jooin

Dec 4, 2019
Its insane how with some UI polishing at the end can turn this from a random smut patreon project into a full blown triple A game.
yeah at first i was just searching for random open world sex game cause i wondered if theres any , and here i am invested in the story but broke and cant buy monthly shit

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
does any one know if his latest update 3.27 has pregnancy i may support it if it does
Aside from the old quest that netted the tag (and doesn't yet succeed at impregnating the player, just remains as an attempt), no. Impregnating NPCs is supposedly near ready, with player pregnancies lagging behind that, but neither have been added to the game yet.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Wow this is amazing. It really feels like I'm playing an alpha build of AC Origins but with animal head women. All thats missing is fully voiced NPCs and some kind of main story and it can beat Wild Life

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

Changelog v0.3.29
  • Added new dungeon for “Footsteps of the Dragon”
  • Added Main/Side quest to the World Map descriptions
  • Added Enemy Zone indicators on the compass
  • Added icons for equipment slots in the inventory
  • Added blinking animations back to the player after the rework
  • Fixed an issue where the Void Body would incorrectly allowing clothing to be equipped
  • Fixed multiple issues with unoptimisted textures
  • Fixed an issue where Tomb Robbers did not have the correct death SFX
  • Fixed missing icon for “Breeding Harness”
  • Fixed “Writhing Grubs” having no weight or value stats
  • Fixed a bug where the Acolyte of Seshat could be killed before starting “No Rest for the Wicked”
  • Fixed a bug where the HUD would be displayed during “Footsteps of the Dragon” cutscenes
  • Fixed a bug where the HUD would be displayed during “Milk and Honey” cutscenes
  • Fixed bug with “Sealed Tomb Key” not persisting through save games
  • Fixed an issue with ground blood decals being displayed on the players clothing
  • Fixed issue with the form unlock toggle not flipping properly
  • Fixed fire pyres sometimes duplicating the dynamic light
  • Fixed dialogue save files not being deleted properly
  • Fixed an issue with white item popups
  • Fixed an issue where head gear would be removed when loading save games
  • Fixed a bug where item rewards would not popup during “No Rest for the Wicked”
  • Fixed a bug where item rewards would not popup during “Winter Winds”
  • Fixed a bug with Footsteps of the Dragon which allowed players to be stuck in the tomb
  • Fixed bug with Apa walking out of the camp bounds
  • Fixed bug where the “Inquisitor of Bast” would start phase 2 multiple times per second
  • Fixed a few LOD issues some various models
  • Fixed grammar issue with Havar’s Note. It’s also been renamed to “Havar’s Letter”
  • Changed Levelling and quick-save visuals slightly
  • Changed Ranno to reward 200 gold when choosing the coin reward
  • Changed the players step height slightly
  • Updated dialogue camera for the Statue of Anubis
  • Updated the behaviour a bit for the Inquisitor of Bast
  • Updated credits
Please do not request we update the thread to v0.3.29. Patreon builds of the game have protections that require subscriber information for the game to run, and without cracking those protections sharing a functional copy of the game means compromising a Patreon account and getting permanently banned from future update.

. This appears to be a hotfix and content roundup rather than being at the normal 1:1 parity with the new Patreon build. Being a Steam build, it's safe to assume it will be cracked and posted here sometime within the next week or two. The relevant changelog compared to what we currently have on this thread is:

Full Changelog v0.3.28

ADDED
  • Added Quest - "No Rest for the Wicked"
  • Added new visuals for the Inventory Screen
  • Added Clothing items - "Sabuthi Sash" (Green, Pale, Black & Red)
  • Added Clothing items - "Sabuthi Skirt" (Green, Pale, Black & Red)
  • Added Weapon - "Kethrite Sceptre"
  • Added Enemy type "Accursed Warlord"
  • Added Quest Dungeon
  • Added weapons to the Inventory player character
  • Added character names to dialogue lines
  • Added numerical selection for dialogue choices
  • Added spacebar to dialogue control for skipping lines and selecting choices
  • Added keybindings for "World Map", Quests" and "Inventory"
  • Added a sex indicator to the dragon after the Winter Winds quest completion
  • Added Armor stats to the Anubite equipment
  • Added new visuals for interactive HUD elements
  • Added code to the bed so if you sleep it can help fix any issues with the Day/Night cycle
  • Added new visuals and SFX for Quests
  • Added new visuals and SFX for Consumables
  • Added armor scaling to enemy levels
  • Added new animations for ambient npcs
  • Added new sounds for cave interiors

FIXED
  • Fixed an issue with Quests not tracking correctly when switching quests
  • Fixed bug with dispearing items in inventory when unequipping items
  • Fixed a bug with the Craftsman using female animations
  • Fixed an issue where day/night cycle could potentially get stuck
  • Fixed an issue where Beast of Sobek idle SFX would linger after death
  • Fixed an issue where if the player dropped from a great height the roll did not play
  • Fixed an issue where if you left the form screen the enemies would sometimes not unfreeze
  • Fixed a compass issue with Prisoners
  • Fixed an issue in Iraya's dialog with the choice line being duplicated
  • Fixed an issue with many sounds still being able to be heard even with all options turned to 0
  • Fixed the description on Esi's shield so it's now visible
  • Fixed an issue with the loot bag so it doesn't get broken by opening the In-Game Menu
  • Fixed multiple issues with Nepthy's dialog
  • Fixed multiple issues Milk and Honey Inquisitor of bast cut scenes and dialog interactions
  • Fixed an issue with the Inquisitor of bast enslavement getting the player stuck
  • Fixed an issue with Neboo that made her less talkative
  • Fixed a bug where Cursed Ones had too much stun resistance
  • Fixed an issue with the Northern Drake Horns
  • Fixed a bug where players could not free Prisoners
  • Fixed issues with Jailer Keys not stacking, they can now also be sold and dropped
  • Fixed a bug with the new item notification not including consumables already equipped
  • Fixed bug where certian enemies would fall through the map
  • Fixed the Fast Travel Icon in the World Map Legend
  • Fixed an issue with the Form screen locking up when holding "W"
  • Fixed a bug where the Dragon stops being interactable
  • Fixed Silver Bedlah being in the wrong inventory slot
  • Fixed an issue where unarmed combat wouldnt allow the player to leave the state
  • Fixed a bug where the balls were unlocked in the map despite being unlocked by default
  • Fixed the form screen not inlcuding the inventory top bar
  • Fixed a bug where quests wouldnt hide in the main HUD or when hiding the UI
  • Fixed an issue where quest objective popup would also appear when taking a new quest
  • Fixed in game main menu changing typeface font when hovered
  • Fixed a bug where enemy particles would persist after death
  • Fixed desert cats and crocs cannot be back stabbed anymore
  • Fixed a bug which allowed players to use WIP magic system
  • Fixed a bug which caused dungeon lighting code to be consistent throughout time of day
  • Fixed sound classes with several WAV files
  • Fixed grammar issue with Havar's Note. It's also been renamed to "Havar's Letter"

CHANGED
  • Changed the voice lines for the dragon increasing the volume
  • Changed multiple text lines accross the game to resolve some grammar issues
  • Changed the combat system to use only one type of targeting
  • Changed various combat animations
  • Changed Thurst Attacks to be peformed with light attack, while sprinting
  • Changed the overall damage of various enemy AI
  • Changed the Save/Load system to resolve the SaveGame issues
  • Changed slightly lowered the random idle animation timer
  • Changed tweaked spear input buffer
  • Changed Longsword weapon speed reduced slightly
  • Changed the world sky material
  • Changed the speed and damage of Longswords

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Did they just release the steam patch a month early or is that just me?o_O
Not just you. The patch is supposed to be quarterly, which would put it in line with March considering last one was December. I have a few assumptions on why they'd do it early, mostly tied around trying to avoid the same double-patching thing they did last June-July where they released a second Steam update specifically to give Steam playable male characters. But that would be purely based in assumptions about development timelines and developer decisions we're not privy to.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
does any one know if his latest update 3.27 has pregnancy i may support it if it does
I dont have a horse in the race, but pregnancy was scheduled to be added last patch, and here we are not even getting it in this one. Sigh.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I dont have a horse in the race, but pregnancy was scheduled to be added last patch, and here we are not even getting it in this one. Sigh.
0.3.29 release doesn't even have pregnancy yet. According to the roadmap, they are working on the NPC pregnancy to be released soon, probably the next update after 0.3.29 (maybe later), and player pregnancy they are really just starting on, meaning it's just a dream right now and might be implemented many updates down the line.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
If I am not mistaken, Next month is our Steam update month. I also do not believe NPC pregnancy will make it to there, so well have to wait another 3 months after next month again.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
If I am not mistaken, Next month is our Steam update month. I also do not believe NPC pregnancy will make it to there, so well have to wait another 3 months after next month again.
So the unusual thing is that we got a Steam update . A full month earlier than expected. That update is one version ahead of what Patreon's prior latest was, but one version behind the Patreon update that was released at the same time. (In other words, between the now most recent Patreon update and the one prior)

Why did it come out early? We don't actually know, and can only make assumptions. The last time we got a wonky out-of-cycle update was July of last year, when the developers pushed an update specifically to add playable male characters for Steam. That created a situation where Steam got updates in June, July, then October and finally December of last year, rather than the expected June, September, and December for quarters 2-4.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
So the unusual thing is that we got a Steam update . A full month earlier than expected. That update is one version ahead of what Patreon's prior latest was, but one version behind the Patreon update that was released at the same time. (In other words, between the now most recent Patreon update and the one prior)

Why did it come out early? We don't actually know, and can only make assumptions. The last time we got a wonky out-of-cycle update was July of last year, when the developers pushed an update specifically to add playable male characters for Steam. That created a situation where Steam got updates in June, July, then October and finally December of last year, rather than the expected June, September, and December for quarters 2-4.
So they basically did that on purpose, to screw everyone but the patreons at getting some good content first for a long while. - _ - HOW DISAPPOINTING!

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So they basically did that on purpose, to screw everyone but the patreons at getting some good content first for a long while. - _ - HOW DISAPPOINTING!
As I said, we don't actually know why the update was out of cycle, and can only assume. My assumption is that they want the next Steam update to come out with a major system they don't feel they'll finish in time for March. Considering the indev systems currently on their plate, that likely means dynamic sex part one, bandit camps, or npc impregnation.

Reactions: MidnightKing

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
As I said, we don't actually know why the update was out of cycle, and can only assume. My assumption is that they want the next Steam update to come out with a major system they don't feel they'll finish in time for March. Considering the indev systems currently on their plate, that likely means dynamic sex part one, bandit camps, or npc impregnation.
So basically all the cool shit people are waiting for, which I based on what I've seen since I started watching this game last May, we won't see anytime soon either.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So basically all the cool shit people are waiting for, which I based on what I've seen since I started watching this game last May, we won't see anytime soon either.
To be fair, using a Patreon poll to rearrange the roadmap was an incredibly bad idea. Turns out the things the players most wanted were the things that required gutting pretty much the entire game and bringing new content implementation to a halt if you needed them fast rather than working on implementing them one small piece at a time. And allowing subscribers to make that choice was, well. A poor decision.

As nice as it is to have the new player customization, and as nice as the dynamic sex system may wind up being, I'm not entirely sure it was worth putting the rest of the game's development effectively on hold for going on three quarters now. If player customization and dynamic sex scenes were still on the long track rather than the priority track, the focus would have remained on new sex scenes, new quests, new characters, and subsystems like the camp and pregnancy.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes