Petern

Jun 8, 2017
As far as I know, nobody has bothered to actually do anything with the new steam version yet. At this point it might be worth making a request post in the Game Requests subforum. That can point people at the missing version in a way the forum allows, and will potentially lead to a thread update.
I checked the rules, and number 4 under the "Other Information" section is:
"Requesting games that require cracking, do not belong in this section."

Sooo I guess I'm just going to wait... :D

Reactions: Darkwolves603

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I checked the rules, and number 4 under the "Other Information" section is:
"Requesting games that require cracking, do not belong in this section."

Sooo I guess I'm just going to wait... :D
Steam is an entirely different ballpark in that respect. Unhooking a Steam game from Steam is a well known, easy, and thoroughly documented task. (At least in most cases) And that's assuming the game uses the Steam API at all. It's entirely possible that Steam copies of the game don't need any kind of cracking at all, but I don't specifically know one way or the other since I don't have a copy on Steam.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
just to 0.3.28, the steam version is the only one that can be cracked, other versions need data from the patreon account
They either are no longer doing it, or consider it a waste of time to do it, since it only has fixes I guess and no new content. ;/

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
They either are no longer doing it, or consider it a waste of time to do it, since it only has fixes I guess and no new content. ;/
Judging by BaasB's response immediately before yours, I assume the update was only just noticed by people who can actually get it onto the forum, because there are proper channels to get things done faster here and those channels are not complaining about the lack of update on the thread.

Gorddicy

Feb 6, 2020
So is it possible to finish the mission "diamond in the rough"? If so how do i defeat the guardian? Thanks for the help

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Judging by BaasB's response immediately before yours, I assume the update was only just noticed by people who can actually get it onto the forum, because there are proper channels to get things done faster here and those channels are not complaining about the lack of update on the thread.

IF I remember correctly, someone mentioned that was like breaking one of the rules about creating a request thread, a page or couple of back. -_- Not being banned or warned is a good thing to be sure.

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
So is it possible to finish the mission "diamond in the rough"? If so how do i defeat the guardian? Thanks for the help
Zou need to finishe call of the void and get the void sward then do to guardian with pile of HP potions....bitch is havy hitter i have LVL10 and it still toke some time to woop his ass

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
IF I remember correctly, someone mentioned that was like breaking one of the rules about creating a request thread, a page or couple of back. -_- Not being banned or warned is a good thing to be sure.
It was the rule against requesting games that require cracking, which is irrelevant for the vast majority of Steam games because removing Steam's DRM is a trivial and well documented task. That said, maybe I should just quote the person who manages and maintains this thread:
Create a request update thread next time (steam version )

Reactions: ViviX12

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
BTW said F it and bought Steam...there are new additions to map and you might fall true them...Wish they would add TP scroll....hate geting out off deep dungions on foot...just make it cost like 5K gold and i am good.

Azazel3962

Jan 9, 2022
Only just started this game and I have to admit I am impressed. Graphics look very nice, game play so far works well, and I already stumbled upon a voiced character. Didn't expect that. Now that said I have a few questions if you don't mind me asking.

First, is it or will it be possible to adjust the size of the characters height, muscles and ass eventually? Thus far I didn't see any of these functions and just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss them by being blind.

Also is it possible to increase the breast size even further, or/and cocks and balls too? I am a sucker for massive sizes it seems.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
So while the overview sounds badass, is the game any good?
When ever we get the newest content from Patreon. Yes, it will be. Patreon = Latest, Steam = 3 months behind, and us, usually are kept up with steam, but it feels like we will be 3months behind steam.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
When ever we get the newest content from Patreon. Yes, it will be. Patreon = Latest, Steam = 3 months behind, and us, usually are kept up with steam, but it feels like we will be 3months behind steam.
You've been told this before, it's not a three month delay. The developers do not just sit on content for three months and then decide "oh, I guess Steam gets this now." and push the update. Steam gets an update every three months, yes, but that update is to current, or at least as close to current as the devs can make it and leave it stable.

Reactions: ViviX12

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
This game is available on Steam, and has a link to the Steam page in the OP. Steam requires developers to post public system requirements, that are easy to see on the game's Store page on Steam. This is a screenshot of this game's specific system requirements, on its store page right this very moment: Untitled.png

Reactions: ojano

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
So while the overview sounds badass, is the game any good?
Probably better to read the reviews rather than ask here but I played it half a year ago and it wasn't very enjoyable IMO.

It doesn't have good character interaction like a good VN would. Doesn't have good gameplay like an actual AAA open world game.

The quests are basically run a really long way to get to a place, kill a couple monsters there with the game's terrible combat system, and then run a long way back. The sex scenes generally have no story to them and are just a couple animations with no real context.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes