Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I have a question, do you always have to be subscribed to play, or once you get the download for the latest version it's yours to keep?
If you subscribe to the $20 tier you get the update as soon as it comes out, but that's $20 monthly. If you leave that Patreon till the next update and rejoin to get the new update, you'll have to pay another $20. Play it as long as you have it.
If you Purchase it on Steam, it's a 1 time payment of $29.99, but you will get updates about 3 months after release.
If you just get it from here, then you will have to wait for someone to post a Steam version.
The Patreon version won't be posted here, long discussion why in last few pages.

Reactions: Auxbox

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
If you subscribe to the $20 tier you get the update as soon as it comes out, but that's $20 monthly. If you leave that Patreon till the next update and rejoin to get the new update, you'll have to pay another $20. Play it as long as you have it.
If you Purchase it on Steam, it's a 1 time payment of $29.99, but you will get updates about 3 months after release.
If you just get it from here, then you will have to wait for someone to post a Steam version.
The Patreon version won't be posted here, long discussion why in last few pages.
not 3 months after realese but every 3 months, steam updates are in no way behind patreon updates, it's just updated less frequently

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
not 3 months after realese but every 3 months, steam updates are in no way behind patreon updates, it's just updated less frequently
The wording is important there, yeah. Steam gets quarterly updates that catch up to Patreon's current state and are aimed at bigger, more stable upgrades. Patreon gets more frequent, less stable builds. Exceptions have been made for Steam's updates in the past, and we're in the middle of one right now. Will take a few months to figure out why they did it.

Ajax28

Apr 28, 2021
it's yours to keep
Thanks
Ah I see, considering getting the $15 tier, thanks for the explanation

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
They can be sold I think to the vendors in your camp, but if that doesn't work, they can be stored in your chest there.
hmmm il try that i really want to save the lady : )

why a transformation tag?

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021

In order to save the ones glitched, you have to get rid of the keys, save and exit, reload the save, and then get the key again.
Once they are glitched, they will be until you do that.
Someone else mentioned that few pages back, and it worked for me.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

The character customization mechanic is occasionally used by the game to forcibly transform the character. At the moment it's three instances:
  • When you pick up the dragon skin urn for Footsteps of the Dragon
  • When you pick up the void skin urn for Tales of the Void
  • When you use the Mysterious Urn to run through the primal goo girl sex scene.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: nightsight

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So remember what I was saying about Patreon, lack of stability, and potential reasons the Steam update might have been significantly early? I still haven't seen any specific confirmation on that, but the $20 and higher subscription tiers just got their second update of the month delayed past the payment rollover for the first time since the game became available in late 2020:
delay.png
Unspecified technical issues bad enough to do that are likely incredibly bad, considering I've personally run into and reproduced crashes, inventory deletion, and save corruption in live Patreon builds before.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
So remember what I was saying about Patreon, lack of stability, and potential reasons the Steam update might have been significantly early? I still haven't seen any specific confirmation on that, but the $20 and higher subscription tiers just got their second update of the month delayed past the payment rollover for the first time since the game became available in late 2020:
View attachment 1680235
Unspecified technical issues bad enough to do that are likely incredibly bad, considering I've personally run into and reproduced crashes, inventory deletion, and save corruption in live Patreon builds before.
Even more bad news for us. :?

Reactions: Ssato243

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Even more bad news for us. :?
Supposedly the delayed update comes out today. It's a Patreon build anyway, so it's less than relevant for this thread aside from seeing what's coming in the next Steam build. I'll post the changelog once it comes out.

That said, it does lend credence to my thoughts that the devs are wrapping up with one or more of the major systems but didn't think they'd be ready and stable enough for the quarterly update to come out this month.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

Changelog v0.3.30

• Added skin – “Dark Pelt” (Felian)
  • Added skin – “Iridescent Scales” (Draconid)
  • Added clothing for NPCs
  • Added new dungeon for “Milk & Honey”
  • Added sound occlusion to various sounds to make them dampened in caves
  • Added healing effect to the player bed, resting now restores 100% HP
  • Added some armour to the void form to compensate for lack of equipment
  • Fixed issues with Quest Items appearing in the General Tab. Updated some descriptions.
  • Fixed issues with Jailer Keys for the 6th time
  • Fixed dialogue lines for Mesahtnofret saying “Is calls night lotus”
  • Fixed “Human Manhood” & “Equine Cock” having additional text in their descriptions
  • Fixed incorrect audio line and grammar mistake during “Secret Admirer”
  • Fixed locked doors not stating which key is required to open them
  • Fixed a bug with the Void Khopesh attacking faster than intended
  • Fixed an issue where Anubite AI would change skin based on the player
  • Fixed a bunch of LOD issues for optimization
  • Changed the item tooltips to be darker, allowing for better reading when hovering over the inventory
  • Changed the font and icon sizes when reading detailed items.
  • Changed the respawn timer on enemies to be double the current time
  • Changed the default player camera zoom to be closer
  • Changed the default player to be wearing “Brown Wraps”
  • Updated credits
Please do not request we update the thread to v0.3.30. Patreon builds of the game have protections that require subscriber information for the game to run, and without cracking those protections sharing a functional copy of the game means compromising a Patreon account and getting permanently banned from future updates.

Personal side note: I'm pretty sure I called it, in terms of why the Steam update (which we still haven't received here) was early. This is last month's second Patreon update, heavily delayed by them replacing NPCs with the new player body system (and adding even more NPCs on top of that!). In the linked update post, they also mention that they plan to roll out the first phase of the dynamic sex system at the end of the month. That's almost guaranteed to come out the door with all sorts of bugs and concerns, and so they likely want time to address those (via the live-testers that are Patreon subscribers) before it hits Steam sometime in the future.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
They must be pretty active on this forum and on the Internet in general, I can't find the new Steam version anywhere. Well, besides Steam of course.
As far as I know, nobody has bothered to actually do anything with the new steam version yet. At this point it might be worth making a request post in the Game Requests subforum. That can point people at the missing version in a way the forum allows, and will potentially lead to a thread update.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes