any further, but i'm still supposed to talk to 'potential witnesses'.
Anyone know who else to talk to? I even tried with the 3 at my camp and the 3 'Adepts'. None of them had anything to help me

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
It seems that the developers have problems with the pregnancy system because the system itself is extremely primitive in its design and we can see similar game mechanics in breeders of nifilim.
The problem with the developers is most likely with the bastard rules of the "holy" patron.
The fact is that the mechanics of pregnancy is a fetish, where the image of the birth process is a kind of newborn is an integral part of the pregnancy fetish.
The patron's rules say that it is forbidden to show content related to children and infants. Most likely, the developers are faced with the fact of the ban and now I'm thinking how to solve this problem...

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
It seems that the developers have problems with the pregnancy system because the system itself is extremely primitive in its design and we can see similar game mechanics in breeders of nifilim.
The problem with the developers is most likely with the bastard rules of the "holy" patron.
The fact is that the mechanics of pregnancy is a fetish, where the image of the birth process is a kind of newborn is an integral part of the pregnancy fetish.
The patron's rules say that it is forbidden to show content related to children and infants. Most likely, the developers are faced with the fact of the ban and now I'm thinking how to solve this problem...
Have everything related to pregnancy except for the birth scene, then child goes away for a while, comes back as teen and grows up to be an adult?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Um, what? No, not at all. They have had precisely zero issues with Patreon over this. The problems they've had with pregnancy are that they haven't actually finished implementing it yet. The only things we, the players, know about the system are that it is a pregnancy system, that the player and NPCs are both planned to be capable of pregnancy, and that there will be no children in Sabu. The official wording on that last one seems to imply that the childbirth will (or can) happen onscreen and that the infant will be whisked away shortly thereafter.

That's it. That's literally everything we know about the pregnancy system.
I do believe you're mistaken on this front. Impregnation, pregnancy, and birth are three separate but closely related fetishes and everyone is different. Related is a breeding fetish, which involves pregnancy but isn't specifically about it. And even if people share the same fetish, the way it presents and their personal preference over it can vary pretty dang wildly.

There is no one true variation of a fetish, and oftentimes the presentation of "the same" fetish can vary pretty wildly from person to person. Take pregnancy as an example. Someone who is super into ntr or corruption might like pregnancy and be into it as "proof" of what happened and that the woman in question has been truly defiled. Someone might be into it because they really like hefty women and the belly appeals to them. A person might see pregnancy as the ultimate proof that a character has become theirs and theirs alone. Other people are specifically into bellies in particular and wind up interested in a variety of fetishes, from stuffing to vore. I wouldn't say any of those are wrong, nor would I claim they don't actually like pregnancy. But they all like it in their own, very different ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
To be fair, using a Patreon poll to rearrange the roadmap was an incredibly bad idea. Turns out the things the players most wanted were the things that required gutting pretty much the entire game and bringing new content implementation to a halt if you needed them fast rather than working on implementing them one small piece at a time. And allowing subscribers to make that choice was, well. A poor decision.

As nice as it is to have the new player customization, and as nice as the dynamic sex system may wind up being, I'm not entirely sure it was worth putting the rest of the game's development effectively on hold for going on three quarters now. If player customization and dynamic sex scenes were still on the long track rather than the priority track, the focus would have remained on new sex scenes, new quests, new characters, and subsystems like the camp and pregnancy.
though if it all had to be gutted, doesn't that mean it's better that it was done earlier than later? less things to redo and reimplement than if they had to do it with more content present I believe

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
though if it all had to be gutted, doesn't that mean it's better that it was done earlier than later? less things to redo and reimplement than if they had to do it with more content present I believe
Depends on how you do it. Implementing the new components piecemeal as parts of new content could do it far less disruptively, but means the features in question would take far longer to develop. That's exactly why the original roadmap had the dynamic sex system as a far off future feature with no specific timeline.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Depends on how you do it. Implementing the new components piecemeal as parts of new content could do it far less disruptively, but means the features in question would take far longer to develop. That's exactly why the original roadmap had the dynamic sex system as a far off future feature with no specific timeline.
welp, we can't know how it'd go now either way

Mar 10, 2019
Full Changelog v0.3.28

ADDED
  • Added Quest - "No Rest for the Wicked"
  • Added new visuals for the Inventory Screen
  • Added Clothing items - "Sabuthi Sash" (Green, Pale, Black & Red)
  • Added Clothing items - "Sabuthi Skirt" (Green, Pale, Black & Red)
  • Added Weapon - "Kethrite Sceptre"
  • Added Enemy type "Accursed Warlord"
  • Added Quest Dungeon
  • Added weapons to the Inventory player character
  • Added character names to dialogue lines
  • Added numerical selection for dialogue choices
  • Added spacebar to dialogue control for skipping lines and selecting choices
  • Added keybindings for "World Map", Quests" and "Inventory"
  • Added a sex indicator to the dragon after the Winter Winds quest completion
  • Added Armor stats to the Anubite equipment
  • Added new visuals for interactive HUD elements
  • Added code to the bed so if you sleep it can help fix any issues with the Day/Night cycle
  • Added new visuals and SFX for Quests
  • Added new visuals and SFX for Consumables
  • Added armor scaling to enemy levels
  • Added new animations for ambient npcs
  • Added new sounds for cave interiors

FIXED
  • Fixed an issue with Quests not tracking correctly when switching quests
  • Fixed bug with dispearing items in inventory when unequipping items
  • Fixed a bug with the Craftsman using female animations
  • Fixed an issue where day/night cycle could potentially get stuck
  • Fixed an issue where Beast of Sobek idle SFX would linger after death
  • Fixed an issue where if the player dropped from a great height the roll did not play
  • Fixed an issue where if you left the form screen the enemies would sometimes not unfreeze
  • Fixed a compass issue with Prisoners
  • Fixed an issue in Iraya's dialog with the choice line being duplicated
  • Fixed an issue with many sounds still being able to be heard even with all options turned to 0
  • Fixed the description on Esi's shield so it's now visible
  • Fixed an issue with the loot bag so it doesn't get broken by opening the In-Game Menu
  • Fixed multiple issues with Nepthy's dialog
  • Fixed multiple issues Milk and Honey Inquisitor of bast cut scenes and dialog interactions
  • Fixed an issue with the Inquisitor of bast enslavement getting the player stuck
  • Fixed an issue with Neboo that made her less talkative
  • Fixed a bug where Cursed Ones had too much stun resistance
  • Fixed an issue with the Northern Drake Horns
  • Fixed a bug where players could not free Prisoners
  • Fixed issues with Jailer Keys not stacking, they can now also be sold and dropped
  • Fixed a bug with the new item notification not including consumables already equipped
  • Fixed bug where certian enemies would fall through the map
  • Fixed the Fast Travel Icon in the World Map Legend
  • Fixed an issue with the Form screen locking up when holding "W"
  • Fixed a bug where the Dragon stops being interactable
  • Fixed Silver Bedlah being in the wrong inventory slot
  • Fixed an issue where unarmed combat wouldnt allow the player to leave the state
  • Fixed a bug where the balls were unlocked in the map despite being unlocked by default
  • Fixed the form screen not inlcuding the inventory top bar
  • Fixed a bug where quests wouldnt hide in the main HUD or when hiding the UI
  • Fixed an issue where quest objective popup would also appear when taking a new quest
  • Fixed in game main menu changing typeface font when hovered
  • Fixed a bug where enemy particles would persist after death
  • Fixed desert cats and crocs cannot be back stabbed anymore
  • Fixed a bug which allowed players to use WIP magic system
  • Fixed a bug which caused dungeon lighting code to be consistent throughout time of day
  • Fixed sound classes with several WAV files
  • Fixed grammar issue with Havar's Note. It's also been renamed to "Havar's Letter"

CHANGED
  • Changed the voice lines for the dragon increasing the volume
  • Changed multiple text lines accross the game to resolve some grammar issues
  • Changed the combat system to use only one type of targeting
  • Changed various combat animations
  • Changed Thurst Attacks to be peformed with light attack, while sprinting
  • Changed the overall damage of various enemy AI
  • Changed the Save/Load system to resolve the SaveGame issues
  • Changed slightly lowered the random idle animation timer
  • Changed tweaked spear input buffer
  • Changed Longsword weapon speed reduced slightly
  • Changed the world sky material
  • Changed the speed and damage of Longswords
So they haven't touched sex scenes yet. I don't bother to download that then.

Reactions: dadam90

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So we basically get BS for now, and the Patreons get all the new content for 3 months ;?
If I were to take a shot in the dark about the early update (and that's exactly what it is - a vaguely informed guess at best), one of the major features people have been looking forward to is approaching completion but not something they think will be quite ready by the end of March. Maybe it'll be ready enough for a highly unstable Patreon build, maybe it won't. But the developers have already set the precedent that some features (namely, playable males) are important enough to update Steam out of cycle, and if that's what's tied into the early update here than that means we're likely looking at one of the big ones coming out in April or May, followed by an extra Steam build.

But again, total shot in the dark. This update is out of cycle, but we don't know why.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
If I were to take a shot in the dark about the early update (and that's exactly what it is - a vaguely informed guess at best), one of the major features people have been looking forward to is approaching completion but not something they think will be quite ready by the end of March. Maybe it'll be ready enough for a highly unstable Patreon build, maybe it won't. But the developers have already set the precedent that some features (namely, playable males) are important enough to update Steam out of cycle, and if that's what's tied into the early update here than that means we're likely looking at one of the big ones coming out in April or May, followed by an extra Steam build.

But again, total shot in the dark. This update is out of cycle, but we don't know why.
Another possible shot in the dark...
I'd read awhile back that the devs were dangerously close to being in violation of Steams TOS, because of how far behind the Steam build was.
Don't care enough to check the info myself :unsure:

But, if it's true then 2 other possibilities are:
The recent update was to keeping them from crossing the line.
Or, they're planning ahead to give their suckers patrons the maximum time with a new feature before they must release it to Steam.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I'd read awhile back that the devs were dangerously close to being in violation of Steams TOS, because of how far behind the Steam build was.

Or, they're planning ahead to give their suckers patrons the maximum time with a new feature before they must release it to Steam.
Nah, that isn't a thing. Valve doesn't care about other platforms in that respect. Generally, Valve doesn't even moderate games on their platform well enough to weed out trash-tier asset flips (unless they become a media issue). The only way in which other platforms can interfere with a developer's usage of Steam is ingame purchases for a multiplayer game via the Steam Wallet, at which point Steam wants a cut of all ingame purchase regardless of platform.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021

I know feel really sorry for the poor sobs who bought it on steam. Even if they did a one time purchase ( not a monthly fee ), and they get the same as we do :/

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes