XxCthulhuCultistxX

Jun 1, 2018
Considering their roadmap, they aren't even in alpha yet. So for now, it's just mostly proof of concept I'd say. It's fair to criticize the state of the game, but it's not entirely a game yet. Merely, consider this as a base. That seems to be how the devs are treating their project right now, and I believe it should treated as such. So yeah, not much to do besides meeting a few npcs to have sex with, but the graphics are quite nice honestly, and the scenes are well made.
Ergo: It's a buildup to an alpha. You run around, explore a bit, fuck a few people, and then you stop and wait for when more complete systems are added in.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Probably better to read the reviews rather than ask here but I played it half a year ago and it wasn't very enjoyable IMO.

It doesn't have good character interaction like a good VN would. Doesn't have good gameplay like an actual AAA open world game.

The quests are basically run a really long way to get to a place, kill a couple monsters there with the game's terrible combat system, and then run a long way back. The sex scenes generally have no story to them and are just a couple animations with no real context.
give it time....
its still relatively new i remember when wild life was still a small lil demo with barely any content now look at it.
they are gonna add tons of races plus pregnancy is planned as well.

they are also working dynamic sex system

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
This game is available on Steam, and has a link to the Steam page in the OP. Steam requires developers to post public system requirements, that are easy to see on the game's Store page on Steam. This is a screenshot of this game's specific system requirements, on its store page right this very moment: View attachment 1702934
The game is available on steam only in a few countries. Most of us will get "unavailable in your region" message Ashampoo_Snap_Monday, March 14, 2022_6h54m20s_001_Site Error - Google Chrome.jpg

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Does Steam actually allow games to be filthy lewd or they just publish a light/soft version?
steam has opened its gates for completely lewd games. Even Summer Memories was allowed and is on sale on there despite being straight shota incest so I imagine most anything is on the table.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes